Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7th at the moment 23:44 - Aug 6 with 1550 viewsBobsthename

but i think we will romp this league we are only just starting we will next week win by a couple of goals by Burns which will set us on a run to gain 100 goals and 100 points i must be positive to post on here and i’m sure this will also see Mckenna get manager of the season and see at least 4 of our players get over 20 goals each plus a great FA cup run which could see us lift the cup for the second time and see us qualify for Europe again keep on believing.
there.🤥
7th at the moment on 23:49 - Aug 6 with 1506 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Oof, the desperate flailing of a no-mark poster on his way out.

Hate to see it.
7th at the moment on 23:51 - Aug 6 with 1488 viewsBobsthename

7th at the moment on 23:49 - Aug 6 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Oof, the desperate flailing of a no-mark poster on his way out.

Hate to see it.

Humm see what?
7th at the moment on 23:51 - Aug 6 with 1495 viewsjeera

You could just answer people who have asked you honest questions on why you think some players are a bit rubbish.

It's not much to ask for as you've posted negatively on a few of them so far.

Including starting a couple of threads on why Burns isn't good enough, then reinforcing that tonight with another post saying the same thing.

No need to be funny about it as I say.

Here's the highlights [again] in which Burns features heavily in our attacks so I asked you what it was about his performance you felt meant he needed dropping for the next game:

https://www.skysports.com/football/forest-green-rovers-vs-ipswich-town/468947

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

7th at the moment on 00:01 - Aug 7 with 1445 viewsBobsthename

7th at the moment on 23:51 - Aug 6 by jeera

You could just answer people who have asked you honest questions on why you think some players are a bit rubbish.

It's not much to ask for as you've posted negatively on a few of them so far.

Including starting a couple of threads on why Burns isn't good enough, then reinforcing that tonight with another post saying the same thing.

No need to be funny about it as I say.

Here's the highlights [again] in which Burns features heavily in our attacks so I asked you what it was about his performance you felt meant he needed dropping for the next game:

https://www.skysports.com/football/forest-green-rovers-vs-ipswich-town/468947

Your struggling to get me to bite but just to satisfy your need for response Burns has been below par for a while now before the season started i watched a couple of games and lacks what made him player of the season last season,i am not the only poster to of noticed this last weekend he was pretty poor and didn’t get by his man and never looked dangerous at all i personally thought he was that today .
Many other people see this if you read some of the posts they say the same we can only hope he finds his form from last season soon but this is a forum to discuss Town and what people see not everyone sees the same game you obviously just like to dig me out like others but i’ll just post what i see and if fans see faults then they are entitled to criticise it’s what this game is all about some posters on here are spot on others are not it’s what makes the world go round now please run along and pester someone else.
7th at the moment on 00:14 - Aug 7 with 1403 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

7th at the moment on 00:01 - Aug 7 by Bobsthename

Your struggling to get me to bite but just to satisfy your need for response Burns has been below par for a while now before the season started i watched a couple of games and lacks what made him player of the season last season,i am not the only poster to of noticed this last weekend he was pretty poor and didn’t get by his man and never looked dangerous at all i personally thought he was that today .
Many other people see this if you read some of the posts they say the same we can only hope he finds his form from last season soon but this is a forum to discuss Town and what people see not everyone sees the same game you obviously just like to dig me out like others but i’ll just post what i see and if fans see faults then they are entitled to criticise it’s what this game is all about some posters on here are spot on others are not it’s what makes the world go round now please run along and pester someone else.

TL:DR

He got an assist…
7th at the moment (n/t) on 00:17 - Aug 7 with 1363 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

7th at the moment on 00:18 - Aug 7 with 1362 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

7th at the moment on 00:58 - Aug 7 with 1286 viewsBlueBadger

No-one as relentlessly negative as you thinks we'll 'romptthe league'.

Shouldn't you be more worried that your your tam have taken 1 point from 4 in a pretty weak Championship so far?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

7th at the moment on 01:01 - Aug 7 with 1269 viewsBlueBadger

7th at the moment on 00:18 - Aug 7 by Kropotkin123

And again, trolls are supposed to make OTHER PEOPLE look angry and/or stupid.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

7th at the moment on 01:13 - Aug 7 with 1234 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I gave up on that post about a quarter of the way through.

I can put up with 'your' when you mean 'You're' but, if you can't be bothered to punctuate, then I can't be arsed to figure out where your sentences start and finish.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

7th at the moment on 01:24 - Aug 7 with 1208 viewsBlueBadger

Go to bed dad, you're drunk

7th at the moment on 01:59 - Aug 7 with 1154 viewsquad

7th at the moment on 01:24 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

Go to bed dad, you're drunk

Dad??!! You said yourself it's Grandad Frimmers
7th at the moment on 02:17 - Aug 7 with 1134 viewsBlueBadger

7th at the moment on 01:59 - Aug 7 by quad

Dad??!! You said yourself it's Grandad Frimmers

I'm quite old myself...

7th at the moment on 06:27 - Aug 7 with 994 viewsCoastalblue

Who is this guy?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

7th at the moment on 07:13 - Aug 7 with 911 viewsquad

7th at the moment on 06:27 - Aug 7 by Coastalblue

Who is this guy?

Dunno.... but his name's Bob
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024