Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johhny Williams is not injury prone 18:22 - Jan 19 with 1627 viewsBlueNote

'I wouldn't say I'm injury-prone; I'm just prone to bad tackles'
That made me laugh
The ESPN thing is really insightful though
Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 18:54 - Jan 19 with 1567 viewsGeoffSentence

Ha, he woudn't have lasted 5 minutes up against Bradley Wood in the Lincoln game. One positive from that game is it does show that Lawrence is a it more robust than Williams or Fraser, we should get a full season out of him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 1529 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's no Matt Holland, that's for sure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 19:54 - Jan 19 with 1458 viewsmos

Thing is, he's correct.

He's not injury prone, he doesn't have a weak body or bones or anything. It's just the way he plays football results in a lot of harsh tackles. He's quick, he's relatively small, he's fast and he's tricky. This results in players having to just foul him. Watch him, he's always getting fouled.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 20:08 - Jan 19 with 1433 viewsEireannach_gorm

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 19:54 - Jan 19 by mos

Thing is, he's correct.

He's not injury prone, he doesn't have a weak body or bones or anything. It's just the way he plays football results in a lot of harsh tackles. He's quick, he's relatively small, he's fast and he's tricky. This results in players having to just foul him. Watch him, he's always getting fouled.

Remind us how he got his current injury.
Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 20:48 - Jan 19 with 1395 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Thing is, he's correct.

Messi is pretty much assaulted every game but has a phenomenal fitness record??
Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 20:55 - Jan 19 with 1375 viewsBackToRussia

What insights did you glean. I could have written that from home

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 20:57 - Jan 19 with 1367 viewsITFC_Forever

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 20:08 - Jan 19 by Eireannach_gorm

Remind us how he got his current injury.

By getting fouled and booted off the pitch at Wigan and on to the track at the side.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:15 - Jan 19 with 1292 views3_5_2

Tedious link but didn't Richard Wright get a weird injury once? Something to do with a glass table or did I imagine that"

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:18 - Jan 19 with 1278 viewsReusersTown

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:15 - Jan 19 by 3_5_2

Tedious link but didn't Richard Wright get a weird injury once? Something to do with a glass table or did I imagine that"

Fell out of a loft I believe.
Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:23 - Jan 19 with 1258 viewsITFC_Forever

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:18 - Jan 19 by ReusersTown

Fell out of a loft I believe.

And at Everton he tripped over a sign in the goalmouth telling the players not to warm up there.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 22:37 - Jan 19 with 1237 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Thing is, he's correct.

George Best wasn't forever injured. Pissed maybe, not injured.

BOT

Johhny Williams is not injury prone on 00:17 - Jan 20 with 1155 viewsEireannach_gorm

This has to be some kind of indicator.

(Injured taking out your own man)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024