Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) 16:45 - Jun 14 with 815 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:45 - Jun 14 with 810 viewsJ2BLUE

You didn't need the word test

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:56 - Jun 14 with 770 viewsGuthrum

Extraorinary.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:58 - Jun 14 with 753 viewsNthsuffolkblue

An innings that hasn't needed Root and completely blown New Zealand away. This new set up looks very promising. Didn't someone yesterday question Bairstow's place in the team too?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:59 - Jun 14 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:56 - Jun 14 by Guthrum

Extraorinary.

Sulime.

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 17:01 - Jun 14 with 728 viewsFunge

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:58 - Jun 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

An innings that hasn't needed Root and completely blown New Zealand away. This new set up looks very promising. Didn't someone yesterday question Bairstow's place in the team too?

I would've been questioning his place, for sure.

This is something else.
Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 17:03 - Jun 14 with 715 viewsGuthrum

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 16:58 - Jun 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was before this (as mentioned in the post below).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 21:50 - Jun 14 with 570 viewsMelford

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 17:01 - Jun 14 by Funge

I would've been questioning his place, for sure.

This is something else.

There's another forum I go on to argue/moan about cricket. I posted a near-essay before the 1st test on how Bairstow shouldn't come straight back in, how coming back from 20/20 as a batsman is harder to adjust to test than a bowler and he'd be undercooked.

Went back after YJB did exactly what I said he would do after the 1st test and reminded everybody how right I was.

Won't be going on there tonight.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 23:10 - Jun 14 with 543 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 21:50 - Jun 14 by Melford

There's another forum I go on to argue/moan about cricket. I posted a near-essay before the 1st test on how Bairstow shouldn't come straight back in, how coming back from 20/20 as a batsman is harder to adjust to test than a bowler and he'd be undercooked.

Went back after YJB did exactly what I said he would do after the 1st test and reminded everybody how right I was.

Won't be going on there tonight.

Coward! Frimmers would be going on there doubling down on his comments saying one good innings doesn't change anything!

Login to get fewer ads

Test cricket is so dull and boring isnt it (n/t) on 00:40 - Jun 15 with 507 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Think that was me, very happy to be this wrong!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024