Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket 11:58 - Jul 18 with 4554 viewsIllinoisblue

one has refused (budgies perhaps?) https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/away-fans-initiative/

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The 12 that have agreed..... on 11:59 - Jul 18 with 4535 viewsBloots

....probably charged less than £25 last year and will welcome the extra cash!

Or am I being cynical?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:00 - Jul 18 with 4519 viewsuefacup81

I'd imagine it's them. Don't they charge about £50 for away fans now?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:01 - Jul 18 with 4521 viewsKieran_Knows

Maybe Sheffield Wednesday? I saw someone tweet their pricing schedule for this season last week, a Category A game is £49 for away fans. Not sure we'll be in that bracket of course, but the others were still more expenive that £25.

Excuse the language on the tweet....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:10 - Jul 18 with 4432 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone at the club said we hadn't even asked Norwich.

I'd assume Leeds or Sheff Wed given their prices last season are the one to reject
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:10 - Jul 18 with 4421 viewsIllinoisblue

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:01 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

Maybe Sheffield Wednesday? I saw someone tweet their pricing schedule for this season last week, a Category A game is £49 for away fans. Not sure we'll be in that bracket of course, but the others were still more expenive that £25.

wow, they have 7 pricing categories? that seems excessive

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:12 - Jul 18 with 4410 viewsElderGrizzly

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:01 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

Their prices really are on another level to anyone else in the league aren't they? 😳
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:17 - Jul 18 with 4388 viewsSWGF

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:10 - Jul 18 by ElderGrizzly

Someone at the club said we hadn't even asked Norwich.

I'd assume Leeds or Sheff Wed given their prices last season are the one to reject

Says we've written to the "vast majority" of clubs. The cynic in me wonders whether we may have forgotten to write to the clubs whose fans would sell-out and come along anyway, regardless of price, so we may as well charge them full whack.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:19 - Jul 18 with 4372 viewsElderGrizzly

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:17 - Jul 18 by SWGF

Says we've written to the "vast majority" of clubs. The cynic in me wonders whether we may have forgotten to write to the clubs whose fans would sell-out and come along anyway, regardless of price, so we may as well charge them full whack.

You old cynic you :)
Login to get fewer ads

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:20 - Jul 18 with 4369 viewsSWGF

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:19 - Jul 18 by ElderGrizzly

You old cynic you :)

Comes with age.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:22 - Jul 18 with 4353 viewsBurwell_Blue

If they had any sense at all, they would have refused it.

They are guaranteed a sell out from us regardless of cost, so why cut it?
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 13:09 - Jul 18 with 4230 viewsTJS

How on earth can you have SEVEN different categories of match ?? - truly bizarre.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 13:13 - Jul 18 with 4206 viewsWalkley_owl

The max for away fans is £42 at ours, ridiculous I know but it has only been used a couple of times, average price was 33 quid, suspect we will have agreed as both games are Tuesday nights.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:04 - Jul 19 with 3971 viewsCurrie10

I can confirm it is Sheff Weds.

My girlfriends parents are season ticket holders at Hillsborough and her dad is on the Wednesday committee / gets involved in all kinds of things to do with tickets etc.

Their capacity is at a max 33,500 and ground holds 39.000. Mess.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:27 - Jul 19 with 3950 viewsPinewoodblue

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:04 - Jul 19 by Currie10

My girlfriends parents are season ticket holders at Hillsborough and her dad is on the Wednesday committee / gets involved in all kinds of things to do with tickets etc.

Thought EFL rules dictated that away fans cannot be charged more than home fsns in comparable seats. Would have thought prices behind both goals should be the same.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:40 - Jul 19 with 3935 viewsCurrie10

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:27 - Jul 19 by Pinewoodblue

Thought EFL rules dictated that away fans cannot be charged more than home fsns in comparable seats. Would have thought prices behind both goals should be the same.

At Hillsborough they rip off everyone possible! Tickets up to 49 a game this term. Fans not happy.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:10 - Jul 20 with 3779 viewsWalkley_owl

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 06:04 - Jul 19 by Currie10

I can confirm it isn't us and no fans group has met this season nor has this been discussed, how do I know? Cos I attend said meetings and have a working relationship with the club.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 02:27 - Jul 21 with 3635 viewsCurrie10

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 12:10 - Jul 20 by Walkley_owl

I can confirm it isn't us and no fans group has met this season nor has this been discussed, how do I know? Cos I attend said meetings and have a working relationship with the club.

Ha that's quite interesting you say that - either my girlfriends dad who has a lot to do with Wendy is wrong or you are.

Time will tell, but there's no way in hell you'll do the right thing and charge us 25.

Absolute disgrace your prices.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 00:50 - Jul 24 with 3510 viewsCurrie10

Millwall have refused aswell - 23 a pop from them ;)

There is absolutely no way in hell it'll be 25 at Sheff Weds.
12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 00:51 - Jul 24 with 3508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 00:50 - Jul 24 by Currie10

Millwall have refused aswell - 23 a pop from them ;)

There is absolutely no way in hell it'll be 25 at Sheff Weds.

Where did you hear the prices for Millwall?

Weren't on the club website when I checked earlier

Edit - found it.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 1:07]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 03:17 - Jul 24 with 3471 viewsCurrie10

12 clubs have agreed to the 25 quid away ticket on 00:51 - Jul 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Where did you hear the prices for Millwall?

Weren't on the club website when I checked earlier

Edit - found it.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 1:07]

Good on them - common sense with it being a Tuesday night game that.

I cannot see how ticket sales are going for any game, not sure if it's because I'm overseas but any browser I use mentions ' won't work due to third party cookies not accepted ' - which is wrong as I've been through various browsers and all set up correctly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024