Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition 14:38 - Apr 20 with 3837 viewsArcher4721

by the other parties to stop them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/19/coalition-collaboration-ta
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:38 - Apr 20 with 1381 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:23 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't offered you any odds. I offered you a gentleman's charity bet on equal terms.

Either my charity of choice or yours would have benefited on June 9th if you had a pair of balls.

Cluck cluck.

And you refused to give me true gentlemans odds!

Cluck,cluck!

I would be better off to bet at the true odds then the charity would be far better off instead of giving it to some lunatic on the internet in a cock waving exercise.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:47 - Apr 20 with 1362 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:38 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

Cluck,cluck!

I would be better off to bet at the true odds then the charity would be far better off instead of giving it to some lunatic on the internet in a cock waving exercise.

#noconfidenceinacoalitionletaloneanoutrightlabourmajority
#fivemoreyears

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:55 - Apr 20 with 1339 views26_Paz

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:47 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

#fivemoreyears

#atleast5moreyears :)

The Paz Man

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 16:47 - Apr 20 with 1319 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:55 - Apr 20 by 26_Paz

#atleast5moreyears :)

#couldbefifty

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 16:54 - Apr 20 with 1311 viewsStokieBlue

From the same paper:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/20/tactical-voting-to-beat-the-tori

Doesn't seem to include the SNP although I guess that's just a static block of 50 seats where tactical voting makes no difference.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 17:11 - Apr 20 with 1297 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 16:54 - Apr 20 by StokieBlue

From the same paper:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/20/tactical-voting-to-beat-the-tori

Doesn't seem to include the SNP although I guess that's just a static block of 50 seats where tactical voting makes no difference.

SB

This sort of stuff is a gift to May.

Vote Corbyn/Faron = Get Sturgeon.

I could knock up an election leaflet for the Tories in my sleep. A picture of Corbyn with Gerry Adams and a heading "He'll bring his friends into Coalition"

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 17:17 - Apr 20 with 1285 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:38 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

Cluck,cluck!

Ah. I see why you might be short of a couple of quid at the moment mate. Put too many tenners on Jezza to shorten his odds.

http://www.momentumhackney.com/news/50-days-work-labour-victory

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 1247 viewsJ2BLUE

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 15:47 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

#fivemoreyears

You might as well have offered a gentleman's bet on Barcelona vs Forest Green. He could get much better odds with any bookmaker and his charity would benefit much more in the unlikely event it happens.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:10 - Apr 20 with 1232 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 18:49 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

You might as well have offered a gentleman's bet on Barcelona vs Forest Green. He could get much better odds with any bookmaker and his charity would benefit much more in the unlikely event it happens.

You miss the point. The odds you get at the bookies are based on the likelihood of the outcome.The bookies believe there is more chance of a Tory victory than Labour.

Whereas Archer is coming from a position of being convinced that the Tories swill lose and I am coming from the opposite position. So the odds are equal.

Unless of course he is full of sh1t and doesn't believe as word that comes out of his mouth.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:12 - Apr 20 with 1228 viewsCoastalblue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:10 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

You miss the point. The odds you get at the bookies are based on the likelihood of the outcome.The bookies believe there is more chance of a Tory victory than Labour.

Whereas Archer is coming from a position of being convinced that the Tories swill lose and I am coming from the opposite position. So the odds are equal.

Unless of course he is full of sh1t and doesn't believe as word that comes out of his mouth.

Well he seems to link articles without looking beyond the headline, so who knows?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:17 - Apr 20 with 1220 viewsJ2BLUE

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 17:17 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

Ah. I see why you might be short of a couple of quid at the moment mate. Put too many tenners on Jezza to shorten his odds.

http://www.momentumhackney.com/news/50-days-work-labour-victory

That didn't work for remain or Clinton!

In reply to your other post, I didn't know Archer has said he's certain the Tories will lose. If so then bet away.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 1214 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:17 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

That didn't work for remain or Clinton!

In reply to your other post, I didn't know Archer has said he's certain the Tories will lose. If so then bet away.

