Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... 17:55 - Feb 20 with 5869 viewsSpruceMoose

But, has Corbyn been arrested for being a spy yet?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 09:48 - Feb 21 with 1764 viewsunbelievablue

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 09:45 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

But what have the papers made up?

Corbyn met with a Chezch spy. There is documentary evidence which has been authenticated. Corbyn has admitted meeting the spy but says he thought he was a diplomat.

Documentary evidence shows that he met the spy on three occasions and that he was given the code name COB. The files also report that he was sympathetic and would be interested in meeting again.

The papers have also reported that the Chezch spy claims Corbyn was given money. I don’t believe this. Corbyn May be many things but he’d have cosied up to these scum bags for free as he did the IRA and Hamas.

The papers have given the Chezch spy a platform and they have given Corbyn a right of reply.

Edit. It’s worth noting that Livingstone has also been named and has verified he had “endless meetings” with Soviet spys but concluded that they “probably thought [we] were too left wing for them”.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 10:29]

Scum bags?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... (n/t) on 10:16 - Feb 21 with 1751 viewsKitman

[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 10:17]

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 11:52 - Feb 21 with 1717 viewsBarcaBlue

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 09:33 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t think anyone seriously believes Corbyn was a spy. As previously stated, he was a useful idiot at a time when the Soviets were infiltrating the Trades Unions, see Jack Jones, and other left wing organisations like CND with the intention of destabilising the U.K.

There is a Stasi file on Jezza from when he went in a “romantic” trip to East Germany with Diane Abbot. It can only be opened at Jezza’s request. If he is confident he has nothing to hide then why not give his permission fir the details to be realised?

Taking aside that East Germany isn’t the most romantic place to take your bit on the side, it seriously brings into question his moral compass that he was cosying up to the eastern bloc when they were imprisoning dissidents and putting down peaceful demonstrations.

In isolation you could say it was ooor judgement. But add that to IRA support, paid Iran State TV appearances which he has recently lied about, donating money to holocaust deniers, saying antisemitic hate preachers have “a voice that should be heard” and calling Hamas his “friends” and we have a bloke here who is unfit to lead the United Kingdom.

Meanwhile, Conservative MPs have called on Corbyn to release his Stasi file, compiled by the east German secret police. The German authorities responsible for the Stasi archive on Tuesday said they had found no documents on Corbyn. This included all files that can’t be released publicly for privacy protection reasons, spokesman Matthias Dziomba said.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/20/no-evidence-corbyn-was-spy-for-

A moral compass in politics? That's a tad naive unless you want to ignore Saudi Arabia or Duarte for starters.
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 12:05 - Feb 21 with 1708 viewsGlasgowBlue

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 11:52 - Feb 21 by BarcaBlue

Meanwhile, Conservative MPs have called on Corbyn to release his Stasi file, compiled by the east German secret police. The German authorities responsible for the Stasi archive on Tuesday said they had found no documents on Corbyn. This included all files that can’t be released publicly for privacy protection reasons, spokesman Matthias Dziomba said.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/20/no-evidence-corbyn-was-spy-for-

A moral compass in politics? That's a tad naive unless you want to ignore Saudi Arabia or Duarte for starters.

Why on earth do people continually throw up Saudi whatbouttery at me?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/387531/time-to-cut-off-relations-with-saudi-arabia

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 12:26 - Feb 21 with 1695 viewsBarcaBlue

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 12:05 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why on earth do people continually throw up Saudi whatbouttery at me?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/387531/time-to-cut-off-relations-with-saudi-arabia

Same reason people post stuff on here on hearsay I imagine. Maybe they haven't read all your posts or read all the news.
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 1692 viewsNo9

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 09:45 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

But what have the papers made up?

Corbyn met with a Chezch spy. There is documentary evidence which has been authenticated. Corbyn has admitted meeting the spy but says he thought he was a diplomat.

Documentary evidence shows that he met the spy on three occasions and that he was given the code name COB. The files also report that he was sympathetic and would be interested in meeting again.

The papers have also reported that the Chezch spy claims Corbyn was given money. I don’t believe this. Corbyn May be many things but he’d have cosied up to these scum bags for free as he did the IRA and Hamas.

The papers have given the Chezch spy a platform and they have given Corbyn a right of reply.

Edit. It’s worth noting that Livingstone has also been named and has verified he had “endless meetings” with Soviet spys but concluded that they “probably thought [we] were too left wing for them”.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 10:29]

Whilst driving yesterday I listened to the Times bloke who claims to have been investigating this.
He didn't seem to have much to offer in terms of anything more than meeting.
He didn't go into how lax (or otherwise) the UK security services were at the time
But it does seem that a number of UK personnel MP's & otherwise met with personnel from the east after 1985 when Mikhail S. Gorbachev commenced his changes to the way in which the USSR did business.
So it was revealed Mr Corbyn was not alone.
In fact the bloke from the Times had difficulty in making a case for anythign at all.
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 12:41 - Feb 21 with 1683 viewsKitman

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 09:31 - Feb 21 by chicoazul

Going to be PM in 4 years and rename Parliament the Westminster Soviet.

...the target for being PM by Christmas 2017 has been radically revised then..?

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 13:09 - Feb 21 with 1660 viewsjaykay

theresa may will be next to come under scrutiny from the fair and impartial sun. the expert they used in their exclusive on jc, a prof glees had this to say

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 13:10 - Feb 21 with 1659 viewsSuperfrans

No, he's suing the vp of the Tory party for libel.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 13:48 - Feb 21 with 1636 viewsBluesquid

Murdoch tried this before with Michael Foot.

"The Sunday Times was forced into a humiliating climb-down at the High Court yesterday over its allegations that Michael Foot was considered an "agent of influence" by the KGB.

The 81-year-old former Labour leader had sued the paper and its proprietor Rupert Murdoch over a three-page article last February, which - under the headline "KGB: Michael Foot was our agent" - detailed how the KGB had courted Labour politicians and trade union officials during the Sixties."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sunday-times-pays-foot-damages-over-kgb-claim-
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 14:24 - Feb 21 with 1618 viewsGlasgowBlue

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 13:48 - Feb 21 by Bluesquid

Murdoch tried this before with Michael Foot.

"The Sunday Times was forced into a humiliating climb-down at the High Court yesterday over its allegations that Michael Foot was considered an "agent of influence" by the KGB.

The 81-year-old former Labour leader had sued the paper and its proprietor Rupert Murdoch over a three-page article last February, which - under the headline "KGB: Michael Foot was our agent" - detailed how the KGB had courted Labour politicians and trade union officials during the Sixties."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sunday-times-pays-foot-damages-over-kgb-claim-

Although oddly enough he didn't sue Oleg Gordievsky, the former KGB agent who made the allegations in his book "Next Stop Execution".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/charlesmoore/7377111/Was-Foot-a-na

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 14:30 - Feb 21 with 1610 viewsNo9

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 14:24 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Although oddly enough he didn't sue Oleg Gordievsky, the former KGB agent who made the allegations in his book "Next Stop Execution".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/charlesmoore/7377111/Was-Foot-a-na

A look at the papers and writes behind these papers + editirs etc. should tell you all you need to know.

Do you really think the Security Services in the 80's were so incompetent ?
So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 14:36 - Feb 21 with 1599 viewsNo9

So with it being the weekend and all I haven't been following the news... on 14:24 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Not XX years ago but current news about the UK foreign secretary

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-snapped-russian-spy-espion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024