Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so 09:44 - May 12 with 2169 viewsKeno

ive turned my attention to planning lunch early

Had to go out so stopped at the local bakery and got a cornish pasty which is lunch sorted

Also just munched through a giant cheese straw with a coffee.

Its an exciting day here at Keno's

what excitement have you lot got lined up then?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 09:56 - May 12 with 1790 viewsJ2BLUE

I just had a sugar free werther's original.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 09:58 - May 12 with 1784 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 09:56 - May 12 by J2BLUE

I just had a sugar free werther's original.

Oh Lordy J2, thats really living the dream

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:03 - May 12 with 1774 viewsWeWereZombies

Got my two yearly eyesight test tomorrow morning and then I have the choice of mooching around in Portree for the rest of the day before an early afternoon swim and then heading towards 'The Crofter's Bite' for fish and chips before a film called 'Riptide' (because no post should be without a Robert Palmer song title...) or going to the film early and engaging in traditional music workshops, yoga and other similar 'interesting' pastimes beforehand. Might be more entertaining than my going to a sort of first date invitation by a German woman at a double of films about nuclear bombs last weekend. Still confused about that.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:06 - May 12 with 1760 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:03 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

Got my two yearly eyesight test tomorrow morning and then I have the choice of mooching around in Portree for the rest of the day before an early afternoon swim and then heading towards 'The Crofter's Bite' for fish and chips before a film called 'Riptide' (because no post should be without a Robert Palmer song title...) or going to the film early and engaging in traditional music workshops, yoga and other similar 'interesting' pastimes beforehand. Might be more entertaining than my going to a sort of first date invitation by a German woman at a double of films about nuclear bombs last weekend. Still confused about that.

your life seems so much more exciting than mine!!

One question when you say :engaging in traditional music workshops' do you play something?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:12 - May 12 with 1746 viewsBiGDonnie

Happy Friday indeed.

Nandos on the lunch menu today but keeping it light so I don't ruin dinner!

Football on tonight though so I'll watch that.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:14 - May 12 with 1741 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:06 - May 12 by Keno

your life seems so much more exciting than mine!!

One question when you say :engaging in traditional music workshops' do you play something?

I have a piano, a bodhran, a thumb piano, claves and my Dad's old violin - and I can't play any of them. Last year I sang in the Squash Court at Glemham Hall during FolkEast (used by the festival for its acoustics and you can find a few clips on YouTube of folk music luminaries performing there) and was told it would have been better if I had sung in tune. Oh, and I once played tambourine in a scratch band that included a member of The Jolly Boys on a porch in Port Anthony...and was told to play more quietly. I guess you could call me an enthusiast, but by no means a musician.

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:16 - May 12 with 1730 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:12 - May 12 by BiGDonnie

Happy Friday indeed.

Nandos on the lunch menu today but keeping it light so I don't ruin dinner!

Football on tonight though so I'll watch that.

There is a Nando's opened up in the town near me so that will get visited very soon

I cant/dont get into footie that isnt Town

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:20 - May 12 with 1700 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:03 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

Hyperactive.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:21 - May 12 with 1699 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:14 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

I have a piano, a bodhran, a thumb piano, claves and my Dad's old violin - and I can't play any of them. Last year I sang in the Squash Court at Glemham Hall during FolkEast (used by the festival for its acoustics and you can find a few clips on YouTube of folk music luminaries performing there) and was told it would have been better if I had sung in tune. Oh, and I once played tambourine in a scratch band that included a member of The Jolly Boys on a porch in Port Anthony...and was told to play more quietly. I guess you could call me an enthusiast, but by no means a musician.

Enthusiastic is good!!

I have a mandolin (musical not kitchen) that I tried to play but kind of gave up and I'm good with one finger on a keyboard

Leant brass (cornet) as a kid and have taught kids to play in the past but haven't done anything for about 15 years.

Most nerve wracking/proudest things Ive done was Last Post on remembrance sunday in various local services

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:23 - May 12 with 1683 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:20 - May 12 by You_Bloo_Right

Hyperactive.

