Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined 08:23 - Feb 9 with 1389 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/february/08/efl-statement--blackburn-rovers/

Three Championship directors declared and interest and took no part in the vote. I wonder which ones. Three involved in the relegation battle presumably.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 08:49 - Feb 9 with 1286 viewsGuthrum

Three of the board's nine Directors are elected to represent all Champ clubs, two L1 and one L2, with three independents.

https://www.efl.com/about-the-efl/efl-board/

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 08:53 - Feb 9 with 1259 viewsDarkBrandon

Oh I’ve missed this story. Someone didn’t click “submit”. Marvellous stuff
Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:05 - Feb 9 with 1205 viewsGeoffSentence

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 08:49 - Feb 9 by Guthrum

Three of the board's nine Directors are elected to represent all Champ clubs, two L1 and one L2, with three independents.

https://www.efl.com/about-the-efl/efl-board/

Ah, OK, so that means the entire championship representation removed itself. Which is sensible, I wonder why the L2 rep dropped out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:09 - Feb 9 with 1180 viewsGuthrum

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:05 - Feb 9 by GeoffSentence

Ah, OK, so that means the entire championship representation removed itself. Which is sensible, I wonder why the L2 rep dropped out.

Can't see any reason for them to, unless there's a similar case in that division.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:24 - Feb 9 with 1091 viewsPinewoodblue

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:05 - Feb 9 by GeoffSentence

Crewe chairman, difficult to see a what sort of interest he would have had.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:26 - Feb 9 with 1076 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:24 - Feb 9 by Pinewoodblue

Crewe chairman, difficult to see a what sort of interest he would have had.

Crewe sold a player to Blackburn in January, so might be that deal had some sort of add-ons based on Blackburns performance

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 09:28 - Feb 9 with 1048 viewsMookamoo

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 08:53 - Feb 9 by DarkBrandon

Oh I’ve missed this story. Someone didn’t click “submit”. Marvellous stuff

That is a bit of a dog ate my homework excuse

They were clearly unsure of something right up until the deadline
Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 11:57 - Feb 9 with 808 viewsSamWhiteUK

This is the third time they've missed the deadline in 12 months. Mental.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 756 viewsChurchman

I can’t understand the basis of their plea. They missed the deadline. It’s as simple as that. Debate over.

There is actually no point in having one if it can be ignored. I think a £1m fine for bringing the game into disrepute, wasting the EFLs time, the Directors’ time, a lesson for the other clubs who want to try and pull a fast one and because Blackburn is a bit of a dump.

Sorted
Blackburn's plea to be allowed to sign McGuire has been declined on 12:37 - Feb 9 with 691 viewsHelp

All they need now is to lose their manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024