Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A brief clip on the essence of sport here 21:14 - Jul 12 with 903 viewsSteve_M

Anyone seem the Flintoff programme yet?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 21:20 - Jul 12 with 867 viewsdavblue

Yes it’s good.
A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 21:43 - Jul 12 with 829 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow.

When does he get sent to Rwanda? They might well end up with a pretty handy cricket team.

In all seriousness I hope a lot of people who support this Government's Rwandan policy watch this, the Mo Farah program and similar ones and begin to realise what the policy really means. Although I suspect many still wouldn't change their views on it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 21:46 - Jul 12 with 821 viewsMelford

I've started playing cricket again this season after 23 years out. I played on my home ground for the first time since 1999 last Friday night in a T20 and took 2-19 from 3 overs, a touch over a run a ball. Easily had the best bowling figures, love being back being a part of it. When I was last playing in the 90s it was an old boy's club and the kids never got a chance, now it's more open and friendly and I've got a whole new load of mates. Since I started back in March I've lost half a stone and everybody keeps telling me how toned/tanned/healthy I look. I'm loving my cricket at the moment.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 22:55 - Jul 12 with 753 viewsBlueForYou

A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 21:46 - Jul 12 by Melford

I've started playing cricket again this season after 23 years out. I played on my home ground for the first time since 1999 last Friday night in a T20 and took 2-19 from 3 overs, a touch over a run a ball. Easily had the best bowling figures, love being back being a part of it. When I was last playing in the 90s it was an old boy's club and the kids never got a chance, now it's more open and friendly and I've got a whole new load of mates. Since I started back in March I've lost half a stone and everybody keeps telling me how toned/tanned/healthy I look. I'm loving my cricket at the moment.

Well done!
A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 12:00 - Jul 13 with 611 viewsSaleAway

just watched episode 2. Its a really great program. Loads of respect for everyone involved, from the kids pushing themselves, to Freddie driving it forwards, but perhaps even more so for Kyle Hogg, the coach, who just seems to have infinite levels of patience, and ability to engage with these "challenging" lads.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

A brief clip on the essence of sport here on 12:36 - Aug 9 with 387 viewsGogs

Some good news has come out of this. Adnan has been granted asylum
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-62462333
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024