Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's the hardest three points we've won all season 21:51 - Oct 25 with 1482 viewsGlasgowBlue

Comfortable at 2-0. Poor defending let Port Vasle back into the game and other than our goal, we were second best and under a lot of pressure for the entire second half.

Credit to Port Vale for making a real game of it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 21:53 - Oct 25 with 1432 viewsIllinoisblue

Really seemed to struggle when they hoofed it long. Big big win. Would have been criminal to waste a 2-0 lead. Just keep winning boys.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 21:56 - Oct 25 with 1339 viewsChurchman

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 21:53 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

Really seemed to struggle when they hoofed it long. Big big win. Would have been criminal to waste a 2-0 lead. Just keep winning boys.

Annoying to lose control of a two goal lead, but great that they had the bottle to grab it back and win the game. Well done lads. Really important result.
That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 21:59 - Oct 25 with 1282 viewsRyorry

Thought we were back in Joe Royle time for while!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 22:15 - Oct 25 with 1201 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Saw it slightly differently tbh. We had a difficult 10 minutes around half time but once we took the lead again, I thought we looked pretty comfortable and they never looked like getting a third.

Poll: Our final position

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 22:16 - Oct 25 with 1177 viewsxrayspecs

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 22:15 - Oct 25 by southnorfolkblue

Saw it slightly differently tbh. We had a difficult 10 minutes around half time but once we took the lead again, I thought we looked pretty comfortable and they never looked like getting a third.

Agree with you on that. Sloppy spell either side of half time, else a comfortable 3-0 win.
That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 08:59 - Oct 26 with 937 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Really? You missed the 1-0 win at Burton? That was a terrifying watch (although this one wasn't much better).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 09:04 - Oct 26 with 908 viewsWeekender

Im not sure id say we were under alot of pressure. They had the ball and put some decent crosses/throws into the box but created very little. Walton didn't have a save to make in the second half.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 10:16 - Oct 26 with 831 viewsGlasgowBlue

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 08:59 - Oct 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Really? You missed the 1-0 win at Burton? That was a terrifying watch (although this one wasn't much better).

o I didn't miss the 1-0 win at Burton. I haven't missed a single minute of our football this season.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 12:32 - Oct 26 with 739 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 10:16 - Oct 26 by GlasgowBlue

o I didn't miss the 1-0 win at Burton. I haven't missed a single minute of our football this season.

Me neither. You seem to have taken my post a little literally. I was more surprised that you described last night as "the hardest three points we've won all season" given the chaos that was Burton away. My nerves were in tatters after that match!

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 12:44 - Oct 26 with 702 viewsGlasgowBlue

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 12:32 - Oct 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Me neither. You seem to have taken my post a little literally. I was more surprised that you described last night as "the hardest three points we've won all season" given the chaos that was Burton away. My nerves were in tatters after that match!

I thought Burton pressured us until we scored our goal. Then our game management was on point. Burton had a few chances to equalise but we also had chances to get a second.

Last night we should have been home and hosed at 2-0. We surrendered a 2-0 lead which would be demoralising for most teams, but we worked hard to go back in front,. We were then under the cosh for the rest of the game, couldn't keep hold of the ball once we made our changes and only one team looked like scoring.

So yeah, I think that was a harder three points than the game at Burton.

Iron Lion Zion

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 14:02 - Oct 26 with 622 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 12:44 - Oct 26 by GlasgowBlue

I thought Burton pressured us until we scored our goal. Then our game management was on point. Burton had a few chances to equalise but we also had chances to get a second.

Last night we should have been home and hosed at 2-0. We surrendered a 2-0 lead which would be demoralising for most teams, but we worked hard to go back in front,. We were then under the cosh for the rest of the game, couldn't keep hold of the ball once we made our changes and only one team looked like scoring.

So yeah, I think that was a harder three points than the game at Burton.

Fairy nuff. I think "under the cosh for the rest of the game" might be pushing it somewhat IMO - although their long throws were tricky and JD should've given them a pen. But either way both games were a tough 3 points to get, but the sort of games you need to get them in if you want to go up.

We very rarely have a relaxing watch where Ipswich are concerned!

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 14:16 - Oct 26 with 598 viewsGlasgowBlue

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 14:02 - Oct 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Fairy nuff. I think "under the cosh for the rest of the game" might be pushing it somewhat IMO - although their long throws were tricky and JD should've given them a pen. But either way both games were a tough 3 points to get, but the sort of games you need to get them in if you want to go up.

We very rarely have a relaxing watch where Ipswich are concerned!

At 2-0 I thought we'd go on to give them a hiding. Had we not conceded six minutes into injury time, we may well have done.

I forgot about theat JD foul. Yes we were very lucky with that.

Iron Lion Zion

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 14:33 - Oct 26 with 551 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That's the hardest three points we've won all season on 14:16 - Oct 26 by GlasgowBlue

At 2-0 I thought we'd go on to give them a hiding. Had we not conceded six minutes into injury time, we may well have done.

I forgot about theat JD foul. Yes we were very lucky with that.

I agree about the hiding!

JD was a silly boy there. I guess we were due another poor ref decision to go our way given some of the shockers against us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024