Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) 20:10 - Feb 10 with 3229 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:34 - Feb 10 with 980 viewsRyorry

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:26 - Feb 10 by MJallday

dogging with ryorry?

*runs screaming from TWTD forum, whilst googling for helplines*

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 966 viewsMJallday

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:34 - Feb 10 by Ryorry

*runs screaming from TWTD forum, whilst googling for helplines*

you spelt "potential nocturnal sites" incorrectly.

:D

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:47 - Feb 10 with 939 viewscatch74

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Nice work.

Now, are you also factual blue?

Have we ever been logged on at the same time?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:49 - Feb 10 with 924 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:47 - Feb 10 by catch74

Have we ever been logged on at the same time?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:54 - Feb 10 with 905 viewsMullet

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:18 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Rommers, I was using the 24 hour clock. This will never work if we don't have consistency. There'll end up being an argument over it.

No there won't.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 901 viewsRyorry

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 10 by MJallday

you spelt "potential nocturnal sites" incorrectly.

:D

You seem strangely interested in such matters! ;) but I'm sorry to disappoint you ...

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/398955/3521989/so-what-happened-on-the-last-1.5-page
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 20:56]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 893 viewsBigalhunter

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 10 by taximan

do you need me to clarify my afternoons activities again ?

Logged in, confirmed your proud status as the board idiot, logged out.
No further clarification required.
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:58 - Feb 10 with 885 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:54 - Feb 10 by Mullet

No there won't.

Feck off mullet.

Login to get fewer ads

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:02 - Feb 10 with 872 viewsMullet

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:58 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Feck off mullet.

*googles vapour trail wedding pics*

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 863 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:02 - Feb 10 by Mullet

*googles vapour trail wedding pics*

Heh, that did make me giggle. Fortunately you don't have the crunches intellectual powers so will be unable to track me down.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 10 with 799 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:03 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Heh, that did make me giggle. Fortunately you don't have the crunches intellectual powers so will be unable to track me down.

Much happened today?

I've been out all afternoon.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 789 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 10 by jeera

Much happened today?

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done, you're a very naughty boy.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 10 with 766 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done, you're a very naughty boy.

I've been shopping!

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 10 with 760 viewsbluewein

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 10 by jeera

I've been shopping!

You spelt "I've been fishing!" wrongly.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:40 - Feb 10 with 743 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 10 by bluewein

Hmph.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:45 - Feb 10 with 726 viewsPJH

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 20:54 - Feb 10 by Mullet

No there won't.

Is this the right room for an argument?-M Python.
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 10 with 729 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 10 by jeera

Much happened today?

Actually here you go:

Some scamp threw in a grenade
Board troll was outed as board stalker
Lots of folk agreed with op (still a scamp)
Bloke who likes to defame owner of all resident folk (except ulla) football club moaned about a clique
"Male nurse" ( the shame) revealed that fan of carrots and avoiding education has stalked him and collected wedding images but is still welcome on our site
Person who delivers folk from a to b demeaned person who keeps folk alive
Dubbers threw a p-bomb (latterly lost 18 up votes) at person who does the a to b thing
Three subsequent pages that I missed because I was working. Not going to divulge activity in case ruthlessly owned by owner of vessel that moves other people from a to b.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 10 with 721 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 10 by bluewein

I'm sure its all been lovely and fluffy and jolly pleasant all round.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 10 with 698 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Actually here you go:

Bloke who likes to defame owner of all resident folk (except ulla) football club moaned about a clique
"Male nurse" ( the shame) revealed that fan of carrots and avoiding education has stalked him and collected wedding images but is still welcome on our site
Dubbers threw a p-bomb (latterly lost 18 up votes) at person who does the a to b thing
Three subsequent pages that I missed because I was working. Not going to divulge activity in case ruthlessly owned by owner of vessel that moves other people from a to b.

Blimey.

There's always one mate, always one.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 690 viewsBigalhunter

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:46 - Feb 10 by vapour_trail

Actually here you go:

To précis events, the taxi-driving thingy made a t*t of himself....again.
Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 661 viewsSitfcB

Actually here you go:

What's a p-bomb? Plonker? Plank? Pussy!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 652 viewsvapour_trail

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 by SitfcB

Keep going sitters...

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:00 - Feb 10 with 628 viewshoppy

At least he didn't spell "I've been fisting!" wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:01 - Feb 10 with 620 viewsMullet

Actually here you go:

The yokel at the wrong end of the A140 tried to make a big joke of it all and defend his mates.

All a bit odd really. Shows up why you were spot on of late my jar opening chum.

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 10 with 607 viewsjeera

Has the thread about the deleted thread been deleted? (n/t) on 21:57 - Feb 10 by SitfcB

Urban dictionary thing says, "The mastered craft of releasing your own urine or fecal matter into a hollowed out pumpkin. Then duct tape the top on and throw it at something!
Urine/Feces mixes can work. Throw P bombs at vehicles, houses, or living objects if your daring enough."

I'm none the wiser but it sounds like something that might occur at one of Fungers' (alleged) parties!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024