Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The useful idiot part 1578 10:47 - Feb 15 with 29824 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agent COB. Ha ha ha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5581166/jeremy-corbyn-communist-spy-cold-war-brief

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:14 - Feb 15 with 3308 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 14:47 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

We've established he met a diplomat. There's no proof he knew said diplomat was a spy and no proof Corbyn was either. That's it. If any of this *is* proven then yes, he should not only resign, he should be investigated for criminality.

To be candid, these doc's prove nothing on a computer screen- could have been made by a junior in a back office.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:15 - Feb 15 with 3296 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:14 - Feb 15 by No9

To be candid, these doc's prove nothing on a computer screen- could have been made by a junior in a back office.

Might be wise for the authorities to look into it then? Get an answer, either way.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:19 - Feb 15 with 3287 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:15 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

Might be wise for the authorities to look into it then? Get an answer, either way.

As I posted earlier the Sun had a duty to hand these over to the security sevices rather then publish them.
It smacks of the 'Zinoviev Letter'
The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:21 - Feb 15 with 3272 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:19 - Feb 15 by No9

As I posted earlier the Sun had a duty to hand these over to the security sevices rather then publish them.
It smacks of the 'Zinoviev Letter'

Well, it suits their agenda. If they are fake then they've still flung their mud and no doubt that will still stick. If they're genuine, well, then they get to be all' It woz the Sun wot won it'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:31 - Feb 15 with 3258 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:04 - Feb 15 by Beckets

Did the Governments of both John Major and Tony Blair 'deal' with terrorists/enemies of the United Kingdom in arriving at the Northern Ireland Peace Agreement? Thank goodness they did.

Hang on a second? Are you seriously comparing two British Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom negotiating with both sides of a conflict to bring about peace with Jeremy Corbyn's support for the IRA when they were murdering British citizens or allegedly passing information to our cold war enemies?

If, in their quest to resolve the Northern Ireland conflict, you can find evidence that either John Major or Tony Blair stood for a minute's silence in honour of dead IRA terrorists who were killed whilst trying to blow up a police station whilst saying he was “happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland”, protested outside of the Old Bailey at the trial of an IRA murderer who killed 5 British citizens or share a platform with a wanted IRA terrorist who was on the run from security services after murdering a policeman, then I shall conceded your point.

As Seamus Mallon, who was part of the peace process you refer to, said: “I never heard anyone mention Corbyn at all. He very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.”

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:35 - Feb 15 with 3250 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:11 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

You're getting confused again. In your world 'trying to impress = thinking for himself and coming to sensible balanced conclusions'.

Not everyone takes the Benters method of choosing someone to think for them and becoming their sidekick.

TB
Taximan
GB

Benters and I have different views and opinions on many things. I'm sure he wouldn't like to be referred to as my lapdog. I'm not sure why people are giving him that tag.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:40 - Feb 15 with 3235 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:35 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Benters and I have different views and opinions on many things. I'm sure he wouldn't like to be referred to as my lapdog. I'm not sure why people are giving him that tag.

I think only the one poster is - SeaBlu? Unless I have missed others doing so, in which case, consider me mistaken.

I think what some object to is regularly hanging around the periphery of your posts, leaving snarky comments about the people you are debating with.

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:41 - Feb 15 with 3240 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:40 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

I think only the one poster is - SeaBlu? Unless I have missed others doing so, in which case, consider me mistaken.

I think what some object to is regularly hanging around the periphery of your posts, leaving snarky comments about the people you are debating with.

I don't have any of seablu's posts available to view. He is hidden away with a couple of other comedy creations.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:44 - Feb 15 with 3230 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:41 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

I don't have any of seablu's posts available to view. He is hidden away with a couple of other comedy creations.

Well anyhow, they are the only poster I've seen making that claim personally. So personally I doubt it is a widespread opinion.

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:58 - Feb 15 with 3219 viewsBeckets

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:31 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Hang on a second? Are you seriously comparing two British Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom negotiating with both sides of a conflict to bring about peace with Jeremy Corbyn's support for the IRA when they were murdering British citizens or allegedly passing information to our cold war enemies?

If, in their quest to resolve the Northern Ireland conflict, you can find evidence that either John Major or Tony Blair stood for a minute's silence in honour of dead IRA terrorists who were killed whilst trying to blow up a police station whilst saying he was “happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland”, protested outside of the Old Bailey at the trial of an IRA murderer who killed 5 British citizens or share a platform with a wanted IRA terrorist who was on the run from security services after murdering a policeman, then I shall conceded your point.

As Seamus Mallon, who was part of the peace process you refer to, said: “I never heard anyone mention Corbyn at all. He very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.”

The point I was making is that it is the intention behind any dealings which is key and therefore there are circumstances where dealing with these people is necessary to achieve wider aims as was the case with Major and Blair. We are agreed on that I think.

The allegations against Corbyn should be properly investigated and if found true he should be dealt with accordingly through the judicial process. I'm having a fiver to say that doesn't happen.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:03 - Feb 15 with 3210 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:58 - Feb 15 by Beckets

The point I was making is that it is the intention behind any dealings which is key and therefore there are circumstances where dealing with these people is necessary to achieve wider aims as was the case with Major and Blair. We are agreed on that I think.

The allegations against Corbyn should be properly investigated and if found true he should be dealt with accordingly through the judicial process. I'm having a fiver to say that doesn't happen.