I haven't said anything of the sort.

Once again Glasgowblue is talking his usual rubbish about things he doesn't understand ie betting and doing his cockwaving routine whilst taking the piss out of people who earn minimum wage.

He's certainly living up to the Nasty Tory tag.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 1199 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:24 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

I haven't said anything of the sort.

Once again Glasgowblue is talking his usual rubbish about things he doesn't understand ie betting and doing his cockwaving routine whilst taking the piss out of people who earn minimum wage.

He's certainly living up to the Nasty Tory tag.

Hmm. So when I asked "Are you predicting Corbyn will win then" and you answered

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403946/3588381/yes/#post3588381

You were telling lies.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 1194 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:40 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

Hmm. So when I asked "Are you predicting Corbyn will win then" and you answered

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403946/3588381/yes/#post3588381

You were telling lies.

Just goes to show you only read what you want to see then.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403961/3588599/didnt-may-last-june/#post3588599
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 1182 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:48 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

Just goes to show you only read what you want to see then.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403961/3588599/didnt-may-last-june/#post3588599

I saw that post where you said you were predicting Corbyn to win.

You really are having another mare Billy Liar.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:56 - Apr 20 with 1180 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:52 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

I saw that post where you said you were predicting Corbyn to win.

You really are having another mare Billy Liar.

Where's that then?

If you're talking about my first post of the day after the election was announced said in jest (the one you linked above) then you're obviously a bigger plum than I give you credit for.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:59 - Apr 20 with 1175 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:56 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

Where's that then?

If you're talking about my first post of the day after the election was announced said in jest (the one you linked above) then you're obviously a bigger plum than I give you credit for.

So Corbyn isn't going to be PM?

Well that only took two years to get you to face that reality.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:05 - Apr 20 with 1171 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 19:59 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

So Corbyn isn't going to be PM?

Well that only took two years to get you to face that reality.

I'm much more encouraged by his excellent speech today and him going down the full on anti establishment route which could be an excellent choice given the recent results against the establishment.

There's still plenty to play for and I remember you saying Trump didn't have a hope of winning and he was further behind in the polls than Corbyn is right now.

So don't get too cocky.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:10 - Apr 20 with 1160 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:05 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

I'm much more encouraged by his excellent speech today and him going down the full on anti establishment route which could be an excellent choice given the recent results against the establishment.

There's still plenty to play for and I remember you saying Trump didn't have a hope of winning and he was further behind in the polls than Corbyn is right now.

So don't get too cocky.

I said Trump would win.

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:11 - Apr 20 with 1157 viewsArcher4721

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:10 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

I said Trump would win.

Not early on you didn't.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:15 - Apr 20 with 1153 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:11 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

Not early on you didn't.

Trump's speech was terrible on 13:03 - Jul 23 with 622 views GlasgowBlue

It would be foolish to write him off.

First they said he wouldn't get past the first few primaries. Then they said he couldn't beat Cruz .

Iron Lion Zion

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 21:19 - Apr 20 with 1124 viewsgiant_stow

Good old paddy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/predicted-general-election-8-june-liberal-de

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 1115 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 20:05 - Apr 20 by Archer4721

So don't get too cocky.

Corbyn is a life long MP and is 'the establishment' surely?

Corbyn is clearly a likeable man for a portion of the electorate and will tell those what they want to hear, but he has surrounded himself with people who are completely unelectable as a Government.
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 21:30 - Apr 20 with 1108 viewsElderGrizzly

Hopefully other Labour MPs know their policies then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39659304
Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 23:49 - Apr 20 with 1081 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like there's going to be an anti Tory coalition on 14:40 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

Arf!

Bl00dy hell Glassers you really are getting worse by the minute. Does that considered "Arf" apply to the whole article....does it imply that you expect May to announce her negotiating stance on Brexit so that the electorate can make an informed choice? If not your "Arf" would appear to be misplaced or were you just laughing at the impacts of austerity, as highlighted by Mason, on we peasants !
You increasingly bring this picture to mind the more your pathetic taunts resonate around this forum.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024