Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m 12:09 - Jul 20 with 5350 viewsGrahamHarbey

Surely that was in our price range for a permanent winger and a good one at that??
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:10 - Jul 20 with 5316 viewsIllinoisblue

I reckon they'll get burnt on that deal

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:15 - Jul 20 with 5272 viewsTheBlueBarca

We've already spent a million on one player, we won't be spending that money sort of money again until next summer.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:19 - Jul 20 with 5240 viewsBlueNomad

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:15 - Jul 20 by TheBlueBarca

We've already spent a million on one player, we won't be spending that money sort of money again until next summer.

Two players - Huws / Garner
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:20 - Jul 20 with 5227 viewsKieran_Knows

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:15 - Jul 20 by TheBlueBarca

Well that's a load of cr*p isn't it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:22 - Jul 20 with 5203 viewsOsborneOneNil

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:20 - Jul 20 by Kieran_Knows

Well that's a load of cr*p isn't it?

What, the statement, or the fact we won't pay money until next summer?
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:25 - Jul 20 with 5167 viewsGrahamHarbey

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:22 - Jul 20 by OsborneOneNil

What, the statement, or the fact we won't pay money until next summer?

Tbh, there is no point stating anything about what we have spent or are going to spend as we have no idea of budgets or the MM/ME post season chat.

I just think if MM presents a decent case for a player and it is within reason, no more than 2m we will bid, hence we were gazumped for Bodvarsson, although, I'd have been gutted if we'd spent 3m on him
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:42 - Jul 20 with 5053 viewsmaccyd9

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:19 - Jul 20 by BlueNomad

From what I've heard, the Huws fee was nowhere near £1m. More a quarter of that, but the signing on fee was significant to get over the reduction in wage issue.
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:48 - Jul 20 with 5015 viewsNazemariner

Mo Barrow?

He's rubbish!
Login to get fewer ads

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:50 - Jul 20 with 5002 viewsPhilTWTD

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:42 - Jul 20 by maccyd9

From what I've heard, the Huws fee was nowhere near £1m. More a quarter of that, but the signing on fee was significant to get over the reduction in wage issue.

Not heard that, just under a million, a little below the Garner fee was my understanding. I assumed some of that fee would have been used to pay off some of his contract by Cardiff.
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 13:11 - Jul 20 with 4864 viewsTractorCam

He is not good

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 13:23 - Jul 20 with 4789 viewstrncbluearmy

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:19 - Jul 20 by BlueNomad

Celina did not come cheap either, no doubt ITFC (ME) spending some decent money on quality and looks like will spend more, now to see what MM does with it
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 13:59 - Jul 20 with 4690 viewsmonty_radio

Blimey - £1.25m for barrow. You can get them for a good bit less in B&M Home Store.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 16:30 - Jul 20 with 4516 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 16:53 - Jul 20 with 4447 viewsElderGrizzly

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 13:23 - Jul 20 by trncbluearmy

Celina did not come cheap either, no doubt ITFC (ME) spending some decent money on quality and looks like will spend more, now to see what MM does with it

Precisely. Celina will be costing us around £1m so we are clearly spending money. Lawrence was the same.

I've no idea what OPs like this are looking to achieve? Are we meant to sign everyone that another club eventually signs?
Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 17:20 - Jul 20 with 4392 viewsDolly2.0

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 16:53 - Jul 20 by ElderGrizzly

Precisely. Celina will be costing us around £1m so we are clearly spending money. Lawrence was the same.

I've no idea what OPs like this are looking to achieve? Are we meant to sign everyone that another club eventually signs?

Yes.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 17:21 - Jul 20 with 4389 viewsDolly2.0

I signed him for Town on FM17 and he was rubbish.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 19:15 - Jul 20 with 4265 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 17:21 - Jul 20 by Dolly2.0

I signed him for Town on FM17 and he was rubbish.

He is rubbish. Like Danny Haynes without a goal threat or any sense of positioning.

Doesn't look like he's moved though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 20:56 - Jul 20 with 4152 viewsKeaneish

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:50 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Not heard that, just under a million, a little below the Garner fee was my understanding. I assumed some of that fee would have been used to pay off some of his contract by Cardiff.

Any idea what the Rowe fee was last year, has it ever been disclosed?
Just wondering how much the transfer budget has been upped from last year given our signings to date.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 21:53 - Jul 20 with 4081 viewsMark

Reading have just singed Barrow for 1.25m on 12:50 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

The Ipswich Star quoted the Garner fee as £750K the other day.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/in-pictures-new-blues-bersant-celina-and-domi

I suppose it depends whether you take signing on fee and agents fees into account.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024