Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? 09:25 - Mar 5 with 3575 viewsHorst3000

Berra kicked the ball into touch and Mick Mills said "Christophe Berra is like Alan Hunter; he's got a friend in every stand"

Made me laugh...
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:27]
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 09:28 - Mar 5 with 3510 viewsBenters

If in doubt hoof it out !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:42 - Mar 5 with 3347 viewsArnieM

Bit like the Big Pole in the goal then. His kicking is bloody rank for all his shot stopping abilities and appears incapable of kicking the ball down the pitch without it going out of play. Abysmal

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:45 - Mar 5 with 3326 viewsBluebell

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:42 - Mar 5 by ArnieM

Bit like the Big Pole in the goal then. His kicking is bloody rank for all his shot stopping abilities and appears incapable of kicking the ball down the pitch without it going out of play. Abysmal

I think he only did that twice yesterday and one of those times was when our player kicked it back to him in a dangerous situation when a Brentford player was closing in on him.
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 3318 viewsRadlett_blue

do you remember Hunter's habit of dribbling out of defence, which he used to attempt once every match?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 3317 viewsSwailsey

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:45 - Mar 5 by Bluebell

I think he only did that twice yesterday and one of those times was when our player kicked it back to him in a dangerous situation when a Brentford player was closing in on him.

Yeah, not sure what the OP re. Bart is talking about. His kicking used to be poor, but he has improved it a lot.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

on 10:54 - Mar 5 with 3272 views_

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 10:42 - Mar 5 by ArnieM

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 11:02 - Mar 5 with 3227 viewsMJallday

on 10:54 - Mar 5 by _

clive baker struggled to kick it past the 18 yard line

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 11:29 - Mar 5 with 3154 viewsJ2BLUE

I enjoyed him saying 'good' when Brenner mentioned the Norwich score.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

on 11:59 - Mar 5 with 3070 views_

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 11:02 - Mar 5 by MJallday

clive baker struggled to kick it past the 18 yard line

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 3054 viewsblueislander

on 11:59 - Mar 5 by _

Laurie Sivell was the smallest Town keeper.
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 19:58 - Mar 5 with 2714 viewsJimmy86

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 12:04 - Mar 5 by blueislander

Brian Murphy was small for a keeper. I remember playing Swansea when we had Townsend on loan and Swansea targeted Murphy, because of his lack of height
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 20:10 - Mar 5 with 2630 viewsjeera

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 12:04 - Mar 5 by blueislander

Was dwarfed by the goal itself!

Could get about a bit though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 2612 viewsDubtractor

on 10:54 - Mar 5 by _

Plus we've had the dubious honour of watching Marshall and Forrest attempt to take goal kicks too - Bart is almost like watching Neuer in comparison to them.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 21:04 - Mar 5 with 2488 viewsDeano69

Not sure Berra managed to pass a ball to a team mate the whole game.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 2478 viewsDeano69

I recall a beer crate being left on the goal line for him one game. Top bantz.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 21:18 - Mar 5 with 2425 viewsblueislander

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 21:06 - Mar 5 by Deano69

I recall a beer crate being left on the goal line for him one game. Top bantz.

He came out and claimed more crosses than Bart has done. Why is it that he never leaves his line? He is a big guy, and should be knocking opponents out of the way to get to the ball.
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 00:19 - Mar 6 with 2171 viewsfeelingblue

that is nonsense.
on 06:46 - Mar 6 with 2051 views_

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 21:18 - Mar 5 by blueislander

He came out and claimed more crosses than Bart has done. Why is it that he never leaves his line? He is a big guy, and should be knocking opponents out of the way to get to the ball.

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 07:09 - Mar 6 with 2019 viewsNo9

His kicking isn't that bad but you should forgive him for how often he has to do it - even at home, probably frustration at what is in front of him?
Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 07:14 - Mar 6 with 2006 viewsBenters

on 06:46 - Mar 6 by _

Haha!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 07:17 - Mar 6 with 1996 views_

Did anybody catch Mick Mills' witty comment during the commentary yesterday? on 07:14 - Mar 6 by Benters

Haha!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024