Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Jones has outdone himself this time 12:27 - Jul 18 with 45999 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/18/austerity-cuts-life-expect

A truly stupid article.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 820 viewsBrixtonBlue

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 14:53 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

He's on Sky News at the moment. Speaks with no interruptions and then shouts his opponent down.

Complete cretin. Ridiculously smug and arrogant.

Why have you dug up this old argument to tell us? Must be years old.

I wonder if the people in this thread denying austerity exists are still doing so?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:04 - Mar 27 with 819 viewsSpruceMoose

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 14:53 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

He's on Sky News at the moment. Speaks with no interruptions and then shouts his opponent down.

Complete cretin. Ridiculously smug and arrogant.

Still, he does upset all the right people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:06 - Mar 27 with 801 viewsJ2BLUE

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:03 - Mar 27 by BrixtonBlue

Why have you dug up this old argument to tell us? Must be years old.

I wonder if the people in this thread denying austerity exists are still doing so?

It was that or start a new thread. Didn't seem important enough for a new thread.

I'm not someone who needs to see my name in lights.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:08 - Mar 27 with 793 viewsSpruceMoose

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:06 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

It was that or start a new thread. Didn't seem important enough for a new thread.

You are a bit 'look at me' to be fair mate. All that stuff about Panda pops? Please. Keep it to your Tumblr blog.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:09 - Mar 27 with 787 viewsJ2BLUE

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:08 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

You are a bit 'look at me' to be fair mate. All that stuff about Panda pops? Please. Keep it to your Tumblr blog.

I'll put the next update in my newsletter.

Truly impaired.

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:12 - Mar 27 with 782 viewsSpruceMoose

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:09 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I'll put the next update in my newsletter.

I'll let the Whatsapp group know.

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:16 - Mar 27 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:12 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

I'll let the Whatsapp group know.

Cheers.

Truly impaired.

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 16:08 - Mar 27 with 734 viewsBrixtonBlue

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 15:06 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

How old is it? I started reading it and then realised my old username was on it. Did you bookmark it or do a search?

I do find it a bit odd when people bring up old threads from the dead.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 16:13 - Mar 27 with 723 viewsJ2BLUE

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 16:08 - Mar 27 by BrixtonBlue

How old is it? I started reading it and then realised my old username was on it. Did you bookmark it or do a search?

I do find it a bit odd when people bring up old threads from the dead.

I googled Owen Jones TWTD looking for the recent thread but couldn't find it.

Truly impaired.

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 16:17 - Mar 27 with 718 viewsBrixtonBlue

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 16:13 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

I googled Owen Jones TWTD looking for the recent thread but couldn't find it.

Ah.

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 18:28 - Mar 27 with 676 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The bloke is a monumental tool.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 18:30 - Mar 27 with 671 viewsSpruceMoose

Owen Jones has outdone himself this time on 18:28 - Mar 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

The bloke is a monumental tool.

I'm confused. That must mean he is great?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024