Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... 08:00 - Aug 8 with 1286 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....that wasn't Covid?
Asking for a friend.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:02 - Aug 8 with 1279 viewshomer_123

Yup.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:04 - Aug 8 with 1257 viewsKeno

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:02 - Aug 8 by homer_123

Yup.....

yep, at least I didnt test positive for Covid

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:05 - Aug 8 with 1256 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:02 - Aug 8 by homer_123

Yup.....

Oh good....I'll go and take a test now then with a little bit of hope. It's one of those where the chest snot tastes of sh1t!

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:08 - Aug 8 with 1239 viewsLRB84UK

Yup. for about 5 weeks now..... multiple LFTs and 2 PCRs are all negative. Spent the last 5 weeks coughing and saying "it's not covid"
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:28 - Aug 8 with 1170 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:05 - Aug 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh good....I'll go and take a test now then with a little bit of hope. It's one of those where the chest snot tastes of sh1t!

The test has confirmed that I have a strong gag reflex and little else.

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:35 - Aug 8 with 1149 viewsnodge_blue

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 08:28 - Aug 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

The test has confirmed that I have a strong gag reflex and little else.

When I got covid, I found that just testing up the nose alone was enough to get a result.

I personally couldn’t get the stick down my throat without gagging before it even got there.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:17 - Aug 8 with 1089 viewsclive_baker

Yes. Tested a couple of times at home and both came back negative. Felt worse with this than I did when I did have covid. Absolutely awful. Finally starting to feel normal again though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:22 - Aug 8 with 1060 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:17 - Aug 8 by clive_baker

Yes. Tested a couple of times at home and both came back negative. Felt worse with this than I did when I did have covid. Absolutely awful. Finally starting to feel normal again though.

After how long?

Login to get fewer ads

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:25 - Aug 8 with 1052 viewssolemio

Chestikov of the Soviet Union certainly did have.
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:25 - Aug 8 with 1052 viewsOldFart71

Heard that one of the Russians fighting in the Ukraine had you symptoms. His name is IVOR CHESTYKOFF.
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:27 - Aug 8 with 1039 viewssolemio

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:25 - Aug 8 by OldFart71

Heard that one of the Russians fighting in the Ukraine had you symptoms. His name is IVOR CHESTYKOFF.

Okay, I give in. You win.
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:28 - Aug 8 with 1036 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spooky....the same crap joke twice at the same time!

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:31 - Aug 8 with 1024 viewsclive_baker

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 09:22 - Aug 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

After how long?

Best part of a fortnight.

Coughing up loads of phlegm. Like the yellow green sort that we all know is a terrible combination at the best of times. Persistent cough, runny nose, sense of fullness in the head and blocked ears. No energy. Didn’t have a temperature though to my knowledge although never actually took it.

Really did feel properly bad for a good 10 days.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:06 - Aug 8 with 968 viewsBlueForYou

Had it recently for 6 weeks. Wasn't COVID as I tested twice a week. Finally got some Antibiotics from the doc & it went away. Was like a really bad chest infection with coughing every minute of the day which brought on a severe headache. So glad it's finally gone!
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 11:25 - Aug 8 with 877 viewsketton_itfc

My Mrs who is never ill, has had a chesty cough for about 6 weeks and it’s got progressively worse. Initially she carried on as usual going to work and gym until a couple weeks back we had to go down a&e as she could hardly breathe. She’s had a couple X-rays which were clear and is now on a 2nd course of antib’s. Seems now to be getting better but its been a bit of a fooker….
I’ll just add she’s had numerous covid tests all negative.
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 17:35 - Aug 8 with 750 viewsGlasgowBlue

My mate is half Russian and half Ukrainian.

To be honest, he’s his own worst enemy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:07 - Aug 9 with 618 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

B0llocks.....It's Covid.
Hopefully not as bad as some of these 6 week colds people have had.

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 600 viewsElderGrizzly

Yes.

Currently negative for Covid but temp of 39.1 and on antibiotics for a severe throat infection.
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:22 - Aug 9 with 580 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:07 - Aug 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

B0llocks.....It's Covid.
Hopefully not as bad as some of these 6 week colds people have had.

Get well soon fella.
You’re safe in the knowledge that Suffolk’s hedges will still be waiting for you to cut when you are negative

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:26 - Aug 9 with 570 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:22 - Aug 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

Get well soon fella.
You’re safe in the knowledge that Suffolk’s hedges will still be waiting for you to cut when you are negative

Yes but will the trees that need watering.....I have been told that they are happy for me to go in still if I keep my distance!!

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 561 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 10:26 - Aug 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yes but will the trees that need watering.....I have been told that they are happy for me to go in still if I keep my distance!!

If you’re feeling up to it, go and irrigate the trees.
Getting a bit concerning how many are looking very stressed at the moment. Going to be a fair few losses come the spring.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 12:32 - Aug 9 with 524 viewsglasso

Me too, although weirdly my wife has covid and you'd think I may have caught it, even though all my tests have been negative. Maybe I had it first and it started to disappear before we all did tests
Has anybody had a chesty cold recently.... on 12:50 - Aug 9 with 510 viewsbournemouthblue

I have CoVid currently having avoided it up to this point, how it has taken this long I will never know

It started with a slightly sore throat, always an indication you have been fighting something.

It's my third day in and I feel like I'm over the worst of it, I have a thin line appearing on the test now

My symptoms were headache, runny nose, a very occasional chesty cough and the chills. I can see someone describing a heavy head, that's probably a good description, my head felt warm and the headache was pretty strong, mitigated by paracetamol and ibuprofen.

I didn't lose a sense of taste or smell and therefore have been eating.

I've had worse illnesses including the flu, norovirus and tonsillitis (which followed directly after norovirus) but I suspect I'm dealing with this fairly quickly in part due to the triple vaccination.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 12:54]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024