The only aim Corbyn was interested in was the same as the IRA. a united Ireland. He voted against the Anglo/Irish Agreement for that very reason.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:06 - Feb 15 with 3205 viewsNo9

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:31 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

You have evidence which would suggest the governemtn of the 80's should have done somthing about Mr Coryn.
They didn't did they?
Maybe you are just cusading?
Once more - go & research the history of the Irish problems
The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:31 - Feb 15 with 3185 viewsJ2BLUE

The useful idiot part 1578 on 15:35 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

I don't really care what he likes. If he can make comments about other people then it's fair to get some comments back. Only saying what I see.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 3178 viewsjaykay

he should be tried as a spy if he passed secrets to them.
Professor Anthony Glees right winger pity the sun didnt find a better expert.
he has anti Semitic views and think the government should be able to lock up people without a trial
i think profumo only resigned after he lied to parliment

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 3176 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:31 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

I don't really care what he likes. If he can make comments about other people then it's fair to get some comments back. Only saying what I see.

Calm down mate. I could care less whether you give some back to him. He's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself. I'm just saying that I'm not sure why he would be called my lapdog considering our views differ on quite a few subjects.

Blimey people are touchy on here these days.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:42 - Feb 15 with 3167 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:34 - Feb 15 by jaykay

he has anti Semitic views and think the government should be able to lock up people without a trial

I can't find any views of his that are antisemitic but I stand to be corrected. The only result from a google search gives this article from the Jerusalem Post, hardly known for their antisemitic editorial tone, which quotes "This stands in sharp contrast to the report published this week by Prof. Anthony Glees of Brunel University, which warns of the rise in extremism on campuses, and gives testimony to the anti-Semitic activities of prominent groups".

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/The-First-Word-The-British-Jewish-agenda

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:09 - Feb 15 with 3146 viewsBrixtonBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:34 - Feb 15 by jaykay

So their expert slating Corbyn is a right winger? Quelle surprise.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:13 - Feb 15 with 3139 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:09 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

So their expert slating Corbyn is a right winger? Quelle surprise.

I think he's a little more qualified on issues of security than you or I Dollers.

Here is his CV

https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/directory/professor-anthony-glees/

Why don't you put your credentials next to his and we shall see who is more credible to make a judgement on Jezza's behaviour.

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:36 - Feb 15 with 3117 viewseireblue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:13 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

I think he's a little more qualified on issues of security than you or I Dollers.

Here is his CV

Why don't you put your credentials next to his and we shall see who is more credible to make a judgement on Jezza's behaviour.

Argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called the appeal to authority, is a common form of argument which leads to a logical fallacy. The appeal to authority relies on an argument of the form:

A is an authority on a particular topic
A says something about that topic
A is probably correct
The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:42 - Feb 15 with 3105 viewsBrixtonBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:13 - Feb 15 by GlasgowBlue

Here is his CV

i've not dissed his credentials or claimed anything about mine. I'm saying he's a right winger. Corbyn's a left winger. You don't see any conflict of interest there?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:44 - Feb 15 with 3098 viewsSpruceMoose

The useful idiot part 1578 on 16:31 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

Woah. Are you insane? You, never go full Roy Walker.

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:56 - Feb 15 with 3090 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 17:42 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

i've not dissed his credentials or claimed anything about mine. I'm saying he's a right winger. Corbyn's a left winger. You don't see any conflict of interest there?

You are not saying he is a right winger. Somebody else did and you have taken his/her word for it without even bothering to see if Prof Glees is qualified or not to comment on today's allegations.

You are then attempting to suggest that his critique of Mr Corbyn's behaviour is politically motivated rather than from a position of authority.

You also said Prof Glees slated Mr Corbyn. He didn't "slate him". Let's see what he said:

These files show Jeremy Corbyn had been targeted by Czech intelligence services.

Do you dispute that statement? The files show that he was indeed targeted.

Mr Corbyn says he didn’t know, but it shows breathtaking naivete from someone who wants to head the British government.

Do you dispute that during the cold war it was extremely naive for a back bench MP with no connection to the communist state of Czechoslovakia to meet with a "diplomat" from said state. Especially as MP's are made aware that the foreign security service agents enter the country under the guise of a diplomat?

These files show there was contact between Corbyn and a Czech intelligence official, even if he did not know it.

Do you dispute this? Corbyn's office has accpeted the meeting took place but deny knowing the diplomat was a spy.

At the time dissidents were under attack and being imprisoned in Czechoslovakia. In the struggle between the dissidents who were trying to overthrow the communist government and the Czech government, Corbyn is working on the side of the Czech government.

If he has indeed passed information to the spy then this can't be disputed. Corbyn has said he has not passed "privileged" information to the spy. He doesnt say he didnt pass any information to him

The Czechs were interested in anti-communists and they are using Corbyn for immediate operational information useful to them.”

Again the files reveal that is exactly what they were doing with Corbyn, whether he was aware of it or not.

So what part of Prof Glees words do you think shows any type of right wing bias? Where has he slated Corbyn? Do you agree with Prod Glees that at best Corbyn was "naive"?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 17:57]

Iron Lion Zion

The useful idiot part 1578 on 18:07 - Feb 15 with 3081 viewsBloomBlue

He has some strange friends. I'm not sure the story is true but if it is he should resign
The useful idiot part 1578 on 18:10 - Feb 15 with 3073 viewsFreddies_Ears

The useful idiot part 1578 on 18:07 - Feb 15 by BloomBlue

He has some strange friends. I'm not sure the story is true but if it is he should resign

He is utterly unfit for high office for a myriad of reasons. But then again, May, Gove, Johnson and Foxwerrity are equally unfit, as their actions and words demonstrate.
The useful idiot part 1578 on 18:10 - Feb 15 with 3073 viewsGlasgowBlue

The useful idiot part 1578 on 18:07 - Feb 15 by BloomBlue

Even Labour Uncut has called him out for his lies over his Iran ties.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2018/01/31/breaking-labour-leader-leaves-national-tele

Dolly will no doubts say that Labour Uncut is run by the right wing of the Labour party and it's all a smear.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024