Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KM resigning is a smoke screen 15:07 - Jun 12 with 2372 viewsEJP

The same day the option on Jens Cajuste expired, which we've likely not taken up?
Co-incidence? I think not....
-12
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 15:26 - Jun 12 with 2193 viewsRimsy

I don't think McK or the club would base a major decision, on whether or not we signed a former loan player, who under performed last season.

BlueBlood

0
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 15:54 - Jun 12 with 1937 viewsRyorry

The stuff some of you are offering up just gets weirder and weirder.

If you’re bored, I’ve got plenty of outdoor work that needs doing, decent wage.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

12
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:14 - Jun 12 with 1773 viewsFifeITFC

You've lost me.

Am I not wearing the tin foil correctly?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

0
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:43 - Jun 12 with 1573 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Some brilliant “whoooooshing” in response to this post.
3
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:53 - Jun 12 with 1484 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:43 - Jun 12 by Matt_Netherlands

Some brilliant “whoooooshing” in response to this post.


If it's meant to be funny I don't think it's my particular sense of humour.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:55 - Jun 12 with 1471 viewsChurchman

KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:53 - Jun 12 by The_Flashing_Smile

If it's meant to be funny I don't think it's my particular sense of humour.


I didn’t know you had one 😀🤣😅🥲🥲
1
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:57 - Jun 12 with 1450 viewsbluebud

:-) exactly right...no one ever noticed his messianic initials either
0
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 17:25 - Jun 12 with 1245 viewsMattinLondon

KM resigning is a smoke screen on 16:53 - Jun 12 by The_Flashing_Smile

If it's meant to be funny I don't think it's my particular sense of humour.


Not sure the OP was meant to be humour but more of a piss-take of some of the threads posted on here within the last 24 hours or so.
1
Login to get fewer ads

KM resigning is a smoke screen on 17:47 - Jun 12 with 1089 viewstetchris

Just a pity the signing of Chuba Akpom wasn’t based on KM staying as manager could of saved ourselves £7m
0
KM resigning is a smoke screen on 18:19 - Jun 12 with 935 viewsbackwaywhen

That’s a weird and strange take on things … Hmm !!
-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026