Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... 16:50 - Aug 10 with 4402 viewsSitfcB

Norwich and/or Cambridge.... I hope the sun is out!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:51 - Aug 10 with 4368 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm f**ked!

About 27 different bombs for me

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:53 - Aug 10 with 4358 viewsSteve_M

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:51 - Aug 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm f**ked!

About 27 different bombs for me

Romford will look a lot better afterwards though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:56 - Aug 10 with 4333 viewsFixed_It

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:53 - Aug 10 by Steve_M

Romford will look a lot better afterwards though.

Really? Even with melted skin?!

Oh - the actual place...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:02 - Aug 10 with 4297 viewsITFC_Forever

The bombers have decided not to worry about Skegness or Clacton as someone looks like they've beaten them to it.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:05 - Aug 10 with 4278 viewsPJH

Inverness will do for me.
Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:18 - Aug 10 with 4218 viewsITFC_Forever

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:05 - Aug 10 by PJH

I'm going to head for Penzance.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:26 - Aug 10 with 4201 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:18 - Aug 10 by ITFC_Forever

I'm going to head for Penzance.

Not safe. RAF bases, Goonhilly Down. First strike targets.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:28 - Aug 10 with 4197 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:05 - Aug 10 by PJH

Not safe. Attacks on N Sea oil and gas fields are sure to take out Inverness in the first strike.

Login to get fewer ads

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:29 - Aug 10 with 4201 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe isn't safe. First wave attacks on Lakenheath, Mildenhall, BT at Martlesham, as well as Felixstowe docks.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:31 - Aug 10 with 4188 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 16:56 - Aug 10 by Fixed_It

Really? Even with melted skin?!

Oh - the actual place...

People in Romford will be instantly carbonised, and remain forever as shadows on the rubble.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:32 - Aug 10 with 4187 viewsPJH

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:28 - Aug 10 by factual_blue

Not safe. Attacks on N Sea oil and gas fields are sure to take out Inverness in the first strike.

I will be in Inverness one day early next month so I will book my bunker space.
Just ask that nice Mr Trump to wait until after then before starting his war.
Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:35 - Aug 10 with 4177 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:32 - Aug 10 by PJH

If you're not on the list already, you won't get in. You will however be shot if you try to gatecrash.

The best advice is to head towards wherever the bombs are likely to land and be vaporised in a nano second. Otherwise it's a slow painful death and/or grubbing around for raw carrion to eat.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 17:37]

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:39 - Aug 10 with 4164 viewsPJH

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:35 - Aug 10 by factual_blue

If you're not on the list already, you won't get in. You will however be shot if you try to gatecrash.

The best advice is to head towards wherever the bombs are likely to land and be vaporised in a nano second. Otherwise it's a slow painful death and/or grubbing around for raw carrion to eat.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 17:37]

I suppose you are top of the list for the Ixworth bunker?
Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 18:02 - Aug 10 with 4118 viewsfactual_blue

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:39 - Aug 10 by PJH

I suppose you are top of the list for the Ixworth bunker?

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a nuclear bunker in Ixworth.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 18:21 - Aug 10 with 4086 viewsITFC_Forever

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:26 - Aug 10 by factual_blue

Not safe. RAF bases, Goonhilly Down. First strike targets.

Isles of Scilly then.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 18:38 - Aug 10 with 4043 viewsPinewoodblue

At least, thanks to Brexit,some of us will survive. European mainland and Ireland appear to have already been wiped off the map.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 18:56 - Aug 10 with 3975 viewsBluebell

Isle of Man it is for me then.

I have always wanted to go there.

Do they have internet there?
Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 19:31 - Aug 10 with 3915 viewsGeoffSentence

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:02 - Aug 10 by ITFC_Forever

The bombers have decided not to worry about Skegness or Clacton as someone looks like they've beaten them to it.

Haha, Jaywick will be saved.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 20:04 - Aug 10 with 3853 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 17:32 - Aug 10 by PJH

Maybe you can curl up in a nice sandy one on one of his golf courses.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 20:07 - Aug 10 with 3840 viewsPJH

Felixstowe will be a bit crowded when a nuclear bomb hits.... on 20:04 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe you can curl up in a nice sandy one on one of his golf courses.

Hadn't thought of that-his golf courses will probably be the most protected places in the UK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024