Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 13:42 - Jun 24 with 800 viewsSTYG

They are an absolute mess.

They are losing their best players left, right and centre for free it seems. Horrendously bad planning to see decent players out of contract. New manager as well in Tomasson.

Mogga probably had a lucky escape. Given Brereton-Diaz will probably end up moving on now rather than hang around with no other quality in the side.

Few to Boro, Rothwell to Bournemouth, Nyambe on his way our to Stoke. What a mess they are.
I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 13:55 - Jun 24 with 723 viewswkj

Lost one of the best managers they ever had too.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 14:08 - Jun 24 with 678 viewstractordownsouth

It seems very Ipswich 2018 over there. Unfashionable safe pair of hands manager replaced by a Championship rookie with a massive squad overhaul.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 14:18 - Jun 24 with 638 viewsChurchman

I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 13:55 - Jun 24 by wkj

Lost one of the best managers they ever had too.

He did brilliantly for them. I’d love to have seen him come back here.
I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 15:02 - Jun 24 with 542 viewsBlueBadger

I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 14:08 - Jun 24 by tractordownsouth

It seems very Ipswich 2018 over there. Unfashionable safe pair of hands manager replaced by a Championship rookie with a massive squad overhaul.

Think how much better their football will get though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've had a few quid on Blackburn to go down at 9/1 on 15:23 - Jun 24 with 483 viewsSharkey

Interesting appointment . I thought Tomasson did a good job in Malmö but I think everyone was expecting him to go to one of the bigger Dutch clubs .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024