Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now 18:53 - Jul 21 with 9715 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:28 - Jul 21 with 2322 viewsbournemouthblue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Dolly2.0

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose knowing it would get vandalised and create a PR story.

I image they thought something cleverer than ripping it down would've been done.

In the world of Social Media, anything is possible!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:31 - Jul 21 with 2320 viewsWD19

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Dolly2.0

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose knowing it would get vandalised and create a PR story.

I image they thought something cleverer than ripping it down would've been done.

Needed a big 'Championship Participants 2017/18' emblazoned on it for when the photographer popped down. Oh well.
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:57 - Jul 21 with 2285 viewsElderGrizzly

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 18:58 - Jul 21 by MJallday

you realise the idiot that did it has filmed himself. nothign like providing evidence of criminal damage is there?

Looks like there was two of them claiming 'victory'

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 21:15 - Jul 21 with 2257 viewsjaykay

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:25 - Jul 21 by 86wsblue

She's a whore obvs!

yes and whores have big wholes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 21:23 - Jul 21 with 2248 viewsJ2BLUE

- J2 likes this

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 12:14 - Jul 22 with 2013 viewsFurrow

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:49 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

Apparently their trophy room got broken into last night and all the contents stolen. Police are looking for a man with a yellow and green carpet.

And a box full of spiders webs
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 13:52 - Jul 22 with 1951 viewsfloridablue

Amazing, same thing happened here in Orlando city this week before last nights first ever MLS meeting between Orlando and Atlanta.
Their fans paid for a massive billboard "taunt" in the clubs colours, red & black saying "Orlando City we are coming to conquer" and they did as they won 1-0! Atlanta are trying to make this a "local" rivalry even though its close on 450 miles between cities, but it is the closest!
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 16:11 - Jul 22 with 1857 viewsLuk38644

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 13:52 - Jul 22 by floridablue

Amazing, same thing happened here in Orlando city this week before last nights first ever MLS meeting between Orlando and Atlanta.
Their fans paid for a massive billboard "taunt" in the clubs colours, red & black saying "Orlando City we are coming to conquer" and they did as they won 1-0! Atlanta are trying to make this a "local" rivalry even though its close on 450 miles between cities, but it is the closest!

The manufactured rivalries are one thing I hate about the MLS.

Rivalries are built over time and history, yet the whole 'New York derby' thing with their fans fighting and what not, it's pathetic. Atlanta and Orlando have only been formed over the last 4 years, why do they hate each other? Bizarre.
Login to get fewer ads

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 16:55 - Jul 22 with 1803 viewsstrikalite

7/10, not bad, but needs finishing off...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024