Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available 10:15 - May 10 with 1052 viewsdavblue

at the Royal Haymarket Theatre in London. Tickets were £224 with Covid cover will take £200 for them if anyone is interested.
I’ve got some….. on 10:31 - May 10 with 1002 viewsBloots

…..TVs, deep freeze and David Bowie LPs if anyone is interested.

And a Trevor Francis tracksuit, picked it up in West London.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:35 - May 10 with 984 viewsSTYG

Good luck shifting those.

Limpy Lionel, the ticket tout, is knocking out two tickets for a ton.
I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:40 - May 10 with 956 viewsSitfcB

Superb show and can’t recommend it enough especially if you’re a fan of the TV series.

Would have have them off you if I had the money

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:45 - May 10 with 936 viewsdavblue

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:40 - May 10 by SitfcB

Superb show and can’t recommend it enough especially if you’re a fan of the TV series.

Would have have them off you if I had the money

I'm going to the play off final now so looking to sell to go on another date.

Mrs booked them in February as a birthday present, not knowing it was the Play off final date for league 1. At least Ipswich aren't there!
I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:51 - May 10 with 913 viewsSitfcB

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:45 - May 10 by davblue

I'm going to the play off final now so looking to sell to go on another date.

Mrs booked them in February as a birthday present, not knowing it was the Play off final date for league 1. At least Ipswich aren't there!

You could do both?! Providing the game doesn’t go the distance!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:54 - May 10 with 897 viewsdavblue

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 10:51 - May 10 by SitfcB

You could do both?! Providing the game doesn’t go the distance!

im taking my boy to the game, so need to get back with him.
I’ve got some….. on 11:06 - May 10 with 875 viewsTrequartista

I’ve got some….. on 10:31 - May 10 by Bloots

…..TVs, deep freeze and David Bowie LPs if anyone is interested.

And a Trevor Francis tracksuit, picked it up in West London.

Each time I hear the theme tune I immediately think of Nicholas Lyndhurst singing it even though a) I know he doesn’t sing it and b) I have never heard him sing to know what his voice sounds like.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

100%….. on 11:23 - May 10 with 829 viewsBloots

I’ve got some….. on 11:06 - May 10 by Trequartista

Each time I hear the theme tune I immediately think of Nicholas Lyndhurst singing it even though a) I know he doesn’t sing it and b) I have never heard him sing to know what his voice sounds like.

…..I still think it’s him and will never be convinced otherwise.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 11:35 - May 10 with 796 viewsLord_Lucan

I might be able to use them but I have a wedding in Hounslow on the Friday and I'm taking my daughter with me - but for OFAH I would take Wife So I have to drive back to Ipswich Sat AM and then head back into London.

Wife is a bit claustrophobic at these things, can you advise seat numbers?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 11:40 - May 10 with 786 viewsghostofescobar

Bush, bush, bush, bush, bush, bush, bush, bush...very good show actually, highly recommended.

GhostOfEscobar

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 11:49 - May 10 with 749 viewsdavblue

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 11:35 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

I might be able to use them but I have a wedding in Hounslow on the Friday and I'm taking my daughter with me - but for OFAH I would take Wife So I have to drive back to Ipswich Sat AM and then head back into London.

Wife is a bit claustrophobic at these things, can you advise seat numbers?

Royal circle e14 e15
I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 12:02 - May 10 with 710 viewsLord_Lucan

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 11:49 - May 10 by davblue

Royal circle e14 e15

Thanks Dav

Unfortunately I think they are too slap in the middle of the row and Mrs would fret a bit.

Apologies but thanks for the offer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 12:10 - May 10 with 672 viewsdavblue

I have 2 tickets for Only Fools and Horses for Sat 21st May 19:30 available on 12:02 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Thanks Dav

Unfortunately I think they are too slap in the middle of the row and Mrs would fret a bit.

Apologies but thanks for the offer.

no worries, cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024