Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? 09:23 - Feb 13 with 1045 viewsSteve_M

Any issues with getting into the ground? Asking ahead of Saturday as I'm hopeful I will be mobile enough to go. If I just need to change my seat, rather than stand in the North, how much notice do the club need.

I know I went in Churchmans on crutches when I upset my ankle back in the 90s; it was the only thing that stopped me going on the pitch for McGiven out protests.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:30 - Feb 13 with 1001 viewsjeera

What have you been doing?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 9:32]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:32 - Feb 13 with 999 viewsReuser_is_God

The bloke who stands in front of me was on crutches for the Boro game in Dec 2014, he almost lost them when Tabb scored.

Think you know him from what I've seen on Twitter, HP?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:49 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:32 - Feb 13 by Reuser_is_God

The bloke who stands in front of me was on crutches for the Boro game in Dec 2014, he almost lost them when Tabb scored.

If it's the chap I think I know you're talking about, wasn't he also on crutches again the other week?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:51 - Feb 13 with 959 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I can't see there would be a problem changing your seat - just give the club a call

standing for 2hrs aint much fun if u are struggling.
Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:52 - Feb 13 with 944 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:49 - Feb 13 by Kieran_Knows

If it's the chap I think I know you're talking about, wasn't he also on crutches again the other week?

Possibly, can't remember.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 930 viewsZoloft

A couple of years ago my son broke his leg - I contacted Warner Duff at the club. He couldn't have been more helpful.
They changed our seats, offered us free parking next to the ground and easy access to the stands (via lift in the North Stand).
Give him a call he was really helpful.
Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 10:01 - Feb 13 with 916 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:52 - Feb 13 by Reuser_is_God

Possibly, can't remember.

Might be thinking about someone else then.

Beer Saturday?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 10:02 - Feb 13 with 921 viewsITFC_Forever

Mate broke his ankle a couple of years ago and contacted the club - they put him in touch with Warner who was very helpful and arranged swapping his seat etc to a disabled area.

He was down by the corner-flag which I don't think was a great view, but I'm sure if you speak to Warner, he can look in to other disabled areas of the ground.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 10:14 - Feb 13 with 879 viewsFreddies_Ears

If you would find it easier to be in an extra-legroom easy-access place, then there are nearly always spare seats in the wheelchair section of SBR Upper, next to the 78 Bar.
Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 10:31 - Feb 13 with 842 viewsfactual_blue

How did you upset your ankle? Did you say something derogatory about it so that it went into a big sulk?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 10:43 - Feb 13 with 814 viewsmonty_radio

I was on crutches at the ground-breaking attendance of 38010 v Leeds when it was mostly still standing. Found it quite hard to use my elbows to work my way in from the back.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 11:05 - Feb 13 with 771 viewsSteve_M

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:30 - Feb 13 by jeera

What have you been doing?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 9:32]

I had surgery on it a few weeks ago, probably to clear up whatever damage I did when I was 17. I'm getting around fairly easily but still a bit limited in what I can do at the moment.

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 11:08 - Feb 13 with 767 viewsSteve_M

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 09:32 - Feb 13 by Reuser_is_God

Yes, I know he was but wondered about anyone else. I think ITFC_Forever is talking about the same person anyway.

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 11:42 - Feb 13 with 706 viewshoppy

Jonny Williams, perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone gone into PR on crutches recently? on 11:48 - Feb 13 with 692 viewsoldbluestu

There are a few fans at matches who shout/moan about the team not playing the Ipswich way quickly followed by them shouting 'ffs pump it into the box' who deserve to leave the ground on crutches
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024