Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farke 21:25 - Oct 24 with 9464 viewsHarry_Palmer

"We're full of respect for Arsenal but we want to beat them. That's our topic and what we're trying to do."

What a refreshing change to hear a Manager actually believing and trying to win a cup game against higher opposition. A far cry from Mick's usual 'were never going to win the cup anyway' attitude.

Mick out.
Farke on 09:08 - Oct 25 with 2194 viewshype313

Mick's no nonsense pragmatic approach to everything is his Achilles heal, sometimes you need that, however if you don't think you can win these games, how do you expect to fire up your players to give them the impetus to go and play positively?

That's what we have seen over the years, safety first, not giving the players the confidence to go out and even try to give bigger teams a bl00dy nose. I would expect him to be saying to his players "look at them with all the money they have spent, go and show them that we are just as good, if not better"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

One of the changes was.... on 09:30 - Oct 25 with 2164 viewsTLA

One of the changes was.... on 09:01 - Oct 25 by dylanisabaddog

Reach the play offs! What colour is the sky in your world?

To be fair, it did change from blue to yellow last week...
Farke on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 2147 viewsHerbivore

Farke on 22:31 - Oct 24 by Harry_Palmer

Yes because that's exactly what I said isn't it.

You fcking bellend.

Farke you, pal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Farke on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 2132 viewsFixed_It

Farke on 00:26 - Oct 25 by textbackup

Put me on ignore

That really wouldn't solve anything and is not the point.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Farke on 09:47 - Oct 25 with 2127 viewsHerbivore

Farke on 09:08 - Oct 25 by hype313

Mick's no nonsense pragmatic approach to everything is his Achilles heal, sometimes you need that, however if you don't think you can win these games, how do you expect to fire up your players to give them the impetus to go and play positively?

That's what we have seen over the years, safety first, not giving the players the confidence to go out and even try to give bigger teams a bl00dy nose. I would expect him to be saying to his players "look at them with all the money they have spent, go and show them that we are just as good, if not better"

Frustratingly though that clearly has happened at times, we played Newcastle off the park at Easter, we went to Villa and turned them over when they were unbeaten at home at the time. We turned over Burnley and Brighton the season before that, and going back to the play off season our record against the other sides in the top 8 was very good. Under Mick we've generally done well against the better sides in the league up to this season.

Farke on 09:56 - Oct 25 with 2103 viewsWestSussexBlue

This is an Ipswich Town forum and besides the build up to fixtures against them I’m not interested to be fair what they’re saying or doing.
Farke on 10:24 - Oct 25 with 2058 viewsNo9

Farke on 22:26 - Oct 24 by Herbivore

Go and support Norwich if you love them so much.

I have considerab;t more respect for Herr Farke than I have for MM.
No one needs to support Norwich to see their new coah will go far in the game of football.
It is illogical to dislike Herr Farke just because you hate Norwich (as we all should), we should hope ITFC can seek out someone better.
Instead we will probable replace MM with someone like MM
Farke on 10:30 - Oct 25 with 2045 viewstcblue

What the hell is going on here? Why are you praising Farke?

I consider myself a less-than-fully-devout supporter, and for what it's worth I do think we need some new ideas, but you blubbers are beyond hysterical now.
Login to get fewer ads

Farke on 10:37 - Oct 25 with 2017 viewsNo9

Farke on 09:47 - Oct 25 by Herbivore

Frustratingly though that clearly has happened at times, we played Newcastle off the park at Easter, we went to Villa and turned them over when they were unbeaten at home at the time. We turned over Burnley and Brighton the season before that, and going back to the play off season our record against the other sides in the top 8 was very good. Under Mick we've generally done well against the better sides in the league up to this season.

Turning over Burnley & Brighton - are you talking about 15/16?
2 draws a defeat and a win is hardly turning anyone over
Farke on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 1925 viewsHerbivore

Farke on 10:37 - Oct 25 by No9

Turning over Burnley & Brighton - are you talking about 15/16?
2 draws a defeat and a win is hardly turning anyone over

We won at Brighton and beat Burnley at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024