Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1717 viewstrueblue_jc

Are Leon Best and Jonathan Douglas the only players definitely leaving at the present time or are other contracts up in the air - like Luke Chambers?

How long do Kevin Bru/Hyam have left to run?
Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 1705 viewsjpring89

Coke aswell. Think Berra is off aswell.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1706 viewsMullet

Coke is off, Lawrence obviously and the other loanees for the time being. Berra is in his last year too I think

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 21:16 - Apr 20 with 1573 viewsElderGrizzly

Both Berra and Chambers have an option on their contracts, but can't see us triggering Berra?

Best, Douglas, Coke plus all the rather expensive loanees in Lawrence, Williams and short term deals like Taylor.

Bru and Hyam are up next summer i think
Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 1473 viewsgreyhound

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 21:16 - Apr 20 by ElderGrizzly

Both Berra and Chambers have an option on their contracts, but can't see us triggering Berra?

Best, Douglas, Coke plus all the rather expensive loanees in Lawrence, Williams and short term deals like Taylor.

I've heard hyam is In quite a precarious position with regards to the effect on his long term career his injuries have had. I love him as a player but fear for him and bishop even at such a young age
Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 22:22 - Apr 20 with 1396 viewshoppy

Wouldn't be surprised to see us sign up Taylor and Williams on a season/2 season deals respectively, or on a pay as you play basis.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 01:21 - Apr 21 with 1257 viewsHARRY10

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 22:22 - Apr 20 by hoppy

Wouldn't be surprised to see us sign up Taylor and Williams on a season/2 season deals respectively, or on a pay as you play basis.

No real thing as a pay as you play.

No agent would allow his player to be contracted to a club, train and be at their call on the basis they might get paid, if they play.

Contracts now reflect all manner if tings and if a play is injury prone then that will be addressed, similarly misconduct etc

The player will still be paid a salary, if we want to hold his registration.
Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 04:00 - Apr 21 with 1202 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 01:21 - Apr 21 by HARRY10

No real thing as a pay as you play.

No agent would allow his player to be contracted to a club, train and be at their call on the basis they might get paid, if they play.

Contracts now reflect all manner if tings and if a play is injury prone then that will be addressed, similarly misconduct etc

The player will still be paid a salary, if we want to hold his registration.

Spence's contract is up also.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 09:19 - Apr 21 with 1041 viewsNo9

The body language from Luke Chambers since his emotional recording suggest he has played for a new deal but one in not going to be on the desk
Login to get fewer ads

Terminated/Expiring Player Contracts on 09:20 - Apr 21 with 1031 viewshype313

I think it would be easier to list who is definitely staying as opposed to who is leaving.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024