Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines 16:24 - Feb 15 with 1072 viewsfactual_blue

By easily offended gammon tories

1. The Owen Patterson Is Corrupt Line.
2. The Peter Bone Was Deselected For Sexual Misdemeanours Line.
3. The Matt Halfcock PPE Contract Line.
4. The Downing Street Party Line.
5. The Liz Truss Pork Markets Line.
6. The Rishi Sunak Non-Dom Coke Addict Line.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 16:27 - Feb 15 with 1019 viewshoppy

Tory Party sponsored by Coke Line?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 16:45 - Feb 15 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

Ooooh, 'abuse reported'.

Facters, you monstrous bully.
[Post edited 15 Feb 16:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 16:50 - Feb 15 with 956 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 17:24 - Feb 15 with 900 viewsfactual_blue

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 16:45 - Feb 15 by BlueBadger

Ooooh, 'abuse reported'.

Facters, you monstrous bully.
[Post edited 15 Feb 16:48]

Not sure which bit of my post is inaccurate. Perhaps the reporter can elucidate.

But I was told off the other day by somebody responding to your patently obvious joke about the number reports of Steven Wright's death. He said, in effect, we all need to be a Bit Nicer And Show More Respect.

And then he called me Contributions Unit New Technology*

*An otherworldly senior civil servant back in the 90s actually suggested that as the name of the Contributions Unit's IT programme.

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 17:31 - Feb 15 with 853 viewsBlueBadger

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 17:24 - Feb 15 by factual_blue

Not sure which bit of my post is inaccurate. Perhaps the reporter can elucidate.

But I was told off the other day by somebody responding to your patently obvious joke about the number reports of Steven Wright's death. He said, in effect, we all need to be a Bit Nicer And Show More Respect.

*An otherworldly senior civil servant back in the 90s actually suggested that as the name of the Contributions Unit's IT programme.

The Bekindnobullying crowd have heard of cognitive dissonance, but, like being nice to people who aren't straight white blokes, Brexit being a disaster and actually blaming the government of the last 14 years for the country being in a state, they don't believe in it.

I hope they rinse him for everything by BlueBadger 9 Feb 17:56
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68240937

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 19:11 - Feb 15 with 742 viewsblueasfook

I didn't report it for abuse, but if there was a "tragically unfunny" button I would certainly have pressed it!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 19:15 - Feb 15 with 712 viewsMJallday

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 17:24 - Feb 15 by factual_blue

That’s up there with the local councils South Herefordshire IT team

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 19:48 - Feb 15 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 16:50 - Feb 15 by BlueBadger

Brilliant. Harwood is such a pathetic, gormless Tory Party puppet. I feel sorry and slightly embarrassed for him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 20:09 - Feb 15 with 627 viewsfactual_blue

Revealed: the names lined up for London Overground lines on 19:15 - Feb 15 by MJallday

That’s up there with the local councils South Herefordshire IT team

And the guy who took charge in about 1992 of the Social Fund Inspectorate and wanted to give a new buzzing up-to-the-minute name. He wanted to change its name to the Independent Review Agency. It was pointed out to him that the organisation was based in Birmingham,the Rotunda.

That's the building in which The Mulberry Bush pub was.

(You can do the googling yourself)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024