Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts 08:21 - Nov 1 with 6388 viewsBrixtonBlue

and I turn 45 today.

How thoroughly depressing.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:36 - Nov 1 with 1706 viewshype313

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:10 - Nov 1 by hoppy

How can you say that...

Exhibit A: Where else can you enjoy a bender followed by a brown derby?

Edit: Oh, and Happy Birthday Dolly!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 9:11]

Ahh Brown Derby, that takes me back, they were so wrong but strangely nice!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:37 - Nov 1 with 1699 viewsbrazil1982

Happy Birthday.

I think that's how most football fans feel...except a privileged few.
My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:56 - Nov 1 with 1677 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

You strike me as a glass half empty sort of guy.

Happy Birthday btw.
My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:04 - Nov 1 with 1669 viewsNewcyBlue

Happy Birthday Dollers

Might as well change your username back to Dolly/Dollers/Or something?

Have a good day!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:29 - Nov 1 with 1649 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Birthday BrixtonBlue.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:31 - Nov 1 with 1639 viewshoppy

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:04 - Nov 1 by NewcyBlue

Happy Birthday Dollers

Might as well change your username back to Dolly/Dollers/Or something?

Have a good day!

3.0 praps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:49 - Nov 1 with 1624 viewsBrixtonBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 09:56 - Nov 1 by blueblueburleymcgrew

You strike me as a glass half empty sort of guy.

Happy Birthday btw.

What part of my OP isn't correct?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 15:08 - Nov 1 with 1585 views_

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 10:49 - Nov 1 by BrixtonBlue

What part of my OP isn't correct?

Login to get fewer ads

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 15:13 - Nov 1 with 1583 viewsSpruceMoose

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 08:24 - Nov 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Live footage of Dolly’s birthday celebration

Happy birthday buh

Where's the bowl of Haribo?

Happy birthday, you expensive sausage muncher!

x
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 15:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 15:53 - Nov 1 with 1569 viewshoppy

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 15:13 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Where's the bowl of Haribo?

Happy birthday, you expensive sausage muncher!

x
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 15:14]

Just out of interest, how much would you normally pay for your sausage munchers, if you're saying he's expensive?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 16:14 - Nov 1 with 1541 viewsGlasgowBlue

My football team is sh!te, the manager's bored, the owner's investing peanuts on 15:53 - Nov 1 by hoppy

Just out of interest, how much would you normally pay for your sausage munchers, if you're saying he's expensive?

Sprucey would never pay more than $15.99 for his sausage muncher.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024