Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The useful idiot part 1578 10:47 - Feb 15 with 29820 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agent COB. Ha ha ha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5581166/jeremy-corbyn-communist-spy-cold-war-brief

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:44 - Feb 15 with 1844 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:38 - Feb 15 by Bluesquid

Dealings with terrorists...who in the UK goverment was held accountable for bags of British tax payers money being used by Al-qaeda linked terrorists in Syria?

Not to mention the massive increase in weaponry to the Saudi's (including personnel) to wage war in Yemen
The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:45 - Feb 15 with 1842 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:43 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

How the fook is an allegation of meeting a Czech spy on three separate occasions and allegedly passing on information regarding the arrest of an East German, MI5 and discussing his take on British security measures a "nothing story"?

Its Rommy he likes to try and impress the herd.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:45 - Feb 15 with 1842 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:25 - Feb 15 by No9

There ia no dead cat on the table = you have been caught out piliticing you normal MO
So do you deny anything I posted about the British involvement with Russians?

You have done everything you can in this thread to turn it away from Corbyn. How about deal with the subject? If not then start a thread of you own.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:47 - Feb 15 with 1831 viewsBrixtonBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:08 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

They have provided evidence from Czech agents that he was a source

and evidence from Czech agents that they met with Corbyn

English translation

He has questions to answer.

We've established he met a diplomat. There's no proof he knew said diplomat was a spy and no proof Corbyn was either. That's it. If any of this *is* proven then yes, he should not only resign, he should be investigated for criminality.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 1825 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:45 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Benters, it isn't very nice to hang around and get your little digs in on Rommy all the time. Seems a little like bullying to me, the kind of bullying where you hang out behind the other guys for protection.

If you have some serious thoughts on the matter at hand we would very much like to hear them though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 1826 viewsBrixtonBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:17 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

He didn't tell me anything about insults and I have re read my post and am struggling to see where I have insulted you.

I assume you understand the term "throwing a dead cat in the table"

God love you for throwing the accusation about politicising mate. A complete lack of self awareness in that.

I must admit I've never heard that phrase before.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:49 - Feb 15 with 1825 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:56 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

The Sun broke the Story. It's now being covered in all major news outlets.

Well fancy that!
The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:50 - Feb 15 with 1823 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:45 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

You have done everything you can in this thread to turn it away from Corbyn. How about deal with the subject? If not then start a thread of you own.

As I poster, but you ignored, if there is any truth in this the Sun has a duty to hand the information over to the security forces.
To put it out in the public domain the way they have will only allow others involved to go to ground.
Which is why I posted some of the historical stuff it isn't new in British public life but needs to be handled better -
But that would deprive you of your soapbox wouldn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:52 - Feb 15 with 1813 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:43 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

How the fook is an allegation of meeting a Czech spy on three separate occasions and allegedly passing on information regarding the arrest of an East German, MI5 and discussing his take on British security measures a "nothing story"?

Just my personal opinion

Think there’s far worse things politicians do all the time that gets ignored. In general, they really aren’t a nice bunch imo

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:53 - Feb 15 with 1811 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:45 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Nothing to do with the ‘herd’

Anyway, off now. Ciao

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:53 - Feb 15 with 1810 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:47 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

We've established he met a diplomat. There's no proof he knew said diplomat was a spy and no proof Corbyn was either. That's it. If any of this *is* proven then yes, he should not only resign, he should be investigated for criminality.

Correct. There is no proof that he knew the diplomat was a spy. The Chezch's have offered proof that he passed on information.

As Cold War expert Professor Anthony Glees, of the Oxford Intelligence Group, said: “These files show Jeremy Corbyn had been targeted by Czech intelligence services.

“Mr Corbyn says he didn’t know, but it shows breathtaking naivete from someone who wants to head the British government.

“These files show there was contact between Corbyn and a Czech intelligence official, even if he did not know it.

At the time dissidents were under attack and being imprisoned in Czechoslovakia. In the struggle between the dissidents who were trying to overthrow the communist government and the Czech government, Corbyn is working on the side of the Czech government.

“The Czechs were interested in anti-communists and they are using Corbyn for immediate operational information useful to them."

Even as a humble County Councillor in the 1980's we were told to be very careful about approaches made by either people from Eastern Europe or Northern Ireland.

He is either guilty of espionage or, as my op says, is once again a useful idiot for our enemies.

Edit. I see Corbyn's denial is that he never “offered any privileged information to this or any other diplomat”.

