Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The useful idiot part 1578 10:47 - Feb 15 with 29833 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agent COB. Ha ha ha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5581166/jeremy-corbyn-communist-spy-cold-war-brief

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:28 - Feb 16 with 1490 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:18 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have you got the full list of naive useful idiots (politicians the attache spoke to) yet?

No. Why would i and why do you ask? An unless one of them was Theresa May then it's not particularly relevant to the subject at hand.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:31 - Feb 16 with 1486 viewsWD19

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:56 - Feb 16 by No9

I don't use social media - apart from on here but from what I learn from those that do is that public opinion is moving much further & faster to the left than the mainstream media would have us believe?
My friend tells me something called the overton window shows this to be the case, do you think so?
But if so it would go part way to explain the fact the rw / mainstram media are coming up with all these anti Corbyn stories.
I was a young man in the 60's & 70's when the media was all over political stories much earthier than what we get now -e.g. the Jeremy Thorpe saga, the plot for MI5 to rub out Wislon etc. etc.
Johnsons comments about sex tourism in Thailand & dogging don't make much now?
& I don't anticipate the mainstream media will be particularly honest about leaders there is still a reluctance to remind people what a useless HS Mrs May was & they really are only scratching the surface about EU matters.

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Whilst there is certainly an appetite for something different....public opinion is actually stuck more in the middle than social media would have people believe. The nature of social as a medium lends itself to virtue signalling and generally looking all 'right on'.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:46 - Feb 16 with 1467 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:31 - Feb 16 by WD19

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Whilst there is certainly an appetite for something different....public opinion is actually stuck more in the middle than social media would have people believe. The nature of social as a medium lends itself to virtue signalling and generally looking all 'right on'.

I listened, after last G.E. to some bod on the radio making a point that the info gleaned from SM traffic paints a much differnt picture from what the posters tell us is happening. He claimed they were within a few % points of what happened and explaind IF a few areas had changed marginally the result could have been a different hue government. I can't challenge that.
I have a friend who follows SM ( he told me about the overton window) & he says the movement of the young and middle classes mainly due to the lack of opportunities has moved much to the left of the current labour movement - I was surprised. He tells me one of the main points (I still have to research) is that the numbers of young marrieds now buying houses has dropped to between 25 & 30% where it was nearly 70% in the late 90's. If the young do feel deprived (they have a case,) they will do something about i e.g. the numbers of young professionals leaving the UK for the antipodean way of life has, apparently never been higher. I am not sure people actually want something different as much as they want opportunity something in short supply in the UK right now?
The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:08 - Feb 16 with 1453 viewsBrixtonBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:28 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

No. Why would i and why do you ask? An unless one of them was Theresa May then it's not particularly relevant to the subject at hand.

Depends if you want the full story or you just want to smear Corbyn I guess.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:19 - Feb 16 with 1435 viewseireblue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:08 - Feb 16 by BrixtonBlue

I think I have to go with BB's logic on this one.

Potentially there are many people that could be a leader of a party that may become a PM.

If, talking to a diplomat, that turns up to be one of those crafty spies that don't let on that their spies, is something that should be used to disqualify someone from being a future PM, then it is useful to know of all such people.

So that would be useful to know.

Also, if Corbyn was the only person to talk to this diplomat, and this diplomat tried to talk to many other people and was rebuffed, then it shows that Corbyn was not wrong in hindsight, but also wrong based on the actions of all his contemporaries.

Surely there can only be positives from knowing more?
The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:25 - Feb 16 with 1432 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:28 - Feb 16 by GlasgowBlue

There you go......see above.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:28 - Feb 16 with 1428 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:08 - Feb 16 by BrixtonBlue

Didn’t you say you had left this thread and wouldn’t comment until an investigation was concluded?

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:30 - Feb 16 with 1427 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:25 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

There you go......see above.

The allegations were directed at agent Cob in yesterday’s press, hence the thread. No one else was mentioned. Take that up with the press banksy. I have no influence over their content although I’m flattered that you think I do.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:32 - Feb 16 with 1423 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:19 - Feb 16 by eireblue

I think I have to go with BB's logic on this one.

Potentially there are many people that could be a leader of a party that may become a PM.

If, talking to a diplomat, that turns up to be one of those crafty spies that don't let on that their spies, is something that should be used to disqualify someone from being a future PM, then it is useful to know of all such people.

So that would be useful to know.

Also, if Corbyn was the only person to talk to this diplomat, and this diplomat tried to talk to many other people and was rebuffed, then it shows that Corbyn was not wrong in hindsight, but also wrong based on the actions of all his contemporaries.

Surely there can only be positives from knowing more?

What do the say! Fool me once- shame on you. fool me three times -shame on me.

It wasn’t one meeting. Agent Cob has three meetings with the spook. He was assigned a code manage. Something only done if the spook feels there is progress to be made that will be beneficial to his masters. The spook noted that Corbyn was keen to meet again.

There is also a Stasi file in the former East Germany on Corbyn. The only person allowed to make that public is Corbyn himself. Why doesn’t he get the details released?

I’ll leave you to draw your own conclusions.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 17:47]

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 1410 viewsKitman

..this comes as no surprise.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024