Err, I think that was Thomas Dolby, not Robert Palmer...

[edit] Just done a Google check and, blimey, he did one too. But i only remember the Dolby.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 10:24]

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:23 - May 12 with 1685 viewsleitrimblue

Just had a rather unsatisfactory cheese on toast. Did leave room for a pastie if anyone is passing through Leitrim and wants to drop one off to me. Will also accept pork pie, gala pie, pork an pickle pie or scotch egg
Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:26 - May 12 with 1654 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:23 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

Err, I think that was Thomas Dolby, not Robert Palmer...

[edit] Just done a Google check and, blimey, he did one too. But i only remember the Dolby.
[Post edited 12 May 2023 10:24]

Whilst I prefer the Thomas Dolby song of the same name I give you ....

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:27 - May 12 with 1643 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:23 - May 12 by leitrimblue

Just had a rather unsatisfactory cheese on toast. Did leave room for a pastie if anyone is passing through Leitrim and wants to drop one off to me. Will also accept pork pie, gala pie, pork an pickle pie or scotch egg

Irish pork pie?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:28 - May 12 with 1629 viewsGuthrum

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:14 - May 12 by WeWereZombies

Get yourself a string (tea chest) bass. The perfect instrument for both enthusiasm and volume!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:34 - May 12 with 1605 viewsleitrimblue

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:27 - May 12 by Keno

Irish pork pie?

That's just offensive. You should probably attempt to apologise by loading the boot of your car up with English baked delicacies and driving them immediately to the West of Ireland
Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:38 - May 12 with 1583 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:34 - May 12 by leitrimblue

That's just offensive. You should probably attempt to apologise by loading the boot of your car up with English baked delicacies and driving them immediately to the West of Ireland

that's thats a good thought .... if only!!!

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:45 - May 12 with 1567 viewsleitrimblue

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:38 - May 12 by Keno

that's thats a good thought .... if only!!!

I will go half's on yer petrol costs....
Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 11:03 - May 12 with 1545 viewsDaninthecampo

I'm excitedly waiting for our first rain since January! Non stop excitement here!
Just had a homemade Tuna Empanada
Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 11:45 - May 12 with 1482 viewshoppy

Irish pork pie?

Do they do a vegan version of that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 11:56 - May 12 with 1461 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 11:03 - May 12 by Daninthecampo

I'm excitedly waiting for our first rain since January! Non stop excitement here!
Just had a homemade Tuna Empanada

I misread that and just thought you also lived in the Southern Rail area

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 12:50 - May 12 with 1421 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 10:28 - May 12 by Guthrum

Get yourself a string (tea chest) bass. The perfect instrument for both enthusiasm and volume!

Don't I need an upside down zinc bath for that ? Only got a right way up one...

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 12:54 - May 12 with 1409 viewsKeno

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 11:45 - May 12 by hoppy

Do they do a vegan version of that?

yes,

It only eats grass

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 12:58 - May 12 with 1388 viewsJ2BLUE

Irish pork pie?

One of your five a day as well

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 13:18 - May 12 with 1358 viewsclive_baker

Sounds lovely Ken. Are you in Cornwall? Or elsewhere whilst enjoying your pasty?

Just had my lunch. A cheese and chutney sandwich (white), packet of Walkers S&V and a glass of cold blackcurrent squash. I'm going have a milky coffee and a chocolate digestive in a bit.

I've been pitching for quite a meaningful bit of business these last few weeks and had confirmation yesterday that it's happening, so I'll be treating myself to a chilled afternoon before the real work starts on Monday. Think I'll take the opportunity to scoop up my little girl early from nursery and take her to some soft play.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Happy Friday Everyone, no footie this weekend so on 13:51 - May 12 with 1313 viewsgiant_stow

Unfortunately, I have a nasty hangover on only 4 pints last night. I can live with a hangover after a binge - you've done the crime, pay the time - but after 4 pints? Seems harsh.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024