Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy 11:43 - May 6 with 2620 viewsSteve_M

Unconfirmed reports of another ship sunk:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 12:31 - May 6 with 2302 viewsKievthegreat

Another new sub being commissioned. Always good to hear.
Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 12:52 - May 6 with 2185 viewsEireannach_gorm

One less item for the parade.
Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 13:56 - May 6 with 1997 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 14:16 - May 6 with 1933 viewsChurchman

The Russians are saying they have no knowledge. The rumour is Ukraine fired a couple of Neptune missiles at the Admiral Makarov, a relatively new frigate, and helicopters etc are taking off the crew. There is a picture in the Mirror of a nice column of smoke, but that could be an old pic or the Russians having a barbecue.

If they have lost another ship, I’d hate to be the poor s0d that has to tell Putin. Never the happiest of men, they’re going have to put the Benny Hill Show or something on to cheer him up.
He is good at de-stressing though on 14:26 - May 6 with 1889 viewsfactual_blue

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 14:16 - May 6 by Churchman

The Russians are saying they have no knowledge. The rumour is Ukraine fired a couple of Neptune missiles at the Admiral Makarov, a relatively new frigate, and helicopters etc are taking off the crew. There is a picture in the Mirror of a nice column of smoke, but that could be an old pic or the Russians having a barbecue.

If they have lost another ship, I’d hate to be the poor s0d that has to tell Putin. Never the happiest of men, they’re going have to put the Benny Hill Show or something on to cheer him up.

Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast.....

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 14:29 - May 6 with 1873 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear what a shame.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

He is good at de-stressing though on 14:29 - May 6 with 1874 viewsChurchman

He is good at de-stressing though on 14:26 - May 6 by factual_blue

Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast.....

Bet it’s one of those pianos that plays itself😃
Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 14:43 - May 6 with 1837 viewsChurchman

There are British and American surveillance aircraft circling about over the Black Sea area at the moment (FlightRadar24) keeping an eye on things. Interesting.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 15:29 - May 6 with 1709 viewsEireannach_gorm

Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 14:43 - May 6 by Churchman

There are British and American surveillance aircraft circling about over the Black Sea area at the moment (FlightRadar24) keeping an eye on things. Interesting.

They are probably checking the weather in case there is a chance of vessels sinking.
Looks like it might be another good day for the Russian navy on 15:32 - May 6 with 1696 viewsBlueBadger

The Russian navy are taking on more water than Donald Trump's hotel room mattress.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

He is good at de-stressing though on 16:19 - May 6 with 1597 viewsfactual_blue

He is good at de-stressing though on 14:29 - May 6 by Churchman

If it were, I'd ask for a refund.

Here's a proper keyboard player in action

He is good at de-stressing though on 17:09 - May 6 with 1447 viewsSouthBucksBlue

He is good at de-stressing though on 14:29 - May 6 by Churchman

It’s not a piano. It’s a guitar (Sergei Lavrov says so).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024