Why put in the word "privileged"? Why not just say he never offered any information?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 15:01]

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:54 - Feb 15 with 1806 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:48 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

Benters, it isn't very nice to hang around and get your little digs in on Rommy all the time. Seems a little like bullying to me, the kind of bullying where you hang out behind the other guys for protection.

If you have some serious thoughts on the matter at hand we would very much like to hear them though.

Its nothing of the sort its the truth though.

Ok maybe not herd but he does try to please everyone.

Like i told you yesterday if you want to be the board policeman you have to do it in a fair manner.

You seem to get enjoyment out of me being called Glassers Lapdog?

[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 14:58]
The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:55 - Feb 15 with 1803 viewschicoazul

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:09 - Feb 15 by Lord_Lucan

This proves one thing over anything else.

If Corbyn even gets a sniff at an election win The Sun will not permit it.

They kept The Welsh Windbag out with one headline and there is no way Corbyn will defeat The Sun.

He is going to win the next election.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:55 - Feb 15 with 1801 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:53 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Nothing to do with the ‘herd’

Anyway, off now. Ciao

You are late!
The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:56 - Feb 15 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:54 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Like i told you yesterday if you want to be the board policeman you have to do it in a fair manner.

But he doesn't seem very hard to be trying to please you or Glassers in this thread?

He's been polite in his disagreement, can't you do the same?

It's been pointed out by many that this board has turned sour lately, I think we would all benefit from not throwing random insults around quite so much.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:59 - Feb 15 with 1783 viewshype313

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:55 - Feb 15 by chicoazul

He is going to win the next election.

Can't see it, Miliband had a 12 point lead and lost, Corbyn is now neck and neck with a disastrous tory government in situ.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:01 - Feb 15 with 1781 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:56 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

But he doesn't seem very hard to be trying to please you or Glassers in this thread?

He's been polite in his disagreement, can't you do the same?

It's been pointed out by many that this board has turned sour lately, I think we would all benefit from not throwing random insults around quite so much.

There you answered it yourself well done x
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:02 - Feb 15 with 1772 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:01 - Feb 15 by Benters2

There you answered it yourself well done x

Come on Benters, I'm always hearing from the folks that have met you in real life that you're a decent sort. Show that on here.

We could be mates!

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:04 - Feb 15 with 1768 viewsBenters2

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:02 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

Come on Benters, I'm always hearing from the folks that have met you in real life that you're a decent sort. Show that on here.

We could be mates!

Fair enough x
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:04 - Feb 15 with 1768 viewsBeckets

The useful idiot part 1578 on 13:26 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Serious allegations and if proven true that he gave over intelligence over the arrest of an East German, passed on information on MI5 and discussed his take on British security measures with a Czech agent then he is in deep sh1t.

This thing about our governments dealings with state sponsored terrorism is a red herring though. Nobody but Lucan could get his head around my view the last time I posted it but the point being missed is that the people Corbyn was dealing with and supporting were enemies of the United Kingdom. The were killing British citizens. Which to my mind is incomparable with being British Prime Minister.

FYI that doesn't men that British lives are more valuable than the lives of the poor souls who are being killed in Yemen by British weapons, But you can't spend your life aiding and supporting this countries enemies and then become it's PM.

Did the Governments of both John Major and Tony Blair 'deal' with terrorists/enemies of the United Kingdom in arriving at the Northern Ireland Peace Agreement? Thank goodness they did.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:05 - Feb 15 with 1767 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:59 - Feb 15 by hype313

Can't see it, Miliband had a 12 point lead and lost, Corbyn is now neck and neck with a disastrous tory government in situ.

If we should have learned one thing about pollsters over the past years it is that they often get things wrong.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:06 - Feb 15 with 1765 viewshype313

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:05 - Feb 15 by No9

If we should have learned one thing about pollsters over the past years it is that they often get things wrong.

Fair point.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:07 - Feb 15 with 1756 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:04 - Feb 15 by Benters2

Fair enough x

There's a good old bean. I'll endeavor to deal with you respectfully from now on.

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:11 - Feb 15 with 1750 viewsJ2BLUE

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:54 - Feb 15 by Benters2

You're getting confused again. In your world 'trying to impress = thinking for himself and coming to sensible balanced conclusions'.

Not everyone takes the Benters method of choosing someone to think for them and becoming their sidekick.

TB
Taximan
GB

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:14 - Feb 15 with 1739 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:11 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

You're getting confused again. In your world 'trying to impress = thinking for himself and coming to sensible balanced conclusions'.

Not everyone takes the Benters method of choosing someone to think for them and becoming their sidekick.

TB
Taximan
GB

Well said J2blue. Glad I took you under my wing. Another great Sprucemoose decision.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024