Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done 19:39 - Jan 4 with 6353 viewsZondervansTash

Hardly an exclusive as it's been doing the rounds a while and Phil has eluded to as much earlier today. Bart is gutted to be leaving but sees it as a last opportunity to play in the Prem. Good luck to him - he deserves his chance. The concern is that with Gerken injured will the club get another keeper in first? Even with a fit Gerks he isn't good enough IMO. What a depressing few weeks it has been. Didz more than likely off too. Results, this news and all our injuries and poor football makes it very depressing to be a Ipswich fan right now.
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:42 - Jan 4 with 6311 viewsSWGF

Should be able to get a decent loan keeper until the end of the season. Give the new chap a chance to buy his own number one.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 6278 viewsKieran_Knows

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:42 - Jan 4 by SWGF

Should be able to get a decent loan keeper until the end of the season. Give the new chap a chance to buy his own number one.

Danny Ward on loan from Liverpool is who I’d go for.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 6278 viewsZondervansTash

Hopefully. Just hope it's not another balls up like he situation with Murphy where we leave it too late to get someone in
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 6236 viewsbluehook

Who are you to be privy to this information?
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 6230 viewschicoazul

I'm worried now that I have convinced myself that Mick has told Evans he is staying and he needs to move our best players on for tactical reasons, got better replacements lined up for free etc but in fact won't sign his contract and is doing this to spite all the fans who were so mean to him the last couple seasons.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 6198 viewstextbackup

We all know it’ll be Gerken 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:51 - Jan 4 with 6168 viewsGuthrum

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:47 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

I'm worried now that I have convinced myself that Mick has told Evans he is staying and he needs to move our best players on for tactical reasons, got better replacements lined up for free etc but in fact won't sign his contract and is doing this to spite all the fans who were so mean to him the last couple seasons.

McCarthy doesn't strike me as that sort of vindictive. After all, you don't hear him bad-mouthing Wolves, by whom he was sacked, or even attacking Roy Keane, despite the famous falling out.

Plus it would ensure he never worked in football again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 6112 viewsDarth_Koont

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:47 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

Wow! You've really let reason just fly out of the window today.

Maybe take a step back from the computer and give yourself time to think a little.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 6093 viewsBluebell

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:49 - Jan 4 by textbackup

We all know it’ll be Gerken 😂

Perhaps we will get Speroni in the deal. He rarely plays for Palace now.
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 6092 viewsSuperfrans

Suggestion is Hennesssy coming from Palace on loan until the end of the season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:00 - Jan 4 with 6070 viewsKieran_Knows

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:59 - Jan 4 by Superfrans

Where’s that from?

Edit - worked with Mick at Wolves didn’t he?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 20:01]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:12 - Jan 4 with 5965 viewschicoazul

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:57 - Jan 4 by Darth_Koont

Wow! You've really let reason just fly out of the window today.

Maybe take a step back from the computer and give yourself time to think a little.

Haha! I know I know.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:13 - Jan 4 with 5955 viewschicoazul

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:51 - Jan 4 by Guthrum

McCarthy doesn't strike me as that sort of vindictive. After all, you don't hear him bad-mouthing Wolves, by whom he was sacked, or even attacking Roy Keane, despite the famous falling out.

Plus it would ensure he never worked in football again.

People with extensive criminal convictions work in football. Pulis had Palace bent right over and hasnt struggled for work since. Of course he would get another job, easy peasy.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:14 - Jan 4 with 5934 viewsSuperfrans

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:00 - Jan 4 by Kieran_Knows

Where’s that from?

Edit - worked with Mick at Wolves didn’t he?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 20:01]

Rumour going round on Tuesday night. Seems plausible.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:15 - Jan 4 with 5920 viewschicoazul

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 19:59 - Jan 4 by Superfrans

He played against Man City and Southampton. No chance.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:20 - Jan 4 with 5883 viewsGuthrum

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:13 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

People with extensive criminal convictions work in football. Pulis had Palace bent right over and hasnt struggled for work since. Of course he would get another job, easy peasy.

Pulis didn't deliberately gut the team then walk out. That's a whole different level of petty vindictiveness.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 5723 viewsSuperfrans

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:20 - Jan 4 by Guthrum

Pulis didn't deliberately gut the team then walk out. That's a whole different level of petty vindictiveness.

Pulis behaved very badly to Palace before walking out - hence he lost the court case. Not a nice person, I’m told.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:41 - Jan 4 with 5687 viewsBloomBlue

I guess he'll at least earn good money while sitting on the Palace bench
Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:43 - Jan 4 with 5652 viewschicoazul

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:20 - Jan 4 by Guthrum

No he just lied about needing a £2m bonus early and quit the day after he got it.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 23:19 - Jan 4 with 5258 viewsGuthrum

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 20:43 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

No he just lied about needing a £2m bonus early and quit the day after he got it.

Thoroughly dodgy, ripping off the owner, I agree. But didn't deliberately destroy the team before he left, like you're suggesting.

My Boro-supporting mate is actually very happy he's gone there. We'll see how that turns out ...

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 13:44 - Jan 5 with 4881 viewsflimflam

Spoke to someone in the club this morning and Bart has not been around for 3 days and the general consensus is he is at Palace having talks / medical.

Seems that 4 million is being thrown around the club too.

He may be ill or having some time off but doubtful.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 13:52 - Jan 5 with 4812 viewsPlums

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done on 13:44 - Jan 5 by flimflam

Spoke to someone in the club this morning and Bart has not been around for 3 days and the general consensus is he is at Palace having talks / medical.

Seems that 4 million is being thrown around the club too.

He may be ill or having some time off but doubtful.

But he’s playing tomorrow as far as MM knows.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024