Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative 16:52 - Sep 30 with 11341 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

long ball zzzzzzzzzzzzz. The only player with any ability half the time is Didz which is why he is so deep.

Taught a lesson by the mighty Bristol City. Lacking almost everything, again.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 4091 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:25 - Sep 30 by gt81

Hard to believe, but we actually created more first half than we did the 2nd.

Getting on top was more like having the ball and doing nothing with it.

That's hardly getting on top is it. They were away and 2-1 up, perfectly content to let us do nothing with the ball. The things people take positives on here beggar belief. The same bloke who said we were "turning the screw" just admitted we were doing nothing in possession. There's some analytical heavyweights on here lol
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 4091 viewsgt81

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:31 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. But we needed to shore up and we did.

We made it a battle in the second half rather than the open game Bristol were always going to win. And but for a few incidents going the wrong way we might have scraped a draw.

To say we were lacking in everything is just stupid.

Well, we were poor at the back, poor in midfield and poor up front. Lacking in all areas.

You don't get comfortably beaten 3-1 at home by being good.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:37 - Sep 30 with 4087 viewsmagic

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:33 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's almost like you're taking a morale victory from a 3-1 home defeat to Bristol City.

Well at least we got on the ball and kept their counter attacks to a minimum second half. Plenty to build on, right?

Jesus.

It is almost like you are throwing a tanty and giving up after a competitive loss to one of the leagues best teams......

Jesus.....
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:37 - Sep 30 with 4085 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:32 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

You can't read.

Right, great response, you're making yourself look a complete tool.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:38 - Sep 30 with 4084 viewsgt81

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:36 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's hardly getting on top is it. They were away and 2-1 up, perfectly content to let us do nothing with the ball. The things people take positives on here beggar belief. The same bloke who said we were "turning the screw" just admitted we were doing nothing in possession. There's some analytical heavyweights on here lol

I think you've responded to the wrong person....
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 4080 viewsgt81

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:37 - Sep 30 by magic

It is almost like you are throwing a tanty and giving up after a competitive loss to one of the leagues best teams......

Jesus.....

Competitive? No.

One of the league's best teams? I doubt it.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:40 - Sep 30 with 4075 viewsportmanking

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:24 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

I thought we were far better in the second half. Boring yes, but we stopped the rot of the first half and were looking the more likely to score. First half there was no doubt that Bristol looked the most likely.

Correct. We certainly stopped the rot of the first period but to say we were turning the screw is blue tinted in the extreme. Complete lack of composure, direction and gumption mixed with a spineless ref.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:44 - Sep 30 with 4048 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:38 - Sep 30 by gt81

I think you've responded to the wrong person....

Yeah, I am on the iPad so got trigger happy. That geezer is on drugs anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:46 - Sep 30 with 4037 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:37 - Sep 30 by magic

Jesus.....

They're not on of the leagues best teams, in a bit of form but far from that. I am not giving up because this league is bang average but I am telling it how I see it. We were awful today.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:50 - Sep 30 with 4010 viewsDarth_Koont

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:37 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Right, great response, you're making yourself look a complete tool.

But you clearly can't read.

Pronouns: He/Him

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:51 - Sep 30 with 4001 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:50 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

I have read you drivel about "turning the screw" but doing admitting doing "nothing in possession" for the entire thread.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:52 - Sep 30 with 3997 viewsVaughan8

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:12 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yep, one to add to the div list. God forbid I speak the truth about my team.

No negative comments (even if accurate) on this board. Don't you know the rules?

You do realise the positive brigade have a ready made excuse today!
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:54 - Sep 30 with 3985 viewsportmanking

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:50 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

I'd like to know how you changed your tunew from turning the screw to stopping the rot/damage limitation?!
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:01 - Sep 30 with 3951 viewspointofblue

Jesus.....

Bristol City are one of the divisions best teams? Really?! Fulham down here, for a start, are head and shoulders above them. They got a lucky break in the second minute which played into their hands.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:14 - Sep 30 with 3928 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:01 - Sep 30 by pointofblue

Bristol City are one of the divisions best teams? Really?! Fulham down here, for a start, are head and shoulders above them. They got a lucky break in the second minute which played into their hands.

Good teams respond, especially at home.
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:28 - Sep 30 with 3918 viewsbobwya

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Give me the positives out f that one then? We are what we are don't let a relegation threatened Sunderland fool you.

Do you mean the Sunderland that drew 2-2 a Preston who had only conceded once at home before today? Perhaps today's results- Cardiff, Forest, Preston, Millwall - just confirm how difficult it is to be consistent in this league and judgement shouldn't really be made on any team until Xmas
Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:29 - Sep 30 with 3916 viewspointofblue

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 18:14 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good teams respond, especially at home.

I didn't think we were overly awful. We weren't brilliant but it was still a step up from the dross of last season.

But we were flat and unfortunately I think that happened the moment Adeyemi picked up an injury. Nydam was far too lightweight to play in a centre two against their midfield and we struggled to hold the ball because of it. McGoldrick dropped back and Celina came in to try and give us more strength in the middle but it meant we lacked outlets further up the pitch. Our goal was probably the best bit of play from either side all game.

If Adeyemi had been injured yesterday I think Mick may have well switched to a 5-3-2, bringing Ward and Nydam in to create a mifield three with Kenlock possibly replacing Garner or Waghorn. As it was we were weak in the centre and that resulted in flat play throughout as we tried to counter that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:08 - Sep 30 with 3865 viewsDarth_Koont

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 17:51 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I have read you drivel about "turning the screw" but doing admitting doing "nothing in possession" for the entire thread.

Stick to the States.

You've obviously lost sight of the nuance in sawker.

Pronouns: He/Him

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:13 - Sep 30 with 3849 viewshorsehollerer

Mate, I thought you said you weren't going to bother watching the games this year as they don't match up to the awesomeness of the rest of your awesome life, or something?

Where are you gonna be for the Nodge game next month?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:15 - Sep 30 with 3840 viewsBenters

Yeah but if we win our game in hand and all that...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:23 - Sep 30 with 3819 viewsvapour_trail

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:15 - Sep 30 by Benters

Yeah but if we win our game in hand and all that...

Hopefully we will play it soon so you can move onto boring us all with some other drivel.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

He's going to the Norwich match.... on 19:29 - Sep 30 with 3797 viewsBloots

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:23 - Sep 30 by vapour_trail

Hopefully we will play it soon so you can move onto boring us all with some other drivel.

....and he went to QPR.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Back to the usual dross, so average, boring, uncreative on 19:39 - Sep 30 with 3769 viewsjas0999

It was very poor today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024