Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When they say Norwood is a laughing stock 19:59 - Aug 25 with 2244 viewsgtsb1966

you kust know what is going to happen don't you although going by their message board they don't want him in the side.
https://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/team-v-ipswich.316206/
When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 2174 viewsJ2BLUE

They would be mad not to start him. It’s precisely the sort of game he will find an extra bit of motivation and we all know there will be fans who get on his back and make it worse. The best thing we could do if he starts is give him a polite clap when his name is read out and then conplwtely ignore him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 20:41 - Aug 25 with 1934 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Their LWB Styles is getting slated too, let's hope Burns is fit.
When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 1843 viewsjayessess

Thus far he's managed a grand total of 3 shots in 5 appearances for them. We all know he doesn't do a tremendous amount else, so you can probably understand why they aren't especially excited by him so far.

That said, he strikes me very much as a "poacher's goal against his old club" kinda guy.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 21:13 - Aug 25 with 1753 viewsCoastalblue

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 20:06 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

They would be mad not to start him. It’s precisely the sort of game he will find an extra bit of motivation and we all know there will be fans who get on his back and make it worse. The best thing we could do if he starts is give him a polite clap when his name is read out and then conplwtely ignore him.

The more wound up he is the worse he gets though, more interested in fighting little battles than he is being part of the team.

I can never understand why he's so lauded here.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 21:30 - Aug 25 with 1673 viewsFixed_It

Unfortunately we all know that the imbeciles will do their best to motivate him...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 23:32 - Aug 25 with 1362 viewsWarkysgonnagetyou

My worst fear is he runs in on Walton and causes an injury, that would be worse than him scoring.
When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 23:57 - Aug 25 with 1326 viewsMelford

He'll score a late winner with a dubious goal that never should been given then get sent off for something really stupid. Then Phil will sit back and watch everybody pile in on here like Robbie on AFTV after an Arsenal stuffing.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:25 - Aug 26 with 1036 viewsGarv

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 23:57 - Aug 25 by Melford

He'll score a late winner with a dubious goal that never should been given then get sent off for something really stupid. Then Phil will sit back and watch everybody pile in on here like Robbie on AFTV after an Arsenal stuffing.

He got sent off a lot while he was here so I can see why that's likely.

Always makes me laugh.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 986 viewsGarv

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 21:13 - Aug 25 by Coastalblue

The more wound up he is the worse he gets though, more interested in fighting little battles than he is being part of the team.

That's very much a perception. He spoke about it quite well on the statman pod.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:40 - Aug 26 with 960 viewsportmanking

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:36 - Aug 26 by Garv

That's very much a perception. He spoke about it quite well on the statman pod.

It was a pathetic excuse. Yes, it roused the team on a couple of occasions, but more often than not Norwood's off-the-ball antics would disrupt our rhythm and the general flow of the game - which was not helpful when chasing games in League 1.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 9:43]
When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:46 - Aug 26 with 908 viewstextbackup

Has no class off the pitch , and very little quality on it.

Not in the slightest worried that he has any impact of the outcome of this game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 878 viewsMetal_Hacker

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 21:13 - Aug 25 by Coastalblue

Classic case of a player being so much better out of the team / not playing for us anymore / out injured etc

Nothing to worry about - he’ll be blowing out of his backside trying to chase us down Saturday with no success

Poll: If it were one or the other

When they say Norwood is a laughing stock on 11:00 - Aug 26 with 730 viewsDyland

Yes indeed innit.

Ivan Toney got pelters for daring to celebrate a hat-trick (think a penalty down north end) in one of our shameful comprehensive defeats to Posh in the MEG 'era'. A not insignificant chant of "who are ya?" Er, really? He turned round and pointed at his name. Fair play. Embarrassing chanting from some of our fans... and yeh I know all clubs have cringey chants and seemingly confused fans but obviously I notice it more being at Portman Road all the time ffs :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024