Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… 21:01 - May 22 with 1570 viewsITFC_Forever

….as they beat Wrexham 1-0 in the FA Trophy Final.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 21:03 - May 22 with 1560 viewsitfcjoe

Not the only ITFC academy player to get a winners medal today

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 21:05 - May 22 with 1539 viewsBiGDonnie

Omar Sowunmi played too but came off injured. Was looking very assured prior to his injury.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 22:51 - May 22 with 1248 viewsIllinoisblue

Wow, he’s still playing? Good for him. Seems like two generations ago he got sent off in that cup game v Pompey

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 23:33 - May 22 with 1180 viewsse20blue

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 22:51 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

Wow, he’s still playing? Good for him. Seems like two generations ago he got sent off in that cup game v Pompey

James Alabi was on the subs bench for Bromley
Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 23:49 - May 22 with 1151 viewsmylittletown

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 22:51 - May 22 by Illinoisblue

A disgraceful decision by Halsey a crap showboater of a referee.

I was watching it on tv in the USA. Tony Gubba was commentating. He went nuts and got seriously stuck into Halsey.
Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 00:46 - May 23 with 1094 viewsIllinoisblue

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 23:49 - May 22 by mylittletown

I was watching it on tv in the USA. Tony Gubba was commentating. He went nuts and got seriously stuck into Halsey.

I think that’s why the game stuck in my mind as back then in the distant time before ESPN+ and IFollow, it was a very rare appearance for us on TV over here. And then it was quickly ruined by the idiot ref.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 08:23 - May 23 with 828 viewsTrumptonBlue

Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 23:49 - May 22 by mylittletown

I agreed at the time but looking at it with 2022 eyes, you'd expect a red.

[Post edited 23 May 2022 8:24]
Liam Trotter came on for Bromley at Wembley… on 09:05 - May 23 with 737 viewsWallingford_Boy

and I was there!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024