Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away 21:41 - Dec 29 with 8771 viewsJohnny_Boy

NFT
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:45 - Dec 30 with 3630 viewsBenters2

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:38 - Dec 30 by Pinewoodblue

Arrows are precious and should be used sparingly perhaps we should all be limited to one quiver a day.

Balls i hit the wrong one!
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:45 - Dec 30 with 3631 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:33 - Dec 30 by Benters2

BlueAllOver is a second or third account used by a forum 'member' to act like a pratt,he also down arrows everything i say and follows me about.

Draw today? 15k attendance?

Well, that would explain a lot. Rarely posts on here, yet dishes out 50 down votes a day. Pretty impressive.

A win today would be nice. But a bit more conviction needs to be seen after last week's 0-0 draw with QPR. Any points accrued today can't be sniffed at in all fairness.
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 3610 viewsPinewoodblue

PNE have made a habit of turning over Cardiff" Few years ago we best Cardiff away, their last home game of the season. Some Cardiff fans were explaining to us post match how it didn't matter as the only way they could not make the play offs was if they lost 5-0 away to Preston in the last game.

Preston won 5-0.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 3582 viewsSomethingBlue

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:00 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

'They didn't exactly storm it' - a win is a win. All I've been hearing from bloody board members, after poor performances & points gained. The only stat that matters, is the final result. The goals scored. The 3pts collected.

PNE's stats for last night suggest they did better than you thought. Your MM tinted glasses are causing you to bump into things.

PNE: 60% possession - 16 shots - 4 on target

Double the shots than what we mustered & we had 4 strikers on the pitch.

We went there for a draw & left with zero points. At least have the gumption to admit it.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 12:24]

You are up there with this board's worst trolls - in the sense that I'd just expect so much more for the effort you put in.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:07 - Dec 30 with 3580 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 10:59 - Dec 30 by SomethingBlue

You are up there with this board's worst trolls - in the sense that I'd just expect so much more for the effort you put in.

A few weeks ago you categorically insisted PNE spent more money in the Summer than we did. I kindly responded if you had any definitive proof of that (as their 3 Summer transfers were all Undisclosed) - and you never got back to me.

I don't think PNE have spent significantly more than us. Which sort of puts a dampener on MM's current abilities as they seem to be doing better than us (currently speaking / certainly against those teams resting above us).

Proving, so far, that other managers can achieve similar results (perhaps marginally better) on the same shoestring budget as MM & it doesn't seem so impossible to replace him in the summer.

[I'm genuinely interested to find out how much they spent as accurately as possible. If you aren't able to provide anything, I'm sure Herbivore will relish the chance to crash onto this post & discredit me with anything he finds]
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 11:19]
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:29 - Dec 30 with 3558 viewsHerbivore

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 21:50 - Dec 29 by jas0999

Eight defenders out that day.

And yet you posted the other day that us having 8 midfielders out shouldn't be used as an excuse. Interesting.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:46 - Dec 30 with 3550 viewswitchdoctor

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:29 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

And yet you posted the other day that us having 8 midfielders out shouldn't be used as an excuse. Interesting.

beetlejuice...beetlejuice...beetlejuice....
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:51 - Dec 30 with 3547 viewsHerbivore

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:46 - Dec 30 by witchdoctor

beetlejuice...beetlejuice...beetlejuice....

Wow, great contribution.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:56 - Dec 30 with 3542 viewswitchdoctor

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:51 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Wow, great contribution.

thanks 😊👍
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:56 - Dec 30 with 3546 viewsTrequartista

Mick is performing absolute miracles to get us four points behind Preston

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 12:24 - Dec 30 with 3536 viewsPilgrimblue

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 21:50 - Dec 29 by Johnny_Boy

Did you see that result coming? No, you didn't.

We travelled there with a game in hand. We rested players. We went there happy for a point.

Preston managed a win. Good for them.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 8:52]

I thought that Preston were the better team. Cardiff just kicked it anywhere and hoped for the best! I believe that Cardiff have lots of injuries so we're not the only one. On that showing don't think either will make to Prem..
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 12:24 - Dec 30 with 3535 viewswitchdoctor

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:56 - Dec 30 by Trequartista

Mick is performing absolute miracles to get us four points behind Preston

😂😂😂
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 12:27 - Dec 30 with 3530 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 12:24 - Dec 30 by Pilgrimblue

I thought that Preston were the better team. Cardiff just kicked it anywhere and hoped for the best! I believe that Cardiff have lots of injuries so we're not the only one. On that showing don't think either will make to Prem..

I thought PNE certainly kept possession well. Lots of passing & movement.
The final ball in the last third of the pitch was what let them down. Anyone upfront a bit more clinical than what they already have (Waggy, Garner - for instance) & they'd have scored more.
They are creating the chances though.
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 13:03 - Dec 30 with 3514 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 11:29 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Oh you’ve done him like a kipper there

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:17 - Dec 30 with 3486 viewsBenters2

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 08:45 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Well, that would explain a lot. Rarely posts on here, yet dishes out 50 down votes a day. Pretty impressive.

A win today would be nice. But a bit more conviction needs to be seen after last week's 0-0 draw with QPR. Any points accrued today can't be sniffed at in all fairness.

Dont you think thats a bit odd though?
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:52 - Dec 30 with 3479 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:17 - Dec 30 by Benters2

Dont you think thats a bit odd though?

Nothing surprises me on here TBF.

BlueAllOver supposedly has kids. Far beit for me to question anyone's maturity, especially on a silly message board, you'd have thought that going out of his way in a petty down-voting vendetta wouldn't be a great use of his time.....especially having children......who's got time for that silliness?!
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:56 - Dec 30 with 3474 viewsBenters2

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:52 - Dec 30 by Johnny_Boy

Nothing surprises me on here TBF.

BlueAllOver supposedly has kids. Far beit for me to question anyone's maturity, especially on a silly message board, you'd have thought that going out of his way in a petty down-voting vendetta wouldn't be a great use of his time.....especially having children......who's got time for that silliness?!

Erm BlueAllOver?
Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 18:31 - Dec 30 with 3466 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wow - PNE beat Cardiff away on 16:56 - Dec 30 by Benters2

Erm BlueAllOver?

Well. Quite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024