Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? 12:19 - Jan 7 with 26405 viewsArcher4721

He's busy deleting thousands of his homophobic and misogyny laden tweets as we speak. Still we shouldn't be surprised that such a massive tit as this bloke is obsesessed with womans' breats. He's a perfect fit for a job in this Tory Government right now alongside his best pal Boris.Shows how far to the right they're now heading.

on 17:50 - Jan 7 with 4984 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 17:46 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Aren't they from years ago?**

** I don't know, I really haven't read upon it.

I think as a nation we are all a bit limp to be honest, people get a hard on (or a bit moist) when they find something to be offended by - and don't get me on to the hypocrisy of people only shouting down those that they don't like - or who are from a different political or social divide.

Fools, the lot of them.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 4967 viewsLord_Lucan

on 17:50 - Jan 7 by _

So nearly a decade ago.

The fact that people are employed to go through peoples life from the year dot in order to bring them down before they have started doesn't really sit well with me.

He that is without sin among you..........................

I suppose I can kiss my chances of being our next honourable member for Ipswich goodbye.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 4955 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 17:58 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

So nearly a decade ago.

The fact that people are employed to go through peoples life from the year dot in order to bring them down before they have started doesn't really sit well with me.

He that is without sin among you..........................

I suppose I can kiss my chances of being our next honourable member for Ipswich goodbye.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 4946 viewsLord_Lucan

on 18:07 - Jan 7 by _

Were you a fully grown adult at the time?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 4934 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:11 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Were you a fully grown adult at the time?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 4897 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 17:00 - Jan 7 by _

Nope. He’s not the bloke who came up with Academy schools. That was Tony Blair, David Blunkett and Lord Adonis.

Blimey. First you thought he was an MP then you thought he was the berk who came up with academy schools. You don’t know a lot about the bloke you are appalled by. Di you know what post he has just been appointed to?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 18:41 - Jan 7 with 4886 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:39 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Nope. He’s not the bloke who came up with Academy schools. That was Tony Blair, David Blunkett and Lord Adonis.

Blimey. First you thought he was an MP then you thought he was the berk who came up with academy schools. You don’t know a lot about the bloke you are appalled by. Di you know what post he has just been appointed to?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 4879 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 16:53 - Jan 7 by _

You asked what was the most exciting thing i had seen on my visits to Ipswich last season. I said it was the barmaid’s knockers in the Black Horse.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 4879 viewsstickymockwell

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:31 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Perhaps a little perspective is need here. Toby Young isn’t a Tory MP. He isn’t joining the government. He is being appointed as one of 14 board members, from left right and centre, to the Office For Students.

He seems entirely qualified for the role having founded Britain’s first free school and has set up a further three since which educates over 2000 children, a third of whom are some of the poorest children in society.

What exactly have those of you who are blubbiing about this apintment exactly done to help the poorest in society gain a decent education?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 13:32]

This is what he said about the poorest children in the world! This was during comic relief after a VT on African children.

When one Twitter user wrote in 2009 that she had “gone through five boxes of Kleenex” while watching the harrowing clip, Mr Young replied: “Me Too, I havn’t [sic] w***** so much in ages.”

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

on 18:45 - Jan 7 with 4873 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:43 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

You asked what was the most exciting thing i had seen on my visits to Ipswich last season. I said it was the barmaid’s knockers in the Black Horse.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:45 - Jan 7 with 4877 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 17:00 - Jan 7 by Superfrans

Btw.

The comment about “Danny Boyle’s wife’s knockers”.
It was Danny Boyle’s daughter, who was 14 at the time.

If he definateky made comments about a 14 year old child’s breasts then he is not fit to sit on the board of the OFS. No ifs. No buts.

Iron Lion Zion

on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 4865 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:43 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

This is what he said about the poorest children in the world! This was during comic relief after a VT on African children.

When one Twitter user wrote in 2009 that she had “gone through five boxes of Kleenex” while watching the harrowing clip, Mr Young replied: “Me Too, I havn’t [sic] w***** so much in ages.”

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:48 - Jan 7 with 4867 viewsstickymockwell

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:45 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

If he definateky made comments about a 14 year old child’s breasts then he is not fit to sit on the board of the OFS. No ifs. No buts.

What about saying he was w**king over dying children?

on 18:51 - Jan 7 with 4859 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:48 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:03 - Jan 7 with 4838 viewsstickymockwell

on 18:51 - Jan 7 by _

Yeah but.......

on 19:03 - Jan 7 with 4831 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:03 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

Yeah but.......

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:06 - Jan 7 with 4832 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:43 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

“People should be judged by what they do with their lives, not by the worst of their bad jokes. And it might drive Toby’s critics mad, but he has done more for others in the last few years than most his critics will do in a lifetime.”

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/announcing-a-change-to-toby-youngs-spectat

Iron Lion Zion

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:12 - Jan 7 with 4812 viewstcblue

Wowsers, actual Toby Young apologists. The football must be bad this season
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 4804 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 18:48 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

If he was an MP then he should be kicked out of his party. If he was a minister. He should be sacked.

He’s not a politician. He’s not going into government. He’s been appointed to a quango of which he has good knowledge to contribute alongside 14 other people from all different walks of life.

If Russell abrand was to be appointed to a board to help young kids get off drugs I’d have no problem with his sexist views and past actions.

Brand isn’t a politician. Young isn’t a politician.

However, if he has made comments about a 14 year old girl’s breasts then he should stand down from the post imidiately.

People seem to think he’s been given some sort of ministerial role.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 19:16]

Iron Lion Zion

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 4781 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:03 - Jan 7 by stickymockwell

Yeah but.......

Hang in a minute sticky. There is some outstanding hypocrisy coming from you in this subject.

You object to Young being appointed to a quango, not a member of Parliament, not a minister, but a position in a quango, because of a sick joke about comic relief but you have been publicly backing, on here and on social media, a bloke to be Prime Minister who, when editor of Labour London Briefing, printed s jokes a day after the Brighton Bombing which said “What do you call 4 dead Tories? A start”.

Iron Lion Zion

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:36 - Jan 7 with 4759 viewsLord_Lucan

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:06 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

“People should be judged by what they do with their lives, not by the worst of their bad jokes. And it might drive Toby’s critics mad, but he has done more for others in the last few years than most his critics will do in a lifetime.”

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/announcing-a-change-to-toby-youngs-spectat

Sometimes it's best to just give up.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:38 - Jan 7 with 4751 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:36 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Sometimes it's best to just give up.

I fear you are right Lucan.

Iron Lion Zion

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 4733 viewsstickymockwell

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:29 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Hang in a minute sticky. There is some outstanding hypocrisy coming from you in this subject.

You object to Young being appointed to a quango, not a member of Parliament, not a minister, but a position in a quango, because of a sick joke about comic relief but you have been publicly backing, on here and on social media, a bloke to be Prime Minister who, when editor of Labour London Briefing, printed s jokes a day after the Brighton Bombing which said “What do you call 4 dead Tories? A start”.

Erm he wasn't the editor and he didn't write it it ot print it.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 4716 viewsmonytowbray

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 17:22 - Jan 7 by imsureazzure

The loudmouth bore in the pub.

Still dying for my attention I see.

Didn't you once go into a pub and threaten Libby?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 4712 views_

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 19:54 - Jan 7 by monytowbray

Still dying for my attention I see.

Didn't you once go into a pub and threaten Libby?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024