Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Knudsen news? 17:01 - Mar 26 with 5656 viewsSpruceMoose

I imagine he'll be off at the end of the season (sadly) but has this been confirmed at all?

I was thinking of nominating him for player of the season just to make a point.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any Knudsen news? on 17:03 - Mar 26 with 4708 viewsfooters

Good riddance. Not even good enough for L1. World Cup player lol

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any Knudsen news? on 17:05 - Mar 26 with 4701 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:03 - Mar 26 by footers

Good riddance. Not even good enough for L1. World Cup player lol

Real talk. The main reason he's so disliked is that he dared to cross a section of the fanbase by saying nice things about Mick. Which completely ignores the fact that players who have played for Mick always say that he's a top bloke.

Discuss.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2019 17:06]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Any Knudsen news? on 17:09 - Mar 26 with 4674 viewsBLUEBEAT

Any Knudsen news? on 17:05 - Mar 26 by SpruceMoose

Real talk. The main reason he's so disliked is that he dared to cross a section of the fanbase by saying nice things about Mick. Which completely ignores the fact that players who have played for Mick always say that he's a top bloke.

Discuss.

OK....

He’s in love with Mick, not ITFC.

Poll: W or W

Any Knudsen news? on 17:15 - Mar 26 with 4652 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:09 - Mar 26 by BLUEBEAT

OK....

He’s in love with Mick, not ITFC.

I'm just saying, he's not being judged on the pitch as much as he is being judged off it!

Any Knudsen news? on 17:15 - Mar 26 with 4646 viewsMrTown

Discuss.

I do not agree one bit with anyone who doesn't like him because he said some nice things about Mick. Mick gave him the chance to come to a great league, been paid a shed load of money, Mick was v loyal to Knudsen and has had some great memories under Mick, especially against the scum.

If people don't like him for his footballing ability ok, if people don't like him because he wanted to leave ok.

What i would say, Kenlock has performed v well last 2 games, probably his best performances, don't think it will be a bigger loss than originally thought.

Also suspect he won't be taking home peanuts, and a chance to get him off the wage bill dropping into league 1, its the best decision for all parties imo.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any Knudsen news? on 17:19 - Mar 26 with 4634 viewsWickets

Any Knudsen news? on 17:15 - Mar 26 by MrTown

I do not agree one bit with anyone who doesn't like him because he said some nice things about Mick. Mick gave him the chance to come to a great league, been paid a shed load of money, Mick was v loyal to Knudsen and has had some great memories under Mick, especially against the scum.

If people don't like him for his footballing ability ok, if people don't like him because he wanted to leave ok.

What i would say, Kenlock has performed v well last 2 games, probably his best performances, don't think it will be a bigger loss than originally thought.

Also suspect he won't be taking home peanuts, and a chance to get him off the wage bill dropping into league 1, its the best decision for all parties imo.

Well put its not about Mick ! its about Jonas !
Any Knudsen news? on 17:20 - Mar 26 with 4628 viewsGarv

Any Knudsen news? on 17:15 - Mar 26 by SpruceMoose

I'm just saying, he's not being judged on the pitch as much as he is being judged off it!

True a year ago, people have judged him since because he's been a poor performer.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Any Knudsen news? on 17:21 - Mar 26 with 4627 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:20 - Mar 26 by Garv

True a year ago, people have judged him since because he's been a poor performer.

Kenlock has had some shockers recently, but gets a pass for some reason.

Login to get fewer ads

Any Knudsen news? on 17:29 - Mar 26 with 4582 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Any Knudsen news? on 17:21 - Mar 26 by SpruceMoose

Because he came through our academy. If we'd paid money for Kenlock but Knudsen was home grown, people would be calling for us to sell Myles and play Jonas.
Any Knudsen news? on 17:32 - Mar 26 with 4576 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:29 - Mar 26 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Because he came through our academy. If we'd paid money for Kenlock but Knudsen was home grown, people would be calling for us to sell Myles and play Jonas.

Are you suggesting some of our fans are blinkered lunatics?

I'm not saying that.

Any Knudsen news? on 17:49 - Mar 26 with 4524 viewsMrTown

A pass, explain, because i remember him getting pelters on here after Reading for his first half display and rightly so, he was shocking.

But lets not pretend that Jonas hasn't had absolute stinkers both this season and throughout his previous 3 years or so, because he has.

Any Knudsen news? on 17:52 - Mar 26 with 4519 viewspickles110564

Not long m8 before you get to see him live, can't wait.
Any Knudsen news? on 17:55 - Mar 26 with 4505 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:52 - Mar 26 by pickles110564

Not long m8 before you get to see him live, can't wait.

I don't reckon he'll be playing!

Any Knudsen news? on 18:04 - Mar 26 with 4484 viewstextbackup

I thought we booed our own players?

