Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) 20:10 - Feb 10 with 3230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 10 with 864 viewsbluewein

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:00 - Feb 10 by hoppy

At least he didn't spell "I've been fisting!" wrongly.

*small girly giggle*

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:05 - Feb 10 with 856 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 10 by jeera

Urban dictionary thing says, "The mastered craft of releasing your own urine or fecal matter into a hollowed out pumpkin. Then duct tape the top on and throw it at something!
Urine/Feces mixes can work. Throw P bombs at vehicles, houses, or living objects if your daring enough."

I'm none the wiser but it sounds like something that might occur at one of Fungers' (alleged) parties!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 10 with 829 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:05 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Does it have to be a pumpkin?

What about watermelon?

I just wondered if it's a tradition or practical thing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:10 - Feb 10 with 806 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 10 by jeera

What about watermelon?

It's all about the pH. I tried a shallot once. Never known a sting like it.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:17 - Feb 10 with 777 viewscatch74

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:08 - Feb 10 by jeera

What about watermelon?

What about a blumpkin Jeera, never had one myself.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:23 - Feb 10 with 753 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:17 - Feb 10 by catch74

What about a blumpkin Jeera, never had one myself.

Such a range of things to learn from this site...

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:41 - Feb 10 with 710 viewsMJallday

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Keep going sitters...

peterborough fan?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:45 - Feb 10 with 684 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:41 - Feb 10 by MJallday

peterborough fan?

Get out.

Login to get fewer ads

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:48 - Feb 10 with 667 viewsbluejake78

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:23 - Feb 10 by jeera

Such a range of things to learn from this site...

I think a supply of fleshlites ought to be delivered to you herbets.At least you would sit on your seats and groan happily.BTW I have a lightly used fleshlite....needs a wipe but good to go.
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 23:01 - Feb 10 with 634 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:48 - Feb 10 by bluejake78

I think a supply of fleshlites ought to be delivered to you herbets.At least you would sit on your seats and groan happily.BTW I have a lightly used fleshlite....needs a wipe but good to go.

If I ask what one of those is, I'm going to regret it arent I?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 23:06 - Feb 10 with 618 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Actually here you go:

Some scamp threw in a grenade
Board troll was outed as board stalker
Lots of folk agreed with op (still a scamp)
Bloke who likes to defame owner of all resident folk (except ulla) football club moaned about a clique
"Male nurse" ( the shame) revealed that fan of carrots and avoiding education has stalked him and collected wedding images but is still welcome on our site
Person who delivers folk from a to b demeaned person who keeps folk alive
Dubbers threw a p-bomb (latterly lost 18 up votes) at person who does the a to b thing
Three subsequent pages that I missed because I was working. Not going to divulge activity in case ruthlessly owned by owner of vessel that moves other people from a to b.

'revealed that fan of carrots and avoiding education'

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 01:26 - Feb 11 with 557 viewsRyorry

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 by SitfcB

What's a p-bomb? Plonker? Plank? Pussy!

Think of thing that some of the male, er members, on here think with & you'll be on the right Path

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 05:50 - Feb 11 with 533 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 01:26 - Feb 11 by Ryorry

Think of thing that some of the male, er members, on here think with & you'll be on the right Path

Plum?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 05:54 - Feb 11 with 524 viewsBenters

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 10 by jeera

Much happened today?

I've been out all afternoon.

I joined in your thread around 16.00 it was very interesting .

We had sexpests,wedding pics and everything.

It of course was full of lies and bullsh1t but there you go.

Enjoy your day.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 08:42 - Feb 11 with 474 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 05:54 - Feb 11 by Benters

I joined in your thread around 16.00 it was very interesting .

We had sexpests,wedding pics and everything.

It of course was full of lies and bullsh1t but there you go.

Enjoy your day.

You wasn't amongst the accused on the wedding pics I believe?

Don't think badger said you were involved in that one?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 08:51 - Feb 11 with 459 viewsBenters

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 08:42 - Feb 11 by The_Romford_Blue

You wasn't amongst the accused on the wedding pics I believe?

Don't think badger said you were involved in that one?

That is true but i was just giving a general account of the thread.

Why would anybody want to look at someones wedding pics who they have never met? i bloody hate looking at my familes when they have a wedding ! Let alone Badgers !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024