Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only fools and horses fans? 16:24 - Oct 26 with 14280 viewsIpswichIrish

Love the show myself anyone on here if you like it, what's your favourite episode, scene, one liner etc??
Only fools and horses fans? on 19:01 - Oct 26 with 5260 viewsRIPbobby

My favourite scene is from 2nd episode ever made... the concord pilots one. Brilliant.

Most of season 6 was Sullivan at his best.

Mind you I do like a jack Russell and chips now and again. Lol
Only fools and horses fans? on 19:34 - Oct 26 with 5229 viewsJonBlue

Favourite episode: Wanted "The case of the Peckham Pouncer"
Favourite scene: The inflatable dolls inflating.
Favourite Line: Well I wish you'd said something, 'cos I was working on this one.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 19:37]
Only fools and horses fans? on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 5222 viewsReuser_is_God

Episode - Strained Relations
Scene - When they walk into Nags Head after becoming millionaires
One liner - Who's Rachel?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Only fools and horses fans? on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 5209 viewsm14_blue

Episode: Miami Twice
Scene: chandelier
Line: Rodney - You were gun running in the middle of a civil war?
Grandad - Well that's the best time to do it....
Only fools and horses fans? (n/t) on 20:52 - Oct 26 with 5174 viewsColin_Viljoen

[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 20:59]
Only fools and horses fans? on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 5171 viewsSpruceMoose

Only fools and horses fans? (n/t) on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Colin_Viljoen

A broken URL? I bet he was chuffed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only fools and horses fans? on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 5168 viewsSpruceMoose

Only fools and horses fans? (n/t) on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Colin_Viljoen

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only fools and horses fans? on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 5164 viewsIpswichIrish

Episode - jolly boys and chain gang, frogs legacy

Scene - when Albert, Rodney and Del are in the hotel and in bed, 'cold? you bits of kid don't know the meaning of the word you should have been with me on the Russian convoys, it was so cold one night the flame on my lighter nearly froze'

One liner - in Miami twice when Mickey and Del are in the church Mickey to Del 'Did you know recently I was computerised' Del's reply Really i thought you had a bit of a limp!'
Login to get fewer ads

Only fools and horses fans? on 21:50 - Oct 26 with 5116 viewsITFCson

Little Problems :- Danny driscoll gives Mike a pound to buy everyone in the bar a drink (and he wants change) Boycie "A large Cognac please Michael"

Mother Natures Son
Del to Trigger "I thought you said it was open 24 hours a day?"
Trigger "Yeah, but not at night"

On a side note, if you haven't experienced this then its well worth it. So much fun
http://comedy-dining.co.uk/dinner-dates/only-fools-invitation/

There is a Christmas special in Colchester next month
Only fools and horses fans? on 22:03 - Oct 26 with 5098 viewsDeano69

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:35 - Oct 26 by IP33

To Hull and back or Jolly boys outing..

Yup

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Only fools and horses fans? on 22:05 - Oct 26 with 5094 viewsIpswichIrish

Only fools and horses fans? on 20:54 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

Good cake !
Only fools and horses fans? on 22:44 - Oct 26 with 5062 viewsMelford

The one where Rodney comes back to the flat, sits down for a bit chatting for a bit with Del Boy and Albert, Rodders asks Del what's for dinner and he reminds him he doesn't live there anymore.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Only fools and horses fans? on 23:57 - Oct 26 with 5027 viewsCurrie10

The poker game with Boycee. Gold.
Only fools and horses fans? on 00:40 - Oct 27 with 5018 viewsJimmy86

Only fools and horses fans? on 23:57 - Oct 26 by Currie10

The poker game with Boycee. Gold.

That wasn't the hand that I dealt you....

Also a big fan of Tony Angelino, the singing road sweeper

And mental Mickey and the bunch of wally's
Only fools and horses fans? on 00:46 - Oct 27 with 5012 viewsamy73

http://www.geocities.ws/hookyscripts/Episode_36.htm

There’s a rhino loose in the city. The dialogue in The Trotters Lounge, when Rodney has the old typewriter, is one of Sullivan’s best. I would recommend reading it.
Only fools and horses fans? on 08:29 - Oct 27 with 4961 viewsRIPbobby

Always enjoyed the scene where albert has to act shocked that rodney is going to the cinema with a lady who isn't his wife. He gets it wrong 3 times and then misses the cue when he should be shocked. Brilliant. You can actually see David Jason laughing at buster merryfields acting in one part.

Another good scene is the one in the flat where albert describes how his ship crashed into a US aircraft carrier, because he wasn't close enough to see it.

Anybody who likes this should check out some of John Sullivan's other stuff. Just good friends was very good in the 80s on Saturday tea time and also Dear John. Episode 1 is fantastic.. Great comedy under a great concept.
Only fools and horses fans? on 09:08 - Oct 27 with 4949 viewsRIPbobby

Only fools and horses fans? on 16:49 - Oct 26 by Jimmy86

My favourite programme of all time, Absolutely brilliant.

Episodes that stick out for me, chain gang when Arnie con's Del boys consortium with the brief case full of gold chains and then fakes a coronary.

Royal flush, when Rodney dates the posh girl he met at the market, ending with Del boy embarrassing him at the meal.

The episode where uncle Albert fell through the open hatch at the nags head and also the episode where the 2 Indians use the cast system to con the trotters out of 2 grand for a crappy ornament bought for less than a tenner.

Favourite 1 liner, Uncle Albert saying I can speak German, I was there in the war - VOT IZ UR NAME

I always think chain gang is a remake of the episode in series 1 where they get stung by a couple of Indian lads about and old family heirloom. But obviously with a different ending.
Only fools and horses fans? on 09:20 - Oct 27 with 4938 viewsIpswichIrish

Only fools and horses fans? on 00:46 - Oct 27 by amy73

http://www.geocities.ws/hookyscripts/Episode_36.htm

There’s a rhino loose in the city. The dialogue in The Trotters Lounge, when Rodney has the old typewriter, is one of Sullivan’s best. I would recommend reading it.

Rhinos aren't carnivorous they're vegetarian

Well what do you want him to be a social worker!
Only fools and horses fans? on 09:24 - Oct 27 with 4932 viewsITFC_Forever

Too many to mention.... still watch all the repeats on Gold all the time.

Episode: Jolly Boy's Outing (Rodney on the phone to Cassandra "No, not everything Del touches goes wrong".... Boom, the coach blows up)

Scene: Del catches Rodney out by betting Rodney he can make him turn his hands over without touching them.... "hold your hands out" (Rodney holds his hands out) "no, not like that, the other way" (Rodney turns his hands over).

One-Liner: In the Nags Head after the watch sells for millions.... Del offers to buy the sandwiches and Rodney it's ok, he'll get them, Del then says, "no, I'll buy the sandwiches as you bought the Rolls" as Rodney had bought a Roller from Boycie with the money they made.

But there are so, so many you could choose from pretty much every episode.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Only fools and horses fans? on 09:25 - Oct 27 with 4930 viewsjimsymBLUE

(uneasy smile) Cushty. (to Albert) They're only doing it. They are only out there doing it now! They are only pouring Maxwell bleeding House over their lamb noisewats and veg. I don't believe you. Not only have you managed to sink every battleship and aircraft carrier that you've ever sailed on, but now you've gone and knackered a gravy boat!

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Only fools and horses fans? on 10:04 - Oct 27 with 4904 viewstheblueginger

Only fools and horses fans? on 17:20 - Oct 26 by gainsboroughblue

"And thanks to you Del, I've just come second in a rollerskating competition"

"Second?? You were winning when I saw you"

...and the teenaged girl that falls for Rodders..

Cassandra playing the mum...don't get ketchup down your shirt.
Only fools and horses fans? on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 4902 viewstheblueginger

The one liner is after Marlene has a boob job, Sid throws them out of their own anniversary celebration: "Get out and take your foster t*ts with you"
Only fools and horses fans? on 10:19 - Oct 27 with 4886 viewsJimmy86

Only fools and horses fans? on 09:08 - Oct 27 by RIPbobby

I always think chain gang is a remake of the episode in series 1 where they get stung by a couple of Indian lads about and old family heirloom. But obviously with a different ending.

The old family heirloom that was worth about a fiver from the local garden centre. Vemal me old mukka and when Del thought the Indian god was India's wicket keeper
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024