Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) 19:12 - Jun 30 with 666 viewshomer_123


Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Of course on 19:14 - Jun 30 with 660 viewsredrickstuhaart

And here come the defensive subs.

True to form.

Poll: Spectrum or C64 / Pablo or Kuqi- your preferences?

0
Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) on 19:16 - Jun 30 with 625 viewsOldsmoker

Saving energy for the pen shootout.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) on 19:16 - Jun 30 with 624 viewstonybied

I just said exactly the same to the missus
0
Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) on 19:21 - Jun 30 with 587 viewsfranz_tyson

Gareth isn't the type of kill-the-game-off type of chap. He's a chess maestro who'll torture us for the last 15 minutes.
0
Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) on 19:22 - Jun 30 with 571 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is it me or are we sitting back? (n/t) on 19:16 - Jun 30 by tonybied

I just said exactly the same to the missus


Maybe you have a really comfy sofa

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026