Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer signing 13:24 - Apr 22 with 2925 viewsLuggworm

I heard yesterday from someone involved at Cambridge that we have agreed to sign Luke Berry.
Summer signing on 13:25 - Apr 22 with 2889 viewsSimonds92

I heard the exact same thing yesterday. Not sure he's a mick type player though?
Summer signing on 13:32 - Apr 22 with 2818 viewsKieran_Knows

I said it a lot last season, but I knew last season Town had an ex midfielder doing a lot of scouting at Cambridge looking at Luke Berry. Haven't heard that we've been looking at him this season, but it doesn't surprise me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Summer signing on 13:37 - Apr 22 with 2768 viewsconnorscontract

Summer signing on 13:25 - Apr 22 by Simonds92

I heard the exact same thing yesterday. Not sure he's a mick type player though?

I know nothing about him but Soccerbase says he's scored 20 in 49, with a Tom Lawrence like 9 yellow cards, this season.

Other googling: In League 2 PFA Team of the Year. Free kick taker. U's fans delighted he's in PFA Team, say it's deserved and he gives 100%.

Does anyone know anything from actually seeing him play? Is he a flair player? Does he play box to box? Does he fade?
Summer signing on 13:49 - Apr 22 with 2654 viewsFtnfwest

About time if so. Although like others have said he's way too creative for mick I'd have thought.
Summer signing on 13:52 - Apr 22 with 2629 viewstextbackup

I'm calling BS because....

He was born in 1992... surely that makes him about 12?.... or am I really old now?!! 92 ffs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Summer signing on 13:53 - Apr 22 with 2604 viewsKieran_Knows

Summer signing on 13:52 - Apr 22 by textbackup

I'm calling BS because....

He was born in 1992... surely that makes him about 12?.... or am I really old now?!! 92 ffs

I was born in 92!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 13:54]

Summer signing on 14:42 - Apr 22 with 2296 viewsTractorWood

Cambridge Evening News was singing his praises yesterday for getting into the league 2 team of the year. I hear good things but sure we would have competition for his signature.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Summer signing on 14:57 - Apr 22 with 2210 viewsITFCGloryDays

Interesting read...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cambridge-united-vi
Login to get fewer ads

Summer signing on 15:44 - Apr 22 with 1993 viewsfabian_illness

I heard it was Nick Berry, recommended by our chief scout Dr Legg.
Summer signing on 16:04 - Apr 22 with 1832 viewsSimonds92

Summer signing on 13:37 - Apr 22 by connorscontract

I know nothing about him but Soccerbase says he's scored 20 in 49, with a Tom Lawrence like 9 yellow cards, this season.

Other googling: In League 2 PFA Team of the Year. Free kick taker. U's fans delighted he's in PFA Team, say it's deserved and he gives 100%.

Does anyone know anything from actually seeing him play? Is he a flair player? Does he play box to box? Does he fade?

Impression I get is that he doesn't do a huge amount of tracking back. Is a creative midfielder that scores goals and creates did make a move to Barnsley previously but didn't make the grade. May have been asked to play deeper I believe but is we're to sign Huws I'd be surprised if mick goes after berry as well.
Summer signing on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 1668 viewsbontcho

Summer signing on 16:04 - Apr 22 by Simonds92

Impression I get is that he doesn't do a huge amount of tracking back. Is a creative midfielder that scores goals and creates did make a move to Barnsley previously but didn't make the grade. May have been asked to play deeper I believe but is we're to sign Huws I'd be surprised if mick goes after berry as well.

Could be competition for Huws. We don't have anyone like him really.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Summer signing on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 1620 viewstextbackup

Summer signing on 13:53 - Apr 22 by Kieran_Knows

I was born in 92!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 13:54]

Tosser

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Summer signing on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 1564 viewsKieran_Knows

Summer signing on 16:49 - Apr 22 by textbackup

Tosser

Beginning to feel old myself at 25!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024