Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance 19:07 - Sep 13 with 1379 viewsMaySixth

who and when?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:08 - Sep 13 with 1370 viewsSchmoke

James Alabi Vs Doncaster in the League Cup?
Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:11 - Sep 13 with 1336 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it any of Ian Marshall, Sam Parkin, Neil Gregory or Sleapy Joe?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:21 - Sep 13 with 1305 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hmmm. Tough one. I'm into loan defenders who put through their own net thinking territory at the moment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:23 - Sep 13 with 1294 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:08 - Sep 13 by Schmoke

James Alabi Vs Doncaster in the League Cup?

That's one

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:23 - Sep 13 with 1292 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 19:21 - Sep 13 by gainsboroughblue

Hmmm. Tough one. I'm into loan defenders who put through their own net thinking territory at the moment.

Don't go that way.

It is incredibly difficult.

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 06:40 - Sep 14 with 1052 viewsBlue_Heath

Earl John?
Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 06:45 - Sep 14 with 1044 viewsStadiumofdark

George Best?
Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 08:06 - Sep 14 with 908 viewsSteve_M

Neil Midgley probably played more than one match but it might be him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:09 - Sep 14 with 816 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 08:06 - Sep 14 by Steve_M

Neil Midgley probably played more than one match but it might be him.

That’s who I thought of too but looked it up and he played 4 times so isn’t him

Really hope someone knows the answer as the second is bugging me!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:10 - Sep 14 with 812 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 06:40 - Sep 14 by Blue_Heath

Earl John?

No

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:11 - Sep 14 with 806 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 06:45 - Sep 14 by Stadiumofdark

George Best?

No, is in a FA or UEFA recognised competition not a friendly/testimonial.

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:12 - Sep 14 with 800 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:09 - Sep 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That’s who I thought of too but looked it up and he played 4 times so isn’t him

Really hope someone knows the answer as the second is bugging me!

I wouldn't have ever guessed it....I was doing some research for a side project.

The answer is on www.tmwmtt.com

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:25 - Sep 14 with 751 viewsTrumptonBlue

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:12 - Sep 14 by MaySixth

I wouldn't have ever guessed it....I was doing some research for a side project.

The answer is on www.tmwmtt.com

I believe Alabi is the only player to have done this since the club joined the Football League, so would guess it must be someone from the earlier amateur days.
Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:51 - Sep 14 with 711 viewsMaySixth

Only two ITFC players have scored in their one and only ITFC appearance on 11:25 - Sep 14 by TrumptonBlue

I believe Alabi is the only player to have done this since the club joined the Football League, so would guess it must be someone from the earlier amateur days.

Very close, it was in an FA Cup time when the club had turned professional.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024