Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause 19:33 - Jul 18 with 3951 viewsMullet

https://theathletic.com/4700636/2023/07/18/omari-hutchinson-chelsea-ipswich-loan

Assume this is pretty spot on given the source?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:35 - Jul 18 with 3906 viewsSitfcB

Balls.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:37 - Jul 18 with 3848 viewsGuthrum

Phil didn't seem to think things were that far down the line yesterday, but that was a day ago, the process may have moved on.

Or they're all just copying yesterday's source.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:41 - Jul 18 with 3801 viewsKieran_Knows

‘Decision should be made by the end of the week’

Good stuff, hopefully we get it over the line.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 3620 viewsJackNorthStand

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:37 - Jul 18 by Guthrum

Phil didn't seem to think things were that far down the line yesterday, but that was a day ago, the process may have moved on.

I seem to remember an article on here saying the takeover wasn’t happening too, then a couple of weeks later it did. TWTD is excellent and I can’t fault it but their sources aren’t always 100%. The athletic are also usually pretty spot on so could be either or.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 20:01]
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:55 - Jul 18 with 3563 viewsLankHenners

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:37 - Jul 18 by Guthrum

Simon Johnson very well connected London journalist - wouldn’t be putting this out in The Athletic if it wasn’t veracious.

Suppose things can go from looking like a slow burn to happening very quickly in football.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 19:55]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:59 - Jul 18 with 3449 viewsJ2BLUE

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:52 - Jul 18 by JackNorthStand

I seem to remember an article on here saying the takeover wasn’t happening too, then a couple of weeks later it did. TWTD is excellent and I can’t fault it but their sources aren’t always 100%. The athletic are also usually pretty spot on so could be either or.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 20:01]

From what I remember your timeline is way out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:00 - Jul 18 with 3419 viewsHipsterectomy

doesn't break clause just mean if he's on the bench all the time, or Town are 20th in the league and pumping long balls in the box to him as a lone target man, he can leave easily?

edit: or I guess if we're mid table and the team in second want him, he's allowed to go there
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 20:03]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:01 - Jul 18 with 3413 viewsJackNorthStand

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 19:59 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

From what I remember your timeline is way out.

Yeah you’re right I just checked myself. Was a couple of weeks not 24 hours. Corrected.
Login to get fewer ads

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:07 - Jul 18 with 3280 viewsvilanovablue

It has to be there or thereabouts they don't post stuff lightly. I wonder if as with Camara he can potentially make a choice.
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:16 - Jul 18 with 3149 viewsMullet

Someone has just pointed out he's missing from this too!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:45 - Jul 18 with 2718 viewsFrimleyBlue

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:16 - Jul 18 by Mullet

Someone has just pointed out he's missing from this too!

Has the Palace fella joined Chelsea?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 2624 viewsUppaTowen78

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:45 - Jul 18 by FrimleyBlue

Has the Palace fella joined Chelsea?

Chelsea also have a youngster called Rak-Sayki. Not sure if related!
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:59 - Jul 18 with 2533 viewsSitfcB

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:53 - Jul 18 by UppaTowen78

Reading the replies to that tweet it’s his brother.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 21:10 - Jul 18 with 2425 viewsNomore4

Innit
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 21:26 - Jul 18 with 2246 viewsBloomBlue

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:53 - Jul 18 by UppaTowen78

His younger brother, Samuel. Apparently he is an even better prospect than the Palace one, although he's a midfielder and we have enough of those.
Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 22:17 - Jul 18 with 1879 viewsPhilTWTD

Omari Hutchinson - season long loan with a break clause on 20:01 - Jul 18 by JackNorthStand

Yeah you’re right I just checked myself. Was a couple of weeks not 24 hours. Corrected.

I said it was off as things stood at that point, which the new owners have confirmed was the case. In fact, they weren't sure it was definitely going to happen even on the day it was done until ME put pen to paper as he had wavered so often.

Re Hutchinson, I think it's clear talks have taken place but both parties have other options they're looking at. Think tonight's stories are just yesterday's being repeated, even using the same phrases.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024