I cant keep up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any Knudsen news? on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 4467 viewspickles110564

Any Knudsen news? on 17:55 - Mar 26 by SpruceMoose

I don't reckon he'll be playing!

It will be good seeing the basis of what we will have next year, still waiting on Footers and Bankster deciding where we will get our season tickets.
Any Knudsen news? on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 4467 viewsSpruceMoose

Any Knudsen news? on 18:04 - Mar 26 by textbackup

I thought we booed our own players?

I cant keep up

Nah, you don't seem like the booing kind to me.

Any Knudsen news? on 20:42 - Mar 26 with 4304 viewsbrogansnose

Any Knudsen news? on 17:29 - Mar 26 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Thats complete rubbish. The amount of stick that our home grown players get , when we traditionally are supposed to pride ourselves on bringing through our own, is quite often daft and we overload them with expectation. Miles has made ricks but he's young and is improving and should be supported as thus. Jonas, along with others, hasn't had a great season and and is looking to leave which doesn't excuse some of the stick that he's had because of the historic Mick stuff.

Let's have a bit of balance here.
Any Knudsen news? on 20:53 - Mar 26 with 4274 viewsBluefish

Discuss.

Did you see the Waghorn Sunderland interview today. They asked him the best manager that he played for....obvious responses would be his current manager or his Sunderland manager......
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 8:04]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Any Knudsen news? on 08:03 - Mar 27 with 4093 viewsArnieM

Discuss.

Jonas Knudsen undoubtably has a right to defend his manager if he sees fit.

However, The problem with Knudsen was he that he saw himself to be a much better player than he really is and to say he would now consider his position at this Club ( on hearing that MM had been sacked), like he was some kind of messiah to Ipswich Town FC. I believe Knudsen was the person to coin the phrase “ be careful what you wish for” .

On returning from the World Cup he then moans that the Club had “ not even spoken to him about his contract” . It was clear he was trying to orchestrate a move away from the Club. The rest is history , and so is he. Vastly overrated ( by himself). Another example of s player thinking himself to be bigger than this Club. Adios Jonas Knudsen.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Any Knudsen news? on 08:04 - Mar 27 with 4081 viewsBluefish

Any Knudsen news? on 08:03 - Mar 27 by ArnieM

Jonas Knudsen undoubtably has a right to defend his manager if he sees fit.

However, The problem with Knudsen was he that he saw himself to be a much better player than he really is and to say he would now consider his position at this Club ( on hearing that MM had been sacked), like he was some kind of messiah to Ipswich Town FC. I believe Knudsen was the person to coin the phrase “ be careful what you wish for” .

On returning from the World Cup he then moans that the Club had “ not even spoken to him about his contract” . It was clear he was trying to orchestrate a move away from the Club. The rest is history , and so is he. Vastly overrated ( by himself). Another example of s player thinking himself to be bigger than this Club. Adios Jonas Knudsen.

Ah there we go back true to form, another hopeless post

Any Knudsen news? on 08:15 - Mar 27 with 4059 viewsMrTown

Any Knudsen news? on 08:04 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

Ah there we go back true to form, another hopeless post

Although ArnieM clear dislikes Jonas, can you please explain what he has said that is wrong?

Any Knudsen news? on 08:21 - Mar 27 with 4043 viewsBluefish

Any Knudsen news? on 08:15 - Mar 27 by MrTown

Although ArnieM clear dislikes Jonas, can you please explain what he has said that is wrong?

Just the usual irrational anger aimed at our player because he simply said some nice words about his manager, it is pathetic. The rubbish about how he thought he is better than he is, what is that about? Perhaps the other players should believe that they are better than they really are

Any Knudsen news? on 09:33 - Mar 27 with 3981 viewsMrTown

Any Knudsen news? on 08:21 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

Just the usual irrational anger aimed at our player because he simply said some nice words about his manager, it is pathetic. The rubbish about how he thought he is better than he is, what is that about? Perhaps the other players should believe that they are better than they really are

ArnieM states in his first paragraph that he has the right to defend his ex manager.

Whilst I believe that you should always try and excel and for him to want to play at the highest level, but one you have to have a realisation to know your worth, he’s a low end championship player, available on a free to the continent in January, no one took him. Sure he’ll find a club, but should have kept his mouth shut, get on with his game and leave his agent to do the business behind the scenes.

But that’s just my opinion.

Any Knudsen news? on 09:40 - Mar 27 with 3972 viewsKeaneish

Discuss.

I think the general malaise Is more that he's very error prone and has become increasingly inconsistent since Mick left. Add to that he's a high earner who wants to leave the club and it paints a more balanced picture of a moderate supporters view.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Any Knudsen news? on 09:43 - Mar 27 with 3960 viewsITFC_Forever

Discuss.

No it's not.... there's always been a section of our fans who have never rated Knudsen. Him speaking out in support of Mick is simply not a factor.

Personally I think he is a fully committed, but limited player, typical of many in the Championship.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024