Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? 06:32 - Oct 31 with 49833 viewsBenters

Get yourself over to Syria cause a bit of mayhem kill a few innocent people,and the good kind people of dear old Blighty will welcome you back in to the country with a new home.

Yet if you have been fighting for Queen and country you are left to struggle,how does that work then?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:29 - Nov 2 with 3342 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 17:22 - Nov 2 by _

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 17:31]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

on 17:33 - Nov 2 with 3328 views_

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:29 - Nov 2 by The_Romford_Blue

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 17:31]

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:36 - Nov 2 with 3318 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 17:33 - Nov 2 by _

Well you've taken that joke in the spirit it was intended... ah.. erm..

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:38 - Nov 2 with 3317 viewsAxeldalai_lama

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 15:51 - Nov 2 by FrowsyArmLarry

You did get a bit confused by the 1 million figure though didn't you? 50% of 1 million is actually 500,000.

Hope that helps.

What are you talking about?
You said:
"The UK population in forecast to rise 10M in the next 10 years - 50% of that from immigration."
I am quoting the figures for population increase, not immigration. That's immigration and population risr due to less deaths and more births.
This COMBINED isn't even close to 400,000 a year for the next 10 years let alone 1,000,000.
I even gave a nice link to the article itself, which included actual stats and a handy graph. The population of the UK will not rise by ten million in the next 25-30 years, let alone 10 years. Check it out.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/26/uk-population-set-to-pass-70-mil
Hope this helps.
on 17:44 - Nov 2 with 3302 views_

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:36 - Nov 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Well you've taken that joke in the spirit it was intended... ah.. erm..

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:46 - Nov 2 with 3298 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:44 - Nov 2 by _

We are all ignoring an important point here. Seven pages ago Benters got reported for personal abuse yet this thread still stands. Is Phil spending too much time playing five a side football and neglecting his duties here? That's what we should be discussing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 18:22 - Nov 2 with 3281 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 17:46 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

We are all ignoring an important point here. Seven pages ago Benters got reported for personal abuse yet this thread still stands. Is Phil spending too much time playing five a side football and neglecting his duties here? That's what we should be discussing.

As idiotic as the post was, it was hardly 'abuse'

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 18:23 - Nov 2 with 3279 viewsSpruceMoose

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 18:22 - Nov 2 by The_Romford_Blue

As idiotic as the post was, it was hardly 'abuse'

Oh Rommy

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 21:52 - Nov 2 with 3239 viewsstickymockwell

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 18:23 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Oh Rommy

How much did the whoosh cost?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 01:13 - Nov 3 with 3196 viewsCurrie10

May be unpopular however Benters has a point.

Very backwards and ridiculously apologetic nation. Needs to change.

As far as I can see Benters has said not a lot about immigration - no idea as to his views. However, IF true and we're giving out handouts to absolute nutjobs, what the hell are we playing it? You've made your bed, decided you want to move and do what you believe in - I don't especially want you back in the UK.........
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 1:17]
Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 01:20 - Nov 3 with 3187 viewsCurrie10

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 11:04 - Oct 31 by imsureazzure

Now that begs the question of why, in a country of around a million unemployed, are the NHS having to import labour to complete the very crucial, but very low skilled task of cleaning?

When in the UK, I worked for the NHS for 10 years.

Met loads of cool people from all around the world.

The often foreign cleaners often had a far greater passion to work than many of the UK citizens I worked with who were often not the most productive!

I'll never forget being in a meeting with several doctors when it was important we got a highly qualified Somalian translater for a very important case.

The doctors deemed it appropriate to suggest getting a Somali toilet cleaner to do the job to huge applause/ laughter in the room. Just disgusting.
Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:28 - Nov 3 with 3160 viewsBenters

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 01:13 - Nov 3 by Currie10

May be unpopular however Benters has a point.

Very backwards and ridiculously apologetic nation. Needs to change.

As far as I can see Benters has said not a lot about immigration - no idea as to his views. However, IF true and we're giving out handouts to absolute nutjobs, what the hell are we playing it? You've made your bed, decided you want to move and do what you believe in - I don't especially want you back in the UK.........
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 1:17]

Sad cases mate.

Many have wanted me banned for years.

They get a hard on everytime i get a warning.

Thanks for your kind words.

Gentlybentley

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:41 - Nov 3 with 3158 viewsCurrie10

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:28 - Nov 3 by Benters

Sad cases mate.

Well I don't understand how, IF the point you've posted IS true as the rags........ how anyone in their right mind can be happy with this!?

Just absolutely beggars belief!

It certainly isn't slating immigrants either. Pretty sure many people read something and make up their own version of the post. Ridiculous.
Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:46 - Nov 3 with 3156 viewsBenters

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:41 - Nov 3 by Currie10

Well I don't understand how, IF the point you've posted IS true as the rags........ how anyone in their right mind can be happy with this!?

Just absolutely beggars belief!

It certainly isn't slating immigrants either. Pretty sure many people read something and make up their own version of the post. Ridiculous.

One word *Agenda*

Gentlybentley

on 08:30 - Nov 3 with 3120 views_

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:46 - Nov 3 by Benters

One word *Agenda*

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 00:23 - Nov 5 with 3040 viewsBigalhunter

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:46 - Nov 3 by Benters

One word *Agenda*

One word *imbecile*
Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 02:11 - Nov 5 with 3011 viewsSpruceMoose

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 04:28 - Nov 3 by Benters

Sad cases mate.

Chin up Benters, we won today.

Here he is ! (n/t) on 06:51 - Nov 5 with 2971 viewsBenters

Want a council house? Get to the top of the waiting list? on 02:11 - Nov 5 by SpruceMoose

Chin up Benters, we won today.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024