Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late 14:20 - Jan 8 with 6714 viewscarlisleaway

in the next home game against Leeds......
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:24 - Jan 8 with 6189 viewsElderGrizzly

If you want to do it, stand by your convictions and do it from 1st minute.

Otherwise its like those people in the past who have ‘protested’ by attending then leaving on 80 minutes. No-one notices...

Leeds likely to be a featured game on Ch 5 too
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 14:26]
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:26 - Jan 8 with 6168 viewsPinewoodblue

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:24 - Jan 8 by ElderGrizzly

If you want to do it, stand by your convictions and do it from 1st minute.

Otherwise its like those people in the past who have ‘protested’ by attending then leaving on 80 minutes. No-one notices...

Leeds likely to be a featured game on Ch 5 too
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 14:26]

Would look silly if we win 2-0

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It wouldn't be wrong on 14:26 - Jan 8 with 6169 viewsDyland

Just a bit embarrassing, imo loike

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:27 - Jan 8 with 6167 viewsElderGrizzly

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:26 - Jan 8 by Pinewoodblue

Would look silly if we win 2-0

That’s my point tbh. If people want Mick out and want to protest, one game shouldn’t make a difference
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:34 - Jan 8 with 6132 viewsartsbossbeard

If you can wait a few months, you can save defacing a bedsheet and the cost of a can of spray paint.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It wouldn't be wrong on 14:37 - Jan 8 with 6114 viewsLankHenners

It wouldn't be wrong on 14:26 - Jan 8 by Dyland

Just a bit embarrassing, imo loike

And pointless. If it happened, and Mick noticed/was quizzed about it, it'd only make him say more things that would be interpreted as 'digs at the fans' and the people holding the banners would just get their knickers in a twist even further, whilst (yet again) failing to realise that them behaving like idiots is what prompts such responses from Mick.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:38 - Jan 8 with 6100 viewsJ2BLUE

Why late? Do you need to make sure we aren't going to win first? It doesn't sound like you're too confident.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:39 - Jan 8 with 6105 viewsLord_Lucan

Always wrong.....................and pathetic.

Write a letter if you have to, how would you like it if you got top work only to see a banner saying Carlisleawayout?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:41 - Jan 8 with 6078 viewsJ2BLUE

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:39 - Jan 8 by Lord_Lucan

Write a letter if you have to, how would you like it if you got top work only to see a banner saying Carlisleawayout?

If the customers felt that strongly, Burger King would probably just sack him

Truly impaired.

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:05 - Jan 8 with 5919 viewscarlisleaway

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 14:39 - Jan 8 by Lord_Lucan

Not that pathetic when you start to think watching paint dry is more exciting than seeing a team picked by McCarthy
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:14 - Jan 8 with 5907 viewsLord_Lucan

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:05 - Jan 8 by carlisleaway

Not that pathetic when you start to think watching paint dry is more exciting than seeing a team picked by McCarthy

I've been wanting Mick Mack to go for over a year now but I could never consider hanging a stupid banner up.

What are you 5?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:17 - Jan 8 with 5895 viewscarlisleaway

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:14 - Jan 8 by Lord_Lucan

I've been wanting Mick Mack to go for over a year now but I could never consider hanging a stupid banner up.

What are you 5?

Age does not come into it and no I would not hang a banner up.....but surely it is time fans voiced there opinion at matches rather then be hidden behind a computer
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:19 - Jan 8 with 5880 viewsrosseden

Hes going anyway, what does it matter

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 5838 viewsSwn98

It would be wrong
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 5822 viewsMrsORichSenior

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:05 - Jan 8 by carlisleaway

Hire a projector !

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 5819 viewsBenters2

Go for it if it makes you happy.
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:36 - Jan 8 with 5815 viewsLord_Lucan

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:17 - Jan 8 by carlisleaway

Age does not come into it and no I would not hang a banner up.....but surely it is time fans voiced there opinion at matches rather then be hidden behind a computer

Maybe I should have said mental age.

Anyway, if you aren't going to do it why did you ask about it?

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 5806 viewsNazemariner

Do it right from the kick off of you ask me.
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 5773 viewsMrsORichSenior

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:37 - Jan 8 by Nazemariner

Do it right from the kick off of you ask me.

TV games always good - used to really agitate Ken Bates when we ramped up the chorus of Bates Out none stop for 20 mins ........

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:50 - Jan 8 with 5770 viewstextbackup

Id personally like to see a tactical plan...

Two or three smoke bombs set off behind the dugouts, one or two either side of the posh bloke in pioneer, one or two above Evans box.
Once smoke clears a huge ‘Evans and Mick are killing our club’ draped so it hangs over Evans box.

Then watch the orange coat hitlers explode with fear

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:53 - Jan 8 with 5757 viewsNazemariner

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:50 - Jan 8 by textbackup

Two or three smoke bombs set off behind the dugouts, one or two either side of the posh bloke in pioneer, one or two above Evans box.
Once smoke clears a huge ‘Evans and Mick are killing our club’ draped so it hangs over Evans box.

Tongue in cheek I hope? We’re footy fans, not middle class activists.
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 18:07 - Jan 8 with 5724 viewssundaze

Reminds me of Father Ted........Careful now and Down with this sort of thing. Classic.
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 18:22 - Jan 8 with 5683 viewsstrikalite

Powder puff. Just rip your seat out and chase him off down the tunnel with it!
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 5675 viewsyesjohn99

Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 17:50 - Jan 8 by textbackup

You’ve been watching the bourne films again?
Would it be wrong to put up a few McCarthy OUT Banners up late on 18:54 - Jan 8 with 5606 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea a few smoke bombs...bloody hell, they'd sh1t themselves

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024