Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? 23:01 - Aug 25 with 2441 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 08:10 - Aug 26 with 1937 viewsSomethingBlue

No, but we went to the same school and my English teacher had taught him some years previously; he always spoke about him and the career he'd made with immense fondness. Kept track of his work ever since so I'm very sad to learn this.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 09:17 - Aug 26 with 1752 viewsThunderbolt

He’s my brother. Reckon he might almost be more chuffed about being mentioned on twtd than in the telegraph. Thanks for posting
Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 09:26 - Aug 26 with 1682 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 09:17 - Aug 26 by Thunderbolt

He’s my brother. Reckon he might almost be more chuffed about being mentioned on twtd than in the telegraph. Thanks for posting

Our condolences.
Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 10:29 - Aug 26 with 1448 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sounds a lovely man with a caring partner too.....sorry for your loss.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 10:41 - Aug 26 with 1407 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Thoughts with your family. Sounds a like a good life lived in his years.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 10:55 - Aug 26 with 1364 viewsmutters

Adam was a couple years ahead of me at school. So sorry for your loss

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Anyone on here know this Ipswich lad? on 11:26 - Aug 26 with 1276 viewsIllinoisblue

Sorry for your family’s loss and his family’s loss.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024