Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will to squad number 17 nest season ? 18:36 - Jun 6 with 1344 viewsKeno

Will we retain the player or should ir be retired in his honour?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 19:24 - Jun 6 with 1256 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

If he has another 10 seasons as good or better, then maybe. I don't see why when we haven't retired the numbers for Ray Crawford, Billy Baxter, Beattie, Mills, Butcher, Mariner etc.

Poll: would you rather

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 22:35 - Jun 6 with 1092 viewsdominiciawful

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 19:24 - Jun 6 by LegendofthePhoenix

If he has another 10 seasons as good or better, then maybe. I don't see why when we haven't retired the numbers for Ray Crawford, Billy Baxter, Beattie, Mills, Butcher, Mariner etc.

I really don't like the idea of retiring squad numbers.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 23:38 - Jun 6 with 1026 viewsOldsmoker

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 22:35 - Jun 6 by dominiciawful

When a new player joins the club he should be told of all those before him that have worn that number. I'm sure they do this.

Frans Thijssen wore this shirt number - don't let him down, don't sully the shirt.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 04:58 - Jun 7 with 917 viewsBigCommon

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 23:38 - Jun 6 by Oldsmoker

When a new player joins the club he should be told of all those before him that have worn that number. I'm sure they do this.

Frans Thijssen wore this shirt number - don't let him down, don't sully the shirt.

Thought Thijssen wore the number 4......

1 Cooper
2 Burley
3 Mills
4 Thijssen
5 Osman
6 Butcher
7 Wark
8 Murhen
9 Mariner
10 Brazil
11 Gates
This is what I can remember from around 80-81, as a 10-11 year old... While back now, so could be wrong on a couple... Please correct me if I am...
On the subject of shirt numbers. Does anyone think Morsey will get the number 5... Think I heard it was his preferred number, but was already taken on his late arrival last season?
What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 08:18 - Jun 7 with 769 viewsFifeITFC

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 23:38 - Jun 6 by Oldsmoker

How and why would Thijssen wear 17 in an era that didn't use squad numbers???

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 10:30 - Jun 7 with 651 viewsSharkey

Is this thread here to emphasise it's time to take a short summer break?
What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 10:57 - Jun 7 with 604 viewsGavTWTD

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 04:58 - Jun 7 by BigCommon

Thought Thijssen wore the number 4......

1 Cooper
2 Burley
3 Mills
4 Thijssen
5 Osman
6 Butcher
7 Wark
8 Murhen
9 Mariner
10 Brazil
11 Gates
This is what I can remember from around 80-81, as a 10-11 year old... While back now, so could be wrong on a couple... Please correct me if I am...
On the subject of shirt numbers. Does anyone think Morsey will get the number 5... Think I heard it was his preferred number, but was already taken on his late arrival last season?

I think Thijssen was used as an example here, not that he wore #17

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 11:33 - Jun 7 with 560 viewsMattinLondon

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 22:35 - Jun 6 by dominiciawful

Retiring shirt numbers is an absolutely silly concept that has unfortunately become common.
Login to get fewer ads

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 11:37 - Jun 7 with 552 viewsSheffordBlue

This thread seems to Divide opinion. My view is that keepign the number can only Add to the history of the Number 17 rather than Subtract from it. It all Equals out in the end. Long may this thread go forth and Multiply.....

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 528 viewsSwansea_Blue

What will to squad number 17 nest season ? on 11:33 - Jun 7 by MattinLondon

Retiring shirt numbers is an absolutely silly concept that has unfortunately become common.

I can understand it in the event of player's death. Although it be a bit harsh on Sheeran to bump him off so we can retire the number!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024