Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... 12:47 - Sep 15 with 3213 viewsKieran_Knows

On Ipswich;
IPSWICH (2013-15)

Mick was probably the first manager I had who was very direct and honest with me.

He said I had talent but that it wasn’t enough, I had to be consistent, too. A lot of what he said hit home.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 13:09]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:01 - Sep 15 with 3140 viewsbluesym

Surprised he doesnt mention McCarthy bombing him out so we could sign the even worse Conor Sammon as a replacement.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:07 - Sep 15 with 3121 viewsWD19

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:01 - Sep 15 by bluesym

Surprised he doesnt mention McCarthy bombing him out so we could sign the even worse Conor Sammon as a replacement.

Worse in the sense that the Sammon social media presence wasn't up to scratch!?
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 2995 viewsbritbiker

Always liked frank. Just one of a list of players that managers think can do a job for them, and sometimes did, but invariably end up with more bad games than good.
Remember reading the program notes when marcus bent joined us. He said I've been with loads of teams and am ready to settle.. Again, he had all the attributes but has moved on to another team each season.
Jet was the most frustrating as he was worth the administration price alone when he was on his game, but christ he was lazy other tines
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:54 - Sep 15 with 2943 viewsPrideOfTheEast

He's probably just about found his level.
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 14:33 - Sep 15 with 2872 viewsRIPbobby

I remember him having a couple of good games. 0-0 match away at Peterborough where he looked like he had something in him and then a home match in which he got 2 early first half goals and looked unplayable. Not much other than that. Typical Mick player... Fantastic athlete, with very limited ability.
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 14:37 - Sep 15 with 2857 viewsSE1blue

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:41 - Sep 15 by britbiker

Always liked frank. Just one of a list of players that managers think can do a job for them, and sometimes did, but invariably end up with more bad games than good.
Remember reading the program notes when marcus bent joined us. He said I've been with loads of teams and am ready to settle.. Again, he had all the attributes but has moved on to another team each season.
Jet was the most frustrating as he was worth the administration price alone when he was on his game, but christ he was lazy other tines

I used to work with JET's brother and even he said he was lazy.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 15:19 - Sep 15 with 2778 viewsitfcjoe

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:54 - Sep 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Think when you read his career you realise how much luck has to do it with it and being in right place at right time - especially as a striker where you need a couple of early goals

Think here is about only place he was given a really good go to prove whether he was up to this level - and ultimately he feel short, y quite a way in reality.

Still relatively young and wouldn't surprise me if he gets another chance at this level

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 15:28 - Sep 15 with 2761 viewsClapham_Junction

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 13:54 - Sep 15 by PrideOfTheEast

I saw him at Exeter vs Newport recently and he was one of the best players on the pitch. Glad to see him doing well as I was always impressed by his enthusiasm.

Never quite worked out the CL4CK thing though.
Login to get fewer ads

on 17:41 - Sep 15 with 2633 views_

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 15:19 - Sep 15 by itfcjoe

Think when you read his career you realise how much luck has to do it with it and being in right place at right time - especially as a striker where you need a couple of early goals

Think here is about only place he was given a really good go to prove whether he was up to this level - and ultimately he feel short, y quite a way in reality.

Still relatively young and wouldn't surprise me if he gets another chance at this level

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 17:57 - Sep 15 with 2604 viewsolimar

Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 15:19 - Sep 15 by itfcjoe

At the end of 12/13, he played up front alongside Murphy v Birmingham and he looked like he had a bit of confidence and might be turning into something. At that point, MM could do no wrong of course, so maybe there was a bit of expectation on our part too.

Its also a great counter argument as to why its good for players to start their career as high as possible- yeah, they might not get game time, their career might be restricted before it starts, but the flipside is that if you just arent really good enough, you rarely drop right down to your level straight away, but can manage a succession of moves as you gradually fall down the league structure before bottoming out. When you think of how many clubs hes actually delivered for, its really something that it took him 5 years from his release at West Ham until he finally made it to League 2. Hes probably made decent money out of that too.

If he had started his career at, say, Leyton Orient, he would probably have been in League 2 5 years ago.
Frank Nouble talks about the 17 clubs he's played for... on 20:22 - Sep 15 with 2460 viewstextbackup

frank noubles got a massive cock....
he tucks it in his football sock...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024