Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... 19:47 - Feb 1 with 3208 viewsHarryfromBath

From a Scottish Premiership preview programme on BT Sport. I thought that this might give everyone a laugh...

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 3153 viewsDubtractor

Sutton is a tosspot of the highest order, Butcher should have stuck the boot in when he was on the floor.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 19:51 - Feb 1 with 3119 viewsKeno

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 19:49 - Feb 1 by Dubtractor

Sutton is a tosspot of the highest order, Butcher should have stuck the boot in when he was on the floor.

Butcher could still do a job in our defence

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:00 - Feb 1 with 3001 viewsHerbivore

Absolute legend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:10 - Feb 1 with 2915 viewsbrazil1982

I love him even more now. Brilliant.
Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:13 - Feb 1 with 2883 viewsgroovyASH

It was satisfying to see the look of genuine pain on Sutton's face when Butcher knocked him to his ar$e. Nice one, Terry; total legend

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 2860 viewsBLUEBEAT

Sutton got the last word in though 🔪

Poll: W or W

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 2657 viewsGlasgowBlue

Excellent.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 2655 viewsGlasgowBlue

Actually I don't mind him as a pundit.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 2430 viewsJohnhoz

He's always been my hero. This sort of thing just confirms it all for me.

I still love the story of him banging the tunnel and shouting at the Cologne players in the semi-final, scaring the sh1te out of them. Oh..........and then scoring against them. Legend.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 21:47]

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 08:33 - Feb 2 with 2060 viewsDeano69

Bit of a cheap shot about maradona at the end. Butch could of come back with the fact he'd scored more international goals than Sutton.

Still a big ol boy is butch.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 09:40 - Feb 2 with 1985 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 20:13 - Feb 1 by groovyASH

It was satisfying to see the look of genuine pain on Sutton's face when Butcher knocked him to his ar$e. Nice one, Terry; total legend

I watched this yesterday and laughed my socks off... I'm still laughing this morning!

What a legend!
Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 09:49 - Feb 2 with 1949 viewschicoazul

Hhhmmmm. Do you know what, this is not to invite me ever more hate mail, but I dont mind Chris Sutton and I think he is just about the best pundit out there. You cant beat his misanthropy. That being said I do love the way he just bounces off Butch there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 10:20 - Feb 2 with 1883 viewsBluefish

Terry Butcher Flattening Chris Sutton... on 09:49 - Feb 2 by chicoazul

Hhhmmmm. Do you know what, this is not to invite me ever more hate mail, but I dont mind Chris Sutton and I think he is just about the best pundit out there. You cant beat his misanthropy. That being said I do love the way he just bounces off Butch there.

I played in a footy tournament with sutton and ruel fox last year. Obviously knew they were coming so turned up in my itfc training gear. Asked them both for a picture for a laugh and fox refused because he said I was taking the piss (i was obviously), sutton told him to stop being a d*ck and have a laugh.

Fox was also on my team and I subbed him in a crucial game near the end and he was livid

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024