Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? 10:54 - Aug 21 with 3188 viewslfitchio

Hopefully not another Piotr Malarczyk

1TFC

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 3119 viewshatch

Interesting.

They have Jonas Olsson and Kim Kallstrom.
Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 10:59 - Aug 21 with 3104 viewsSWGF

Yeah, he was at Djurgardens

There's a photo of him in your post, at the game.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:04 - Aug 21 with 3005 viewshoppy

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 10:57 - Aug 21 by hatch

Interesting.

I hope you haven't just spelled Kardashian wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:06 - Aug 21 with 2971 viewsSWGF

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 10:57 - Aug 21 by hatch

Interesting.

Maybe he's in the middle of a game of Champ Man 00/01 & wants to scout Kallstrom in the flesh.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 2969 viewsGiveusaWave

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 10:59 - Aug 21 by SWGF

Yeah, he was at Djurgardens

There's a photo of him in your post, at the game.

Marcus Hansson. Semi-reliable source. No idea as to how good he is, but seemingly versatile.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:08 - Aug 21 with 2939 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:07 - Aug 21 by GiveusaWave

Marcus Hansson. Semi-reliable source. No idea as to how good he is, but seemingly versatile.

A quick google and it looks like he started his career as a midfielder, but Djurgårdens IF signed him in 2016 with the intention of playing him at centre back.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 2912 viewshoppy

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:08 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

A quick google and it looks like he started his career as a midfielder, but Djurgårdens IF signed him in 2016 with the intention of playing him at centre back.

So a bit of a Paul Digby project, if you will?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:10 - Aug 21 with 2896 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:09 - Aug 21 by hoppy

So a bit of a Paul Digby project, if you will?

Looks like it, albeit a few years older.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:19 - Aug 21 with 2769 viewsBloots

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:07 - Aug 21 by GiveusaWave

....not sure if that confirms or not?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:20]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:21 - Aug 21 with 2751 viewsitfctilidie

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:10 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

Looks like it, albeit a few years older.

just been looking at both teams players - pure speculation -

Halmstads - Marcus Mathiesen - Danish defender 21 capped at all levels of Danish side. Mad dog recommendation?

Djurgarden - Niklas Gunnarsson - Norweigan Defender 26 played briefly in Scotland
Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:21 - Aug 21 with 2737 viewsStenvict

Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:19 - Aug 21 by Bloots

What a waste of a trip for MM then.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:26 - Aug 21 with 2682 viewsGiveusaWave

Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:19 - Aug 21 by Bloots

The same source was spot on with the two Rangers strikers, but also said we were after Goldson which doesn't seem to be the case.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:27 - Aug 21 with 2661 viewsTIB

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:21 - Aug 21 by itfctilidie

just been looking at both teams players - pure speculation -

Halmstads - Marcus Mathiesen - Danish defender 21 capped at all levels of Danish side. Mad dog recommendation?

Djurgarden - Niklas Gunnarsson - Norweigan Defender 26 played briefly in Scotland

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marcus-johansson/profil/spieler/223826

Big central defender. Regular starter. Contract out end of year. Only 23 years old?

[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:30]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Wasn't doubting it..... on 11:33 - Aug 21 with 2593 viewsBloots

Didn't play yesterday..... on 11:26 - Aug 21 by GiveusaWave

The same source was spot on with the two Rangers strikers, but also said we were after Goldson which doesn't seem to be the case.

...possibly the opposite.

Mind you, he's not started a game all season and has only played for 58 minutes through 5 sub appearances.

4 of which have been for 5 mins or less.

Yep, looking at the centre backs on show..... on 11:36 - Aug 21 with 2559 viewsBloots

Anyone know if MM was in Sweden scouting yesterday? on 11:27 - Aug 21 by TIB

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marcus-johansson/profil/spieler/223826

Big central defender. Regular starter. Contract out end of year. Only 23 years old?

[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:30]

....in that match, that was my conclusion too.

Yep, looking at the centre backs on show..... on 11:39 - Aug 21 with 2537 viewschicoazul

Yep, looking at the centre backs on show..... on 11:36 - Aug 21 by Bloots

....in that match, that was my conclusion too.

Hope so. I enjoy a Scandanavian defender, they are such jolly fellows and usually strong buuggers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Yep, looking at the centre backs on show..... on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 2404 viewsTIB

Yep, looking at the centre backs on show..... on 11:39 - Aug 21 by chicoazul

Hope so. I enjoy a Scandanavian defender, they are such jolly fellows and usually strong buuggers.

I said a few months back I'd like to see a Scandinavian brought in...no idea why...I think it's my days of playing Champ Manager where the Scandinavian leagues were rife with cheap quality players.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024