Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue 08:12 - Mar 18 with 4696 viewshatch

I’m sure many have heard of the Soccer Saturday surprise away day game before. My mates and I are into our fourth year now having been to Preston, Blackburn and, most recently, Reading.

Today makes it a little more challenging with a train strike. But keep your eyes peeled for the first goal in the top 4 English leagues today.

A side note - last year Kayden Jackson scored the earliest timed goal of the day against Burton (1st minute) but our game kicked off late so Reading’s 2nd minute goal came through the vidiprinter first. Not something we had planned for but first goal after 3pm is the ruling.
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 08:40 - Mar 18 with 4532 viewsFixed_It

Here's hoping for an early FGR goal today. I'm sure a night out in Nailsworth would be loads of fun...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 08:42 - Mar 18 with 4507 viewsHerbivore

If it's Carlisle or Plymouth you might just make last orders.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:13 - Mar 18 with 4405 viewsGuthrum

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 08:40 - Mar 18 by Fixed_It

Here's hoping for an early FGR goal today. I'm sure a night out in Nailsworth would be loads of fun...

There are some decent pubs not too far from the FGR ground. However, they are away at Plymouth today.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:15 - Mar 18 with 4392 viewstractordownsouth

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 08:42 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

If it's Carlisle or Plymouth you might just make last orders.

Pretty good chance of it being Plymouth today too, with FGR being their opponents

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:39 - Mar 18 with 4285 viewshatch

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:15 - Mar 18 by tractordownsouth

Pretty good chance of it being Plymouth today too, with FGR being their opponents

Yeah Plymouth really would be a tricky one today. A couple of bus replacements.
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:48 - Mar 18 with 4256 viewsFixed_It

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:13 - Mar 18 by Guthrum

There are some decent pubs not too far from the FGR ground. However, they are away at Plymouth today.

Ah - well if the rules are to go to where the first goal is scored they'd better hope Luton are playing away!
Just checked - they are!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 9:50]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:55 - Mar 18 with 4210 viewshatch

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:48 - Mar 18 by Fixed_It

Ah - well if the rules are to go to where the first goal is scored they'd better hope Luton are playing away!
Just checked - they are!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 9:50]

Sorry I should clarify it’s the hometown of the team.

Luton is still possible….

Pray for me
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 10:00 - Mar 18 with 4192 viewsGuthrum

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 09:55 - Mar 18 by hatch

Sorry I should clarify it’s the hometown of the team.

Luton is still possible….

Pray for me

Are Middlesbrough playing?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 10:24 - Mar 18 with 4087 viewsMaySixth

I reckon you wear fake Stone Island and like Kasabian.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 13:09 - Mar 18 with 3879 viewshatch

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 10:24 - Mar 18 by MaySixth

Happy Saturday morning to you, too
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 13:36 - Mar 18 with 3814 viewsJ2BLUE

You haven't had much luck then...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 15:03 - Mar 18 with 3675 viewsStevieH

LOL

Swindon
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 15:53 - Mar 18 with 3512 viewshatch

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 15:03 - Mar 18 by StevieH

LOL

Swindon

Buzzing.

£71 for a triple room. En route now
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 21:44 - May 8 with 2702 viewshatch

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 10:24 - Mar 18 by MaySixth

Just thought it was worth mentioning that I got married on Saturday and my best man trawled this forum and used this quote in his speech to rinse me.

I hope you’re happy. It got a lot of laughs.
First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 22:10 - May 8 with 2581 viewssohamblue74

First goal after 3pm today = my night out venue on 21:44 - May 8 by hatch

Just thought it was worth mentioning that I got married on Saturday and my best man trawled this forum and used this quote in his speech to rinse me.

I hope you’re happy. It got a lot of laughs.

Congrats on your wedding. Hope you had a great day.
Remember this thread sounds like a lot of fun.
Hopefully you will get a trip somewhere decent next